Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. WTH

WTH

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
13 Posts 7 Posters 849 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
    • 28k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #1

    WTH?
    I just filled the car up with gas, didn't notice I'd spilled some on my sleeve. Going down the road I lit a cig & my sleeve burst into flames, so I opened the window & stuck my arm out to dry & blow out the flames when the darn cops stopped me & now they're arresting me for having a fire arm without a license .....

    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • One Post One PostO
      • 4k Posts
      • 284 Reputation
      One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Semi funny

      https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
        • 11k Posts
        • 3k Reputation
        OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by OldBrownsFan
        #3

        Maybe turn this thread into funny jokes..I like this one:

        A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day. One day, when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my health started failing, you were still by my side. You know what?" "What dear?" she asked gently, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth. ”I think you're bad luck." 😁

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
          • 11k Posts
          • 3k Reputation
          OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
          #4

          A cowboy appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates. "Have you ever done anything of particular merit?" St. Peter asked. "Well, I can think of one thing," the cowboy offered.

          "On a trip to the Big Horn Mountains out in Wyoming, I came upon a gang of bikers who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen. So, I approached the largest and most tattooed biker and smacked him in the face, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground." I yelled, "Now, back off or I'll kick the !@#$ out of all of you" Saint Peter was impressed, "When did this happen?"

          "Couple of minutes ago."

          1 Reply Last reply
          👍
          Quote Reply
          • One Post One PostO
            • 4k Posts
            • 284 Reputation
            One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
            #5

            The Three Legged Chicken

            Someone was driving down a country road. He sees something behind him coming fast! It's speeds passed him not before he gets a look at it. It's a chicken with two legs on one side and one on the other. It's going real fast so the driver steps on it and almost catches up with it before it darts into a barn by a farmhouse. Curiously he pulls in and sees a farmer.

            He asks him, "is that a three legged chicken?"

            Farmer says "yep. Made hybrid. The 3 boys all like a chicken leg for supper. Two whole chickens and we waste meat."

            He asks "how do they taste?"

            Farmer says "don't know we can't catch it"

            https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 9k Posts
              • 1k Reputation
              bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
              #6

              While playing in the backyard, Little Johnny kills a honeybee. His father sees him killing the honeybee and angrily says, "No honey for you for one month!" Later that afternoon, Johnny's dad catches him tearing the wings off a butterfly. "That's it! No butter for you for one month!" says his dad. Later that evening as Johnny's mother cooks dinner, a cockroach run across the kitchen floor. She jumps and stomps on it, and then looks up to find Little Johnny and her husband watching her. Little Johnny looks at his father and says, "Are you going to tell her, Dad, or do you want me to?"

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                • 64k Posts
                • 8k Reputation
                C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                #7

                A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named 'Amal.' The other goes to a family in Spain, they name him Juan'. Years later; Juan sends a picture of himself to his mum. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, ''But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal.''

                1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                Quote Reply
                • One Post One PostO
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 284 Reputation
                  One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Have you guys heard about the corderoy pillows? I'm surprised you haven't, they've been making headlines.

                  https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                    • 64k Posts
                    • 8k Reputation
                    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    so, true story, I was at the farmer's market this afternoon. the guy next door also has produce,

                    and we've been friends for a few years.

                    I waited til he had several customers, and walked up and said:

                    "Hey, man, every time I get your sweet corn, it's always outstanding"

                    he says "hey, thanks!"

                    I say, "yeah, but the last time it was terrible"....

                    so, the customers were aghast, he gets embarrassed, and asked what was wrong...

                    I say...

                    "oh, I just left it in my truck in the sun for four days"....

                    yeah, that got serious customer laughs, and him too.

                    Sometimes, I just get goofy.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • StinkHole StinkHoleS One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 3k Posts
                      • 365 Reputation
                      StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Stuart

                      The difference between female pygmies and a girls track team?

                      The pygmies are cunning runts.

                      One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • StinkHoleS StinkHole

                        Stuart

                        The difference between female pygmies and a girls track team?

                        The pygmies are cunning runts.

                        One Post One PostO
                        • 4k Posts
                        • 284 Reputation
                        One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @stinkhole said:

                        Stuart

                        The difference between female pygmies and a girls track team?

                        The pygmies are cunning runts.

                        Racist. Not Christ like. I'm judging you, you can judge others but boy howdy if someone judges you tisk risk Lmao
                        https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                        W 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • One PostO One Post

                          @stinkhole said:

                          Stuart

                          The difference between female pygmies and a girls track team?

                          The pygmies are cunning runts.

                          Racist. Not Christ like. I'm judging you, you can judge others but boy howdy if someone judges you tisk risk Lmao
                          Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                          • 39k Posts
                          • 9k Reputation
                          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          "One said:

                          Racist. Not Christ like. I'm judging you, you can judge others but boy howdy if someone judges you tisk risk Lmao

                          Dude that's misogyny not racism.

                          Get your Democrat National Committee rhetoric together bitch.

                          WSS

                          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • One Post One PostO
                            • 4k Posts
                            • 284 Reputation
                            One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Funny little story I'll put here since I don't want to start another thread. Whew.

                            About a year or so back a truck driver trainer came in distraught. The cops and ambulance was around his truck outside which cause a major distraction. I asked the driver what happened he told me it was his trainee. And he came in to shower while the trainee stayed in the truck.

                            I said, "what did you do? Work him to death?" as I belted out laughter.

                            Trucker said oh ya that's really funny. Turns out the trainee was found dead.

                            https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            Theme
                            • System
                            • Light
                            • Dark
                            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Forums
                            • Recent
                            • Popular
                            • Users
                            • Donate