Where to start.....
-
Zombo said:
Browns and Raiders will both be .500 or better, Titans will struggle.
Z
If they Browns win 8 or more games hell will have officially frozen over.
-
Zombo said:
Browns and Raiders will both be .500 or better, Titans will struggle.
Z
If they Browns win 8 or more games hell will have officially frozen over.
If they Browns win 8 or more games hell will have officially frozen over.
Have them throw some ice skates in your casket.
Z
-
-
Yeah because they were on the cusp of something great last year right?
Absolutely not but the problem wasn't coaching. All the "coach's fault" critics will be singing the same tune this year or will be dishonest with their critique because this Browns team is less talented than last, never thought that could happen.
-
Yeah because they were on the cusp of something great last year right?
Just like this year?
-
Zombo said:
Titans and Raiders will both be .500 or better, Browns will shit the bed .....again.
Z
There, fixed it for ya.

-
Zombo said:
Titans and Raiders will both be .500 or better, Browns will shit the bed .....again.
Z
There, fixed it for ya.

There, fixed it for ya.

Fuck you, no Browns fan would say that, get the fuck out of here.
Z
-
There, fixed it for ya.

Fuck you, no Browns fan would say that, get the fuck out of here.
Z
Zombo said:
Fuck you, no Browns fan would say that, get the fuck out of here.
Z
Really? I thought Mud gave a pretty damned accurate description of exactly that. All I did was sum it up in a nutshell.
-
Zombo said:
Fuck you, no Browns fan would say that, get the fuck out of here.
Z
Really? I thought Mud gave a pretty damned accurate description of exactly that. All I did was sum it up in a nutshell.
Really? I thought Mud gave a pretty damned accurate description of exactly that. All I did was sum it up in a nutshell.
All you did was cross the line. Mud is a frustrated loyal Browns fan. You are an outsider grasping for the low hanging fruit. Don't pile on the Browns. The only reason you are here is because we wasted paychecks and two seasons on your fanboy fantasy, Don't get glib with us, motherfucker.
Z
-
Good night Z. Catch you tomorrow.
PS-I'll think about what you have said, minus the expletives. I can see for you I have hit a deep nerve. My apologies.
-
Yeah because they were on the cusp of something great last year right?
Absolutely not but the problem wasn't coaching. All the "coach's fault" critics will be singing the same tune this year or will be dishonest with their critique because this Browns team is less talented than last, never thought that could happen.
Absolutely not but the problem wasn't coaching.
A full 50% of the problem WAS coaching.
Pettine was useless and his crony O'Neil ran a crappy defense. And the dumb ass in the front office allowed good players to go through their contract year with no new deal so that they could all head to free agency this past winter. The new FO had to walk right into that.
Our D is going to take a step backwards this year. We should expect that. I know that I did. But it's really nothing new. Pettine's gang made the D worse while they were here...now Horton has to try and regroup with less talent and more rookies. Good luck with that Ray.
With any luck, Ray can coach up the players so that they're playing decent football in the latter half of the year.
-
Good night Z. Catch you tomorrow.
PS-I'll think about what you have said, minus the expletives. I can see for you I have hit a deep nerve. My apologies.
These guys that have been Browns fans for 20, 30, 40, 50 years ... They don't have the patience for another reboot, and I understand that, but it's not cool for an outsider to jump in on their frustration and join the doom and gloom bandwagon and rub the rest of our faces in it.Good night Z. Catch you tomorrow.
PS-I'll think about what you have said, minus the expletives. I can see for you I have hit a deep nerve. My apologies.
You came here because of Johnny, and he was a total tool who set the franchise back yet another two years. Now we are trying something new, and it looks ugly at this early moment, but I'd like to think it is a true rebirth and we don't need you shitting on it in preseason of the first year.
That said, I feel bad now that you apologized, because I called you a Dicklicker or something again in the other thread.
Z
-
If they Browns win 8 or more games hell will have officially frozen over.
Have them throw some ice skates in your casket.
Z
Zombo said:
Have them throw some ice skates in your casket.
Z
Shit made me puke laughing.holy shit!!
-
There, fixed it for ya.

