Skip to content

Guess the Movie Quote

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
534 17 18.5k
  • You know what you are? You're like a big bear with claws and with fangs... And she's just like this little bunny, who's just kinda cowering in the corner.

    Yeah, man just kinda... you know, you got these claws and you're staring at these claws and your thinking to yourself, and with these claws you're thinking, "How am I supposed to kill this bunny, how am I supposed to kill this bunny?"

    Yeah, you're not hurting it. You're just kinda gently batting the bunny around, you know what I mean? And the bunny's scared Mike, the bunny's scared of you, shivering. And you got these fucking claws and these fangs, man! And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs. And you're thinking to yourself, you don't know what to do, man. "I don't know how to kill the bunny." With this you don't know how to kill the bunny, do you know what I mean?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    You know what you are? You're like a big bear with claws and with fangs... And she's just like this little bunny, who's just kinda cowering in the corner.

    Yeah, man just kinda... you know, you got these claws and you're staring at these claws and your thinking to yourself, and with these claws you're thinking, "How am I supposed to kill this bunny, how am I supposed to kill this bunny?"

    Yeah, you're not hurting it. You're just kinda gently batting the bunny around, you know what I mean? And the bunny's scared Mike, the bunny's scared of you, shivering. And you got these fucking claws and these fangs, man! And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs. And you're thinking to yourself, you don't know what to do, man. "I don't know how to kill the bunny." With this you don't know how to kill the bunny, do you know what I mean?

    You mean this one Z? I don't know that one. But I do have another, my favorite bunny quote:

  • "So, for the second time, [the Pharisees]
    summoned the man who had been blind and said:

    'Speak the truth before God.
    We know this fellow is a sinner.'

    'Whether or not he is a sinner, I do not know.'
    the man replied.

    'All I know is this:
    once I was blind and now I can see.'

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @stillmotion said:

    "So, for the second time, [the Pharisees]

    summoned the man who had been blind and said:

    'Speak the truth before God.

    We know this fellow is a sinner.'

    'Whether or not he is a sinner, I do not know.'

    the man replied.

    'All I know is this:

    once I was blind and now I can see.'

    Jesus Christ Superstar?

    My mind is clearer now.

  • "The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    "The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."

    Captain Jack Sparrow

  • "Wow, I know that tone. Its just weird hearing it come from someone with hair".

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    "Wow, I know that tone. Its just weird hearing it come from someone with hair".

    Die Hard with a Vengeance.

  • Zombo said:

    None of you fuckers knew my quote?

    I guessed Steve's and no one took a crack at mine.

    Z

    Swingers, brah

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    @stillmotion said:

    Swingers, brah

    Yes.

  • "So, for the second time, [the Pharisees]
    summoned the man who had been blind and said:

    'Speak the truth before God.
    We know this fellow is a sinner.'

    'Whether or not he is a sinner, I do not know.'
    the man replied.

    'All I know is this:
    once I was blind and now I can see.'

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    @stillmotion said:

    "So, for the second time, [the Pharisees]

    summoned the man who had been blind and said:

    'Speak the truth before God.

    We know this fellow is a sinner.'

    'Whether or not he is a sinner, I do not know.'

    the man replied.

    'All I know is this:

    once I was blind and now I can see.'

    Greatest Story Ever Told?

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know."[19]

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    Duck Soup?

    One of those anyway...

    WSS

  • Duck Soup?

    One of those anyway...

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    Duck Soup?

    One of those anyway...

    WSS

    Animal Crackers. Same difference more or less.

    You know why you have never been invited to join my Kiwanis Club Steve? Because we knew that you would never join a club that would have you as a member. 😛

  • @westside-steve said:

    Duck Soup?

    One of those anyway...

    WSS

    Animal Crackers. Same difference more or less.

    You know why you have never been invited to join my Kiwanis Club Steve? Because we knew that you would never join a club that would have you as a member. 😛

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Animal Crackers. Same difference more or less.

    You know why you have never been invited to join my Kiwanis Club Steve? Because we knew that you would never join a club that would have you as a member. 😛

    😉

    I was a member of the Port Clinton Jaycees a million years ago.

    WSS

  • Start this over again....

    Hint. Early 90's movie had Christina Applegate in it.

    "I'm on top of it Rose!"

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma

    One Post From the Truth said:

    Start this over again....

    Hint. Early 90's movie had Christina Applegate in it.

    "I'm on top of it Rose!"

    Don't tell mom the babysitter's Dead?

    Only one I think is hanging out there...

    @the-gipper said:

    No, No, No

    Well, yes, you are wrong.

    For the record I had it... but then I also had the 5-page over for you to catch on that this was not a free for all...

    You guess correctly... you post the next one.... Capiche?

    Carry on...

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    Start this over again....

    Hint. Early 90's movie had Christina Applegate in it.

    "I'm on top of it Rose!"

    Don't tell mom the babysitter's Dead?

    Only one I think is hanging out there...

    @the-gipper said:

    No, No, No

    Well, yes, you are wrong.

    For the record I had it... but then I also had the 5-page over for you to catch on that this was not a free for all...

    You guess correctly... you post the next one.... Capiche?

    Carry on...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Don't tell mom the babysitter's Dead?

    Only one I think is hanging out there...

    For the record I had it... but then I also had the 5-page over for you to catch on that this was not a free for all...

    You guess correctly... you post the next one.... Capiche?

    Carry on...

    Well, here is a movie quote that sums up what I have to say about your rules:

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    This is why we can't have nice things.

  • This is why we can't have nice things.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @gftchris said:

    This is why we can't have nice things.

    Don't know that one....but it sounds familiar.

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    I'll bet it does.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    lol...

    Meanwhile back at the game...

    OnePost... was Don't tell Mom... correct?

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by

    Mafia

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by

    "I'm a short, fat, slut."

  • @stillmotion said:

    "So, for the second time, [the Pharisees]

    summoned the man who had been blind and said:

    'Speak the truth before God.

    We know this fellow is a sinner.'

    'Whether or not he is a sinner, I do not know.'

    the man replied.

    'All I know is this:

    once I was blind and now I can see.'

    Greatest Story Ever Told?

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    Greatest Story Ever Told?

    Raging Bull....

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    Ok you guys have gone wild. What is the current quote, even? Can we keep on point here?