Guess the Movie Quote
-
What about the one I put up earlier. I got that one from my son.
-
It wasn't your turn
-
this is a farce unless my quote is solved before offering another
-
this is a farce unless my quote is solved before offering another
I agree man I just don't know the answer fella.this is a farce unless my quote is solved before offering another
-
Really crazy Cysko you posted at 10:01 then 1:01 then 3:01. Even more so that I noticed this.
-
It wasn't your turn
It wasn't your turn
You could just say you didn't know. Besides it sounds like you want us to stay on the road you paved for us.
And all I have to say to that is: "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads."
-
I agree man I just don't know the answer fella.this is a farce unless my quote is solved before offering another
One Post From the Truth said:
I agree man I just don't know the answer fella.
I don't either. It is too obtuse. Or is that obscure? Or both?
-
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
-
"Wow, I know that tone. Its just weird hearing it come from someone with hair".
-
Ah, you must be ________. I can see the attraction. I remember when ____ was only five years old, I took him to the movies. It was a movie starring Lana Turner. "The Postman Always Ring Twice" with John Garfields. And whenever she would appear on the screen, ____ would begin to suck his thumb to an obscene amount. And I knew from this very moment, that this boy was a fool for blondes. Mmm...
Ah, you must be ________. I can see the attraction. I remember when ____ was only five years old, I took him to the movies. It was a movie starring Lana Turner. "The Postman Always Ring Twice" with John Garfields. And whenever she would appear on the screen, ____ would begin to suck his thumb to an obscene amount. And I knew from this very moment, that this boy was a fool for blondes. Mmm...
-
It wasn't your turn
You could just say you didn't know. Besides it sounds like you want us to stay on the road you paved for us.
And all I have to say to that is: "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads."
You could just say you didn't know. Besides it sounds like you want us to stay on the road you paved for us.
And all I have to say to that is: "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads."
Back to the future. I didnt make the rules, fella.
"I have to return some videotapes"
American psycho.
Go wild.
-
-
Zombo said:
None of you fuckers knew my quote?
I guessed Steve's and no one took a crack at mine.
Z
Swingers, brah
-
"So, for the second time, [the Pharisees]
summoned the man who had been blind and said:
'Speak the truth before God.
We know this fellow is a sinner.'
'Whether or not he is a sinner, I do not know.'
the man replied.
'All I know is this:
once I was blind and now I can see.' -
You know what you are? You're like a big bear with claws and with fangs... And she's just like this little bunny, who's just kinda cowering in the corner.
Yeah, man just kinda... you know, you got these claws and you're staring at these claws and your thinking to yourself, and with these claws you're thinking, "How am I supposed to kill this bunny, how am I supposed to kill this bunny?"
Yeah, you're not hurting it. You're just kinda gently batting the bunny around, you know what I mean? And the bunny's scared Mike, the bunny's scared of you, shivering. And you got these fucking claws and these fangs, man! And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs. And you're thinking to yourself, you don't know what to do, man. "I don't know how to kill the bunny." With this you don't know how to kill the bunny, do you know what I mean?
Zombo said:
You know what you are? You're like a big bear with claws and with fangs... And she's just like this little bunny, who's just kinda cowering in the corner.
Yeah, man just kinda... you know, you got these claws and you're staring at these claws and your thinking to yourself, and with these claws you're thinking, "How am I supposed to kill this bunny, how am I supposed to kill this bunny?"
Yeah, you're not hurting it. You're just kinda gently batting the bunny around, you know what I mean? And the bunny's scared Mike, the bunny's scared of you, shivering. And you got these fucking claws and these fangs, man! And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs. And you're thinking to yourself, you don't know what to do, man. "I don't know how to kill the bunny." With this you don't know how to kill the bunny, do you know what I mean?
You mean this one Z? I don't know that one. But I do have another, my favorite bunny quote:
-
"So, for the second time, [the Pharisees]
summoned the man who had been blind and said:
'Speak the truth before God.
We know this fellow is a sinner.'
'Whether or not he is a sinner, I do not know.'
the man replied.
'All I know is this:
once I was blind and now I can see.'"So, for the second time, [the Pharisees]
summoned the man who had been blind and said:
'Speak the truth before God.
We know this fellow is a sinner.'
'Whether or not he is a sinner, I do not know.'
the man replied.
'All I know is this:
once I was blind and now I can see.'
Jesus Christ Superstar?
My mind is clearer now.
-
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow
-
"Wow, I know that tone. Its just weird hearing it come from someone with hair".
"Wow, I know that tone. Its just weird hearing it come from someone with hair".
Die Hard with a Vengeance.
-
Zombo said:
None of you fuckers knew my quote?
I guessed Steve's and no one took a crack at mine.
Z
Swingers, brah
Swingers, brah
Yes.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login