Fuck you, no Browns fan would say that, get the fuck out of here.
Z
Zombo said:
Fuck you, no Browns fan would say that, get the fuck out of here.
Z
Really? I thought Mud gave a pretty damned accurate description of exactly that. All I did was sum it up in a nutshell.
Z- don't take out your frustrations on Ag. Some of us are reading the tea leaves already. Like you think I'm happy about the prospect of driving 2,000 miles and sitting in 95 degree weather just to see a likely embarrassment of major proportions? This is being done out of friendship, not because I think the Browns have a snowball's chance in hell of actually wining that game.
Dammit, take off the homer glasses for a minute- and see what me and Mud are seeing- and for me, that was 25 minutes of a High School team (in full dress rehearsal) getting killed by a legit NFL franchise. BTW- I'd rather have Ag around, than having Ghoolie spout off how f**cking right he is- yet again.
I'm as Poed as anyone about what I've seen so far. But please don't go f**king with guys who know football. That means Ag and guys You've screwed with like 77Bengals and Vag. They add to the board, and turning their screen names into jokes isn't cool IMHO. Hey- I can find way better things to do with my time than put up with juvenile BS like that- and I'm not kidding.
-
Can some moderator somewhere change my avatar pic from a grey shadow nobody into a pic of that dude that got turned into a pile of shit in 'weird sciene'?
Hate space savin ghost fillers. -
Can some moderator somewhere change my avatar pic from a grey shadow nobody into a pic of that dude that got turned into a pile of shit in 'weird sciene'?
Hate space savin ghost fillers. -
These guys that have been Browns fans for 20, 30, 40, 50 years ... They don't have the patience for another reboot, and I understand that, but it's not cool for an outsider to jump in on their frustration and join the doom and gloom bandwagon and rub the rest of our faces in it.Good night Z. Catch you tomorrow.
PS-I'll think about what you have said, minus the expletives. I can see for you I have hit a deep nerve. My apologies.
You came here because of Johnny, and he was a total tool who set the franchise back yet another two years. Now we are trying something new, and it looks ugly at this early moment, but I'd like to think it is a true rebirth and we don't need you shitting on it in preseason of the first year.
That said, I feel bad now that you apologized, because I called you a Dicklicker or something again in the other thread.
Z
Zombo said:
That said, I feel bad now that you apologized, because I called you a Dicklicker or something again in the other thread.
Z
It's ok Z.I truly understand and the apology is sincere. I might have said the same if I were moderating an Aggie website after yet another crappy year with small hope of much positive change. Ironically Sumlin is having success rounding up even more QB's and wr's, but I still don't see any linebacker U like we once had in the "wrecking crew" years of the late 80's & early 90's. I have been disappointed that the Browns seem to have gone overboard with the wr's in this past draft at the expense of the overall needs. I really do want Garrett to be the player the Browns add to make up for JM's massive fuckup for drugs, alcohol and the limelight. Not one person here is more sorry than I am on that score. I wanted him to recreate the excitement in Cleveland that he did in College Station. Garrett is cut from a whole different humble cloth while creating nightmares for other peoples's O coordinators. And his idea of having fun is to write poetry when he isn't causing havoc in the backfield.
PS-and just for the record I can occasionally be a real asshole when I'm trying to make a point in football or with racquetball players who continue to make the same mistakes over and over again. Not real pleasant to be on the other end of that.
-
I have been a long time football fan having started out watching the Browns on the old black and white television with my dad back in the 60's. After coming to the Browns forum I realized there are some people who post here who really know the game and the x' and o's, the drafts, the front office and intricate details. So I won't argue any points on details but just generally speaking aren't we being way too pessimistic about the new restart? Three games into the pre season seems awful early to throw in the towel. You need to give it some time. I know we have had lots of time to improve the club since 99 and we haven't come close to getting the job done but you cannot lay all that on the new people who are just now trying to rebuild the club.
-
Zombo said:
Fuck you, no Browns fan would say that, get the fuck out of here.
Z
Really? I thought Mud gave a pretty damned accurate description of exactly that. All I did was sum it up in a nutshell.
Z- don't take out your frustrations on Ag. Some of us are reading the tea leaves already. Like you think I'm happy about the prospect of driving 2,000 miles and sitting in 95 degree weather just to see a likely embarrassment of major proportions? This is being done out of friendship, not because I think the Browns have a snowball's chance in hell of actually wining that game.
Dammit, take off the homer glasses for a minute- and see what me and Mud are seeing- and for me, that was 25 minutes of a High School team (in full dress rehearsal) getting killed by a legit NFL franchise. BTW- I'd rather have Ag around, than having Ghoolie spout off how f**cking right he is- yet again.
I'm as Poed as anyone about what I've seen so far. But please don't go f**king with guys who know football. That means Ag and guys You've screwed with like 77Bengals and Vag. They add to the board, and turning their screen names into jokes isn't cool IMHO. Hey- I can find way better things to do with my time than put up with juvenile BS like that- and I'm not kidding.
Z- don't take out your frustrations on Ag. Some of us are reading the tea leaves already. Like you think I'm happy about the prospect of driving 2,000 miles and sitting in 95 degree weather just to see a likely embarrassment of major proportions? This is being done out of friendship, not because I think the Browns have a snowball's chance in hell of actually wining that game.
Dammit, take off the homer glasses for a minute- and see what me and Mud are seeing- and for me, that was 25 minutes of a High School team (in full dress rehearsal) getting killed by a legit NFL franchise. BTW- I'd rather have Ag around, than having Ghoolie spout off how f**cking right he is- yet again.
I'm as Poed as anyone about what I've seen so far. But please don't go f**king with guys who know football. That means Ag and guys You've screwed with like 77Bengals and Vag. They add to the board, and turning their screen names into jokes isn't cool IMHO. Hey- I can find way better things to do with my time than put up with juvenile BS like that- and I'm not kidding.
1. First of all, you might wanna quit being so goddamn upset about a team that has done a hard reboot and is struggling in the preseason like anyone who "knows football" would surmise that they would
2. The homer glasses don't come off ... again ... you have been reading my posts for 20 years, have I ever changed on that regard? NO? Then why waste your time with it? You give your "cranky old man" take on the team and I'll give my "passionate optimist" take, and I think we can coexist.
3. Ya, AGs a good guy and a good poster. But if you come into my home and laugh at my team and tell me they are going to "shit the bed" you are going to meet angry Zombo. Vag ... he knows the deal. He's a Steeler fan. He has no rights. This is a Browns Board owned by Browns fans, run by Browns fans, for the enjoyment of Browns fans, Fans of other teams WILL NOT come in here and talk down to us. Not on my watch. If I stroke out you can take over and turn this place into sunshine and lollipops and everyone can hold hands and sing Kumbaya and respect each other regardless of how much they shit on the Browns. 77Bengals ... he's a fucking Retard. He's very fucking patronizing ... fuck him. If these guys come in here and want to talk shit ... they will get a name change. That's their sentence. And I don't care if you think it's juvenile ... it's not changing.
Zombo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login