Skip to content

K'Waun Williams Cut

The Browns Board
84 25 3.2k
  • @d-bone said:

    Bone spurs don't develop over night, dude should've been a pro and had it taken care of in the off season.

    Don't be too quick to judge. I've had bone spurs before and didn't even know it untill I injured something else. Shoulder. Had em twice and the 1st time it was a torn labrum and bone spurs. 2nd was a rotor tear and bone spurs. Neither time did the bone spurs even hurt until I tore something else. He might not even realised something was wrong until they looked. He's probablly just running with the story now.

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Don't be too quick to judge. I've had bone spurs before and didn't even know it untill I injured something else. Shoulder. Had em twice and the 1st time it was a torn labrum and bone spurs. 2nd was a rotor tear and bone spurs. Neither time did the bone spurs even hurt until I tore something else. He might not even realised something was wrong until they looked. He's probablly just running with the story now.

    ... and the injuries you suffered may have been due to compensating for the underlying condition.

    Even if "aware" there's always the hope that "rest" will produce the cure. I put off my shoulder for nearly two years in that hope. But turns out torn labrums don't respond to rest.

  • I don't care if K'waun is hurt, I don't care if he plays or does not play. All I care about is that whomever they put in there to cover receivers do the fucking job. That can be K'waun or J'waun or Q'waun or Sanwaun or Obiwaun. Just do the job.

  • I don't care if K'waun is hurt, I don't care if he plays or does not play. All I care about is that whomever they put in there to cover receivers do the fucking job. That can be K'waun or J'waun or Q'waun or Sanwaun or Obiwaun. Just do the job.

    @the-gipper said:

    or Obiwaun

    Possibly the funniest thing ever said......... in the existence of time and matter.

  • May the force be with you Gip!

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Don't be too quick to judge. I've had bone spurs before and didn't even know it untill I injured something else. Shoulder. Had em twice and the 1st time it was a torn labrum and bone spurs. 2nd was a rotor tear and bone spurs. Neither time did the bone spurs even hurt until I tore something else. He might not even realised something was wrong until they looked. He's probablly just running with the story now.

    ... and the injuries you suffered may have been due to compensating for the underlying condition.

    Even if "aware" there's always the hope that "rest" will produce the cure. I put off my shoulder for nearly two years in that hope. But turns out torn labrums don't respond to rest.

    @tour2ma said:

    ... and the injuries you suffered may have been due to compensating for the underlying condition.

    Even if "aware" there's always the hope that "rest" will produce the cure. I put off my shoulder for nearly two years in that hope. But turns out torn labrums don't respond to rest.

    No they don't. And the rehab is tough. I wasn't compensating anything. I yanked it pretty good on a boat and dealing with a rope. With the alcohol involved at least it didn't hurt till the next day. The mri showed the spurs along with the tear.
  • @tour2ma said:

    ... and the injuries you suffered may have been due to compensating for the underlying condition.

    Even if "aware" there's always the hope that "rest" will produce the cure. I put off my shoulder for nearly two years in that hope. But turns out torn labrums don't respond to rest.

    No they don't. And the rehab is tough. I wasn't compensating anything. I yanked it pretty good on a boat and dealing with a rope. With the alcohol involved at least it didn't hurt till the next day. The mri showed the spurs along with the tear.

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    No they don't. And the rehab is tough. I wasn't compensating anything. I yanked it pretty good on a boat and dealing with a rope. With the alcohol involved at least it didn't hurt till the next day. The mri showed the spurs along with the tear.

    Mine tore in the third round of my association's golf championship... I finished the round (badly) and dropped out the next day.

    Otherwise I lucked out and the repair was arthroscopically doable... So rehab was primarily comprised of sleeping in recliner for a few nites.

    I take it yours took "the knife"...

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    No they don't. And the rehab is tough. I wasn't compensating anything. I yanked it pretty good on a boat and dealing with a rope. With the alcohol involved at least it didn't hurt till the next day. The mri showed the spurs along with the tear.

    Mine tore in the third round of my association's golf championship... I finished the round (badly) and dropped out the next day.

    Otherwise I lucked out and the repair was arthroscopically doable... So rehab was primarily comprised of sleeping in recliner for a few nites.

    I take it yours took "the knife"...

    @tour2ma said:

    Mine tore in the third round of my association's golf championship... I finished the round (badly) and dropped out the next day.

    Otherwise I lucked out and the repair was arthroscopically doable... So rehab was primarily comprised of sleeping in recliner for a few nites.

    I take it yours took "the knife"...

