Skip to content

Insert Boring Posts Here

Barber Shop Talk
69 12 4.2k
  • Just finished a bottle of MD 20-20. Feel like puking...

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Just finished a bottle of MD 20-20. Feel like puking...

    I didn't think they still made that shit.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Just finished a bottle of MD 20-20. Feel like puking...

    I didn't think they still made that shit.

    @the-gipper said:

    I didn't think they still made that shit.

    I FOUND DIEHARD

  • When I drove a truck I heard someone on the cb calling for a driver named "muddobber".

    "How 'bout cha Muddobber you got yer ers on?"

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    That's fuckin stupid. Lol. Seriously dude I've never heard that before.
  • My daughter left this morning for he final semester of college. She will be driving a car I got for her on her way to San Antonio. She will be staying tonight in a motel just west of Memphis. I know....that is dangerously close to Ghoolie country.

    But I am also of the opinion that despite his goofiness and cantankerousness.....he is really a good guy. I believe that if for some reason she got into some kind of trouble over that way that he would be the kind to jump in and help out, no questions asked.

    So, I guess this is a "Ghoolie the good guy" boring post.

  • He seems like a good guy indeed, that just likes to wind people up in painfully transparent ways.

  • Interesting and boring at the same time? Recall above that I filed a case on behalf of an 85 year old lady that we believed got ripped off by a car rental agency. I received a letter from the Producer of the "Judge Mathis" TV show asking if we would be interested in having that case put on TV on this sort of "People's Court" type show. Two factors, unfortunately caused us to have to decline. A. They only take cases where people represent themselves, not where they already have an attorney, and B. My client is an elderly 85 year old lady, and traveling to Chicago where the show is filmed would be out of the question for her at this point.

    Still, it would have been fun and interesting to have participated in such a thing. If it were my own case and not my clients I would have gladly participated. But so be it.

  • Interesting and boring at the same time? Recall above that I filed a case on behalf of an 85 year old lady that we believed got ripped off by a car rental agency. I received a letter from the Producer of the "Judge Mathis" TV show asking if we would be interested in having that case put on TV on this sort of "People's Court" type show. Two factors, unfortunately caused us to have to decline. A. They only take cases where people represent themselves, not where they already have an attorney, and B. My client is an elderly 85 year old lady, and traveling to Chicago where the show is filmed would be out of the question for her at this point.

    Still, it would have been fun and interesting to have participated in such a thing. If it were my own case and not my clients I would have gladly participated. But so be it.

    @the-gipper said:

    Interesting and boring at the same time? Recall above that I filed a case on behalf of an 85 year old lady that we believed got ripped off by a car rental agency. I received a letter from the Producer of the "Judge Mathis" TV show asking if we would be interested in having that case put on TV on this sort of "People's Court" type show. Two factors, unfortunately caused us to have to decline. A. They only take cases where people represent themselves, not where they already have an attorney, and B. My client is an elderly 85 year old lady, and traveling to Chicago where the show is filmed would be out of the question for her at this point.

    Still, it would have been fun and interesting to have participated in such a thing. If it were my own case and not my clients I would have gladly participated. But so be it.

    Very cool Gip. I meant to get back to you sooner but I forgot because it's so fucking boring. Good job. Reminds me of something as well...

    I was talking to a guy at the truck stop and he was there a couple of days. He was in a big van; not a truck. The van had no windows and big enough to have a sleeper up in there as well. I asked him if he was broke down and he said no. He was under direct orders to stay put where he was. He was a camera man for Undercover Boss. He said the show is totally legit. He doesnt know where he goes until hours before he gets there. The company just gives him a place to stay until they call him. They do this to insure the authenticity and integrity of the show.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Interesting and boring at the same time? Recall above that I filed a case on behalf of an 85 year old lady that we believed got ripped off by a car rental agency. I received a letter from the Producer of the "Judge Mathis" TV show asking if we would be interested in having that case put on TV on this sort of "People's Court" type show. Two factors, unfortunately caused us to have to decline. A. They only take cases where people represent themselves, not where they already have an attorney, and B. My client is an elderly 85 year old lady, and traveling to Chicago where the show is filmed would be out of the question for her at this point.

    Still, it would have been fun and interesting to have participated in such a thing. If it were my own case and not my clients I would have gladly participated. But so be it.

    Very cool Gip. I meant to get back to you sooner but I forgot because it's so fucking boring. Good job. Reminds me of something as well...

