SHOTS FIRED! New Research Challenges Sacred Cow of the Liberal Left
-
One of the things I usually hear about homosexuality is that gays were born that way. The bible clearly lists homosexuality as a sin so the bible must be wrong because they were born they way they are and have no control over it and science has proven it. Apparently science has not:
"Well, this will cause a few liberal heads to explode, especially in light of the fact that liberals take great pride in their adherence to science as the be all and end all of every discussion.
Now science is meddling with one of their pet causes: sexual orientation."
The cultural Marxists would have us believe that gender is fluid and sexual orientation is something people have no control over.
A report by two renowned researchers on Monday has concluded that there is no scientific basis to believe that gay or transgendered people are “born that way.”
-
The human brain is a complex thing, I don't think it's known exactly what pre-birth and post-birth factors end up making a person gay.
But if girls like this came all up on you and there was no movement, I think it's pretty obvious that gay is not a choice for many people.
That speaks for sexual orientation.
As far as gender, I don't know.
It's all just how some people are wired, I don't see why it's still a debate. What is this even advocating for? Are they saying that straight camps are good or something?
-
The whole idea of homosexuality being a choice is basically Retarded. I mean, given how much shit people take for it - remembering Die Hard casually dropping in to conversation that he thinks one such guy in his navy days was killed for being gay, because that's what happens - who would *choose* to be gay?
-
Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, Richard Speck and every member of NAMBLA were born that way. That's just a stupid reason for or against.
WSS
-
Beat me to it... I read this and find it to be very compelling against the LBGTQFMNOPQRST agenda... However, I wonder how much media attention it will get... if any. I saw it first on Yahoo, a shocker, and now I can't find it on their first page.
-
And that's why it's not the argument. Gay marriage shouldn't be legal because they didn't choose to be gay. It should be legal because it literally doesn't harm anyone else and there is no good case against it.
-
The human brain is a complex thing, I don't think it's known exactly what pre-birth and post-birth factors end up making a person gay.
But if girls like this came all up on you and there was no movement, I think it's pretty obvious that gay is not a choice for many people.
That speaks for sexual orientation.
As far as gender, I don't know.
It's all just how some people are wired, I don't see why it's still a debate. What is this even advocating for? Are they saying that straight camps are good or something?
The human brain is a complex thing, I don't think it's known exactly what pre-birth and post-birth factors end up making a person gay.
But if girls like this came all up on you and there was no movement, I think it's pretty obvious that gay is not a choice for many people.
That speaks for sexual orientation.
As far as gender, I don't know.
It's all just how some people are wired, I don't see why it's still a debate. What is this even advocating for? Are they saying that straight camps are good or something?
In a nutshell, there is no scientific evidence for being "Born that way". That children who portray trans-gendered actions normally grow out of such actions. That parents who try and push/nurture their children to being transgendered can cause more harm mentally down the road. That sex reassignment surgery does not provide the mental stability that is assumed. That the media and government agenda is in fact wrong and should seriously reconsider many of the legislation and agendas pushing for certain rights and recommends that serious research and study be given instead of giving into the agenda.
-
OBF, does this mean you aren't a creationist anymore?
-
The human brain is a complex thing, I don't think it's known exactly what pre-birth and post-birth factors end up making a person gay.
But if girls like this came all up on you and there was no movement, I think it's pretty obvious that gay is not a choice for many people.
That speaks for sexual orientation.
As far as gender, I don't know.
It's all just how some people are wired, I don't see why it's still a debate. What is this even advocating for? Are they saying that straight camps are good or something?
In a nutshell, there is no scientific evidence for being "Born that way". That children who portray trans-gendered actions normally grow out of such actions. That parents who try and push/nurture their children to being transgendered can cause more harm mentally down the road. That sex reassignment surgery does not provide the mental stability that is assumed. That the media and government agenda is in fact wrong and should seriously reconsider many of the legislation and agendas pushing for certain rights and recommends that serious research and study be given instead of giving into the agenda.
In a nutshell, there is no scientific evidence for being "Born that way". That children who portray trans-gendered actions normally grow out of such actions. That parents who try and push/nurture their children to being transgendered can cause more harm mentally down the road. That sex reassignment surgery does not provide the mental stability that is assumed. That the media and government agenda is in fact wrong and should seriously reconsider many of the legislation and agendas pushing for certain rights and recommends that serious research and study be given instead of giving into the agenda.
[citation needed]
-
They are perverted. That's why they are gay. Just like some sickos can't get it up without causing someone else pain, they are a sick fuck.
-
The whole idea of homosexuality being a choice is basically Retarded. I mean, given how much shit people take for it - remembering Die Hard casually dropping in to conversation that he thinks one such guy in his navy days was killed for being gay, because that's what happens - who would *choose* to be gay?