    That and 2 days in the hospital. They took off the sling and it took my good arm to move the bad. I had nothing. Weird but not painful. I used my fingers to "walk " my hand up and down a friggin wall to start.
  • I hear you... went "to sleep" not knowing if the scope was going to get the job done. Classic prepared for the worst/ hope for the best scenario.

    One funny story my doc had for me was that after I was strapped to the tilt table I was on, the crew turned away to do prep things while the table moved into position. As it did my arm flopped down under its own weight there was a loud "CRACK" as two-years of calcium build up broke loose. Startled the crap out of them...

  • @tour2ma said:

    Mine tore in the third round of my association's golf championship... I finished the round (badly) and dropped out the next day.

    Otherwise I lucked out and the repair was arthroscopically doable... So rehab was primarily comprised of sleeping in recliner for a few nites.

    I take it yours took "the knife"...

    That and 2 days in the hospital. They took off the sling and it took my good arm to move the bad. I had nothing. Weird but not painful. I used my fingers to "walk " my hand up and down a friggin wall to start.

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    That and 2 days in the hospital. They took off the sling and it took my good arm to move the bad. I had nothing. Weird but not painful. I used my fingers to "walk " my hand up and down a friggin wall to start.

    ah, the old "itsy bitsy spider" exercise. My pt had me try that the first time, called it that, and

    when I just looked at her, she lol'd.

    I fell in the garden, in the mud, at night, and completely tore a rotator cuff ligment. When we went to see the surgeon the next day,

    I could lift it a little higher, about 37 degrees, and decided I could let it heal ... the surgeon was looking at

    my Wife, smiling, and shaking his head "NO". Surgery. Itsi bitsy spider. Giggling pt. But it was a great way to get the

    arm to start working again.

  • Suspended for "multiple violations of team rules"

    Sounds like he's on his way out the door!

  • Suspended for "multiple violations of team rules"

    Sounds like he's on his way out the door!

    @opal312 said:

    Suspended for "multiple violations of team rules"

    Sounds like he's on his way out the door!

    So? It is more than just a disagreement about the health of his ankle?

  • ...and now cut.

  • Seems dumb.

  • Seems dumb.

    @wargograw said:

    Seems dumb.

    He refused to play in a game, claimed an injury that the team docs said didn't exist, and then started skipping practice. It should come as no surprise that he was cut.

  • People love playing for the Browns apparently. What an asshat

  • Vaya Con Dios

    Tramon Williams, Jamar Taylor fill his spot.....and Golly Jeez Willikers, it could also means that Justin Gilbert stays.

  • I bet Joe Thomas is thinking .....hmmmm I wonder if I fake an injury and miss a tackle will I get traded 🙂

  • Wonder what happened this year to create the rift....he was spot on his first 2 years....

    My take is he wanted a second opinion and the team would not allow him to go get it. So he went on his own volition. Players gotta look out for their own long term health, cause the team aint gonna do it for them.....just add him to the pile of starter quality of players leaving in the largest mass exodus the Browns have ever seen....

    We started the year with very little experienced talent....we now have none.....

  • @tour2ma said:

    I hear ya, D.... just was not aware it was "close"...

    It cant be close....Taylor stood out as "not looking good" in the game, which has been his issue since he was drafted.....Kwaun has a solid 2 year history of exceptional(top stuff) kind of play.....

    The whole competition thing is just coach speak.....if he's healthy, it'll be kwaun

    and Im really sorry to hear he could be down, cause we need him......

    @mudfly said:

    It cant be close....Taylor stood out as "not looking good" in the game, which has been his issue since he was drafted.....Kwaun has a solid 2 year history of exceptional(top stuff) kind of play.....

    The whole competition thing is just coach speak.....if he's healthy, it'll be kwaun

    and Im really sorry to hear he could be down, cause we need him......

    Totally agree Mud. K'Wuan's biggest challenge was staying healthy. It seemed like he got hurt real easy and often. I thought he was our 2nd best corner.

    Taylor doesn't impress me as a tackler or in coverage yet. Hopefully that changes.

  • Wonder what happened this year to create the rift....he was spot on his first 2 years....

    My take is he wanted a second opinion and the team would not allow him to go get it. So he went on his own volition. Players gotta look out for their own long term health, cause the team aint gonna do it for them.....just add him to the pile of starter quality of players leaving in the largest mass exodus the Browns have ever seen....

    We started the year with very little experienced talent....we now have none.....

    @mudfly said:

    Wonder what happened this year to create the rift....he was spot on his first 2 years....

    Good question. My buddy played with him on the defense at Pitt and was shocked at all this. Said no one loves the game more than K'Waun and the kid is very low-drama. Just odd all around.