Draft Talk
-
How many hands do you need to count the number of 4.5 sack days in college football this season? 1?
He got more than half of his total sacks for this year against a punching bag. If he shows out well against LSU then I will gladly apologize for understating the importance of the big game against a C-USA opponent.
He got more than half of his total sacks for this year against a punching bag. If he shows out well against LSU then I will gladly apologize for understating the importance of the big game against a C-USA opponent.
The importance was that he is finally able to push off his left foot again, something he has been unable to do since the 1st Q of the Ark. game back 2 months ago.
-
I love Malik but I'm going to need to see his tackling improve first.
-
We cant draft guys anymore that need more than half a season of development. We dont develop talent in cleveland. They have to come ready.
-
-
Ill have to look at that kids tape
-
How many hands do you need to count the number of 4.5 sack days in college football this season? 1?
He got more than half of his total sacks for this year against a punching bag. If he shows out well against LSU then I will gladly apologize for understating the importance of the big game against a C-USA opponent.
He got more than half of his total sacks for this year against a punching bag. If he shows out well against LSU then I will gladly apologize for understating the importance of the big game against a C-USA opponent.
And again, he was hurt. If it's so easy, why aren't any other elite prospects doing it all the time?
-
We cant draft guys anymore that need more than half a season of development. We dont develop talent in cleveland. They have to come ready.
We cant draft guys anymore that need more than half a season of development. We dont develop talent in cleveland. They have to come ready.
oh like players that we draft and have them switch positions
what I would like to see Draft in the position where we are at fucking tired of us trading around
-
He got more than half of his total sacks for this year against a punching bag. If he shows out well against LSU then I will gladly apologize for understating the importance of the big game against a C-USA opponent.
And again, he was hurt. If it's so easy, why aren't any other elite prospects doing it all the time?
And again, he was hurt. If it's so easy, why aren't any other elite prospects doing it all the time?
Because they aren't having to stay in for the entire game against Devry?
I already said I would gladly apologize if he looks good against LSU.
-
I really hope they don't skip out on Allen to take Trubisky.
-
I really hope they don't skip out on Allen to take Trubisky.
I really hope they don't skip out on Allen to take Trubisky.
We might get both
-
I really hope they don't skip out on Allen to take Trubisky.
We might get both
We might get both
QBs always end up going in the top 3 and so far Trubisky seems to be the top of the QB class.
-
Watching Mitch vs Miami from this season...
I'm starting to like Mitch. Please somebody book mark this for Cal's reference later.
edit: I'd also like to say I"m in the market for a big, chain moving running back. Crow and Duke are decent enough but even being 220 I don't see the Crow as the punishing runner Hue wants
for a power game between the tackles. I'm not saying get me a short yardage back, but somebody who in the middle rounds that can come in and smack a linebacker on an iso.
-
-
Watching Mitch vs Miami from this season...
I'm starting to like Mitch. Please somebody book mark this for Cal's reference later.
edit: I'd also like to say I"m in the market for a big, chain moving running back. Crow and Duke are decent enough but even being 220 I don't see the Crow as the punishing runner Hue wants
for a power game between the tackles. I'm not saying get me a short yardage back, but somebody who in the middle rounds that can come in and smack a linebacker on an iso.
Watching Mitch vs Miami from this season...
I'm starting to like Mitch. Please somebody book mark this for Cal's reference later.
edit: I'd also like to say I"m in the market for a big, chain moving running back. Crow and Duke are decent enough but even being 220 I don't see the Crow as the punishing runner Hue wants
for a power game between the tackles. I'm not saying get me a short yardage back, but somebody who in the middle rounds that can come in and smack a linebacker on an iso.
James Conner from Pitt? Big fella who can catch the ball.
-
-
-
Jason La Canfora (the eternal douche bag), just had a little article saying the Browns organization is completely in love with Mitch Trubisky. I don't have the link, but it won't be hard to find. Wouldn't surprise me if we took Mitch with the first pick, or whatever pick we have (it'll be the first, LOL). I want BPA...but who says it wouldn't be this guy? Mitch completed 11-20 passes for 184 yards and 3 tds with 0 picks this weekend against a bad Citadel team. Not great completion %, but otherwise he played well. He also had 55 yards rushing, so he's obviously somewhat mobile. You remember mobile, right?
-
Not seeing it with Mitch. At least, not seeing the kind of come in and turn this franchise right around kind of level of play you want from a number 1 pick.
-
Not seeing it with Mitch. At least, not seeing the kind of come in and turn this franchise right around kind of level of play you want from a number 1 pick.
Not seeing it with Mitch. At least, not seeing the kind of come in and turn this franchise right around kind of level of play you want from a number 1 pick.
There are very few #1overall picks in the last 20 years that had the ability to do that. The ones that did usually had some talent around them.
Finished fine combing Mitch vs Miami. Physically - 6'3,225. Reminds me of Romo not only in his build, but his release. His Windup isn't 'slow' but it isn't super fast. His motion forward is compact and his elbow doesn't drop windmill style. Still his delivery is only 3/4 over the top. Has a strong arm, ball arrives with sauce to spare. Reasonably accurate with good consistency and solid footwork. Between his ears, makes pretty decisive decisions, times when he shows good anticipation and times when he waits for the receiver to get open but he isn't late with the ball. Mainly because it comes firing out of a shotgun. I actually see a QB working on progressions and showing the ability to hold the safety down the middle.
Mitch had my curiosity, now he has my attention. More so than Kizer or Watson.
edit: Maaaay have to reel it in from time to time. He has good enough touch but even the underneath stuff arrives hot. He's not Weeden by no means though.
Better pocket presence, feet sliding and drifting away from pressure than any QB I've watched so far.
-
I like Mitch, but keeping it real we're more than just a QB away from being a competitive team.
As Mud said, there isn't a spot on this team that could't stand an upgrade.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login