    I was talking to a guy at the truck stop and he was there a couple of days. He was in a big van; not a truck. The van had no windows and big enough to have a sleeper up in there as well. I asked him if he was broke down and he said no. He was under direct orders to stay put where he was. He was a camera man for Undercover Boss. He said the show is totally legit. He doesnt know where he goes until hours before he gets there. The company just gives him a place to stay until they call him. They do this to insure the authenticity and integrity of the show.

    One Post From the Truth said:

    Very cool Gip. I meant to get back to you sooner but I forgot because it's so fucking boring. Good job. Reminds me of something as well...

    I was talking to a guy at the truck stop and he was there a couple of days. He was in a big van; not a truck. The van had no windows and big enough to have a sleeper up in there as well. I asked him if he was broke down and he said no. He was under direct orders to stay put where he was. He was a camera man for Undercover Boss. He said the show is totally legit. He doesnt know where he goes until hours before he gets there. The company just gives him a place to stay until they call him. They do this to insure the authenticity and integrity of the show.

    Jimmah is coming to your place. Better have your shit together when you train that old 'new guy'.

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    Very cool Gip. I meant to get back to you sooner but I forgot because it's so fucking boring. Good job. Reminds me of something as well...

    I was talking to a guy at the truck stop and he was there a couple of days. He was in a big van; not a truck. The van had no windows and big enough to have a sleeper up in there as well. I asked him if he was broke down and he said no. He was under direct orders to stay put where he was. He was a camera man for Undercover Boss. He said the show is totally legit. He doesnt know where he goes until hours before he gets there. The company just gives him a place to stay until they call him. They do this to insure the authenticity and integrity of the show.

    Jimmah is coming to your place. Better have your shit together when you train that old 'new guy'.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Jimmah is coming to your place. Better have your shit together when you train that old 'new guy'.

    Too late. I start my new job at Burger King the 22nd. Time to babysit teenagers rather than truckers now.

    It's a good job for me but I will miss the truckstop. It's almost double the $$ I was making. It's not like we really need the $$ but not like we're set either. I guess I need a new challenge but I can tell you I've been bored to tears for since the 5th of aug.

  • http://www.jhandtherapy.org/article/S0894-1130%2815%2900212-4/fulltext

    Seems this generation has weaker hands than the older fellas. This is due to work ethic IMO.

  • http://www.jhandtherapy.org/article/S0894-1130%2815%2900212-4/fulltext

    Seems this generation has weaker hands than the older fellas. This is due to work ethic IMO.

    One Post From the Truth said:

    http://www.jhandtherapy.org/article/S0894-1130%2815%2900212-4/fulltext

    Seems this generation has weaker hands than the older fellas. This is due to work ethic IMO.

    Less call for manual labour these days.

  • http://www.jhandtherapy.org/article/S0894-1130%2815%2900212-4/fulltext

    Seems this generation has weaker hands than the older fellas. This is due to work ethic IMO.

    One Post From the Truth said:

    http://www.jhandtherapy.org/article/S0894-1130%2815%2900212-4/fulltext

    Seems this generation has weaker hands than the older fellas. This is due to work ethic IMO.

    Or, we just jerked off a lot more than the current generation.

    What I think might be true is that young women today are far more accepting of going down on you than the girls of my generation were. Do you think that is a fair statement?

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    http://www.jhandtherapy.org/article/S0894-1130%2815%2900212-4/fulltext

    Seems this generation has weaker hands than the older fellas. This is due to work ethic IMO.

    Or, we just jerked off a lot more than the current generation.

    What I think might be true is that young women today are far more accepting of going down on you than the girls of my generation were. Do you think that is a fair statement?

    @the-gipper said:

    Or, we just jerked off a lot more than the current generation.

    What I think might be true is that young women today are far more accepting of going down on you than the girls of my generation were. Do you think that is a fair statement?

    I wouldn't be surprised. Lol!
  • I've never faked an orgasm.

  • Have to go shopping for new britches for work. I start Monday I can't wait. I want some that brings out my ass but still is comfortable bending and thrusting.

  • I forgot my wallet at home today but things turned out ok.

    @snaxdelrio said:

    I forgot my wallet at home today but things turned out ok.

    I forgot my car cup(coffee) at home Friday, things did not turn out ok......well eventually.....cause it was Friday....

  • @snaxdelrio said:

    I forgot my wallet at home today but things turned out ok.

    I forgot my car cup(coffee) at home Friday, things did not turn out ok......well eventually.....cause it was Friday....

    @mudfly said:

    I forgot my car cup(coffee) at home Friday, things did not turn out ok......well eventually.....cause it was Friday....

    You still look like that fat ass Bitonio or whatever his fucking name is.

  • I bought some great banana bread but I hurt my fingers opening it.