Hey CIMO, Laffey is sharp again!
-
You have to happy! Two starts in a row and the guy has looked really sharp. So far he's gone 6 and given up 1!!
I love the kid's attitude. Eveytime I see him on the mound I get a kick out of him. He is all business.
Maybe the staff will come together yet. Even Pavano was sharp his last start.
-
And once again the pen can't get anybody out !
FINALLY!
Well done Jensen Lewis
-
And once again the pen can't get anybody out !
FINALLY!
Well done Jensen Lewis
Scary, isn't it?
-
I missed the game, I'll have to catch the replay. But just looking at the box score, 14 ground balls to 4 flies...and all those double plays, that's his game.
If he keeps this up, even though he'll never have Cy Young numbers, he has something most pitchers don't with his ability to get ground balls and be very efficient. With our other starters struggling to go 6, Laffey's absolutely worthy of a spot in this shaky rotation until he loses it. Sorry Scott.
-
The Indians turned 6 dp's in 6 straight innings.


-
I missed the game, I'll have to catch the replay. But just looking at the box score, 14 ground balls to 4 flies...and all those double plays, that's his game.
If he keeps this up, even though he'll never have Cy Young numbers, he has something most pitchers don't with his ability to get ground balls and be very efficient. With our other starters struggling to go 6, Laffey's absolutely worthy of a spot in this shaky rotation until he loses it. Sorry Scott.
I missed the game, I'll have to catch the replay. But just looking at the box score, 14 ground balls to 4 flies...and all those double plays, that's his game.
If he keeps this up, even though he'll never have Cy Young numbers, he has something most pitchers don't with his ability to get ground balls and be very efficient. With our other starters struggling to go 6, Laffey's absolutely worthy of a spot in this shaky rotation until he loses it. Sorry Scott.
Oh boy...I hope you get to see it. He was masterful. I don't think he was up in the zone more than a few times and when he was he was off the plate.
Forget Lewis. This kid has to stay right where he is.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login