The whole idea of homosexuality being a choice is basically Retard. I mean, given how much shit people take for it - remembering Die Hard casually dropping in to conversation that he thinks one such guy in his navy days was killed for being gay, because that's what happens - who would *choose* to be gay?
Good lord diehard is a walking scumbag. And we're supposed to respect this guy cause he served.
-
The whole idea of homosexuality being a choice is basically Retard. I mean, given how much shit people take for it - remembering Die Hard casually dropping in to conversation that he thinks one such guy in his navy days was killed for being gay, because that's what happens - who would *choose* to be gay?
Good lord diehard is a walking scumbag. And we're supposed to respect this guy cause he served.
Good lord diehard is a walking scumbag. And we're supposed to respect this guy he served.
Everyone that's ever been in the military is a hero. Don't question it.
-
Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, Richard Speck and every member of NAMBLA were born that way. That's just a stupid reason for or against.
WSS
Do you see how bringing nambla and the predation of non consenting children into this discussion about consenting adults.......is kind of douchey steve?Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, Richard Speck and every member of NAMBLA were born that way. That's just a stupid reason for or against.
WSS
-
Good lord diehard is a walking scumbag. And we're supposed to respect this guy he served.
Everyone that's ever been in the military is a hero. Don't question it.
Everyone that's ever been in the military is a hero. Don't question it.
Unbeleivably my estimation of diehard has reached new lows. In comparison stuart comes off like a lifelong browns backer now
-
Do you see how bringing nambla and the predation of non consenting children into this discussion about consenting adults.......is kind of douchey steve?Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, Richard Speck and every member of NAMBLA were born that way. That's just a stupid reason for or against.
WSS
Do you see how bringing nambla and the predation of non consenting children into this discussion about consenting adults.......is kind of douchey steve?
It's the continued equating of homosexuality with paedophilia and bestiality and necrophilia and ever more heinous things that perpetuates in the minds of the easily manipulated the idea that being gay automatically makes you a sexual predator who should be locked up.
-
The whole idea of homosexuality being a choice is basically Retarded. I mean, given how much shit people take for it - remembering Die Hard casually dropping in to conversation that he thinks one such guy in his navy days was killed for being gay, because that's what happens - who would *choose* to be gay?
-
-
The human brain is a complex thing, I don't think it's known exactly what pre-birth and post-birth factors end up making a person gay.
But if girls like this came all up on you and there was no movement, I think it's pretty obvious that gay is not a choice for many people.
That speaks for sexual orientation.
As far as gender, I don't know.
It's all just how some people are wired, I don't see why it's still a debate. What is this even advocating for? Are they saying that straight camps are good or something?
The human brain is a complex thing, I don't think it's known exactly what pre-birth and post-birth factors end up making a person gay.
But if girls like this came all up on you and there was no movement, I think it's pretty obvious that gay is not a choice for many people.
That speaks for sexual orientation.
As far as gender, I don't know.
It's all just how some people are wired, I don't see why it's still a debate. What is this even advocating for? Are they saying that straight camps are good or something?
I think one of the things they are saying is this:
"Logically, it would appear that McHugh and Mayer are suggesting that if your 6-year old girl likes climbing trees and playing baseball more than she likes Barbie Dolls and princess dresses, that’s not your signal to start hormone therapy treatments to prevent her from developing as a normal female.
Likewise, if your 8-year old son likes to help Mom in the kitchen, you don’t take out a second mortgage on your home to pay for his reassignment surgery and introduce him to all your friends as “Monica.”
Kids go through phases. Given time and appropriate love and care, they grow out of them. The parent who rushes to use their children to make a statement for social justice probably have no business with kids and are likely the reason those kids are messed up."
*For me personally I just have heard that argument a number of times that gays are born that way so Christians who say the behavior is wrong (per the bible calling it a sin) we are the ones who are wrong.
-
I have met little kids who were clearly gay and not from families where mom and dad foster the idea of wanting a gay kid. Quite the contrary, they were devoutly religious.
My step brother is gay and grew up in our house where everyone gave each other hell for just about anything. Probably why he stayed in the closet for as long as he did.
Call it what you will but the kids are born that way and not groomed to become Liberace.
-
In a nutshell, there is no scientific evidence for being "Born that way". That children who portray trans-gendered actions normally grow out of such actions. That parents who try and push/nurture their children to being transgendered can cause more harm mentally down the road. That sex reassignment surgery does not provide the mental stability that is assumed. That the media and government agenda is in fact wrong and should seriously reconsider many of the legislation and agendas pushing for certain rights and recommends that serious research and study be given instead of giving into the agenda.
[citation needed]
[citation needed]
Read the journal...
Here is a synopsis if you don't want too.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login