Kruger Cut By Browns in roster trimdown
-
I'm just looking for them to play Danny and Meder in the middle of a four man line most of the time.
-
We should play Scooby more and develop him....
-
-
-
And the D didn't miss a beat without him
-
And the D didn't miss a beat without him
And the D didn't miss a beat without him
I would agree,,,,
They were terrible with him and equally terrible without....
Heck, they almost looked "ok"....(almost)....against the Bears 2's......
-
And the D didn't miss a beat without him
I would agree,,,,
They were terrible with him and equally terrible without....
Heck, they almost looked "ok"....(almost)....against the Bears 2's......
I would agree,,,,
They were terrible with him and equally terrible without....
Heck, they almost looked "ok"....(almost)....against the Bears 2's......
Rumor has it, Mud will be at mardi-gra in N.O. running the streets naked with #99 painted on his Front & Back? (go on, you deserve it
) Party a little
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login