***Official Browns @ Eagles Game Day Thread***
-
Quit being a bunch of fags. It's the first game of a 3-5 year rebuild. Yeah, it's gonna hurt. If that's going to cause you to call for firings, then take the season off.
come on man.
ur prob watchin the cowboys gints right? so the giants lose all olineman one year, they draft and immediately get better the next. last year they lose half their defense they draft and acquire and now they are beating the shit out of your cowboys.
any parallel between the browns and the giants? nope, didn't think so.
5 year rebuild since 1999. that's the new tee.
come on man.
ur prob watchin the cowboys gints right? so the giants lose all olineman one year, they draft and immediately get better the next. last year they lose half their defense they draft and acquire and now they are beating the shit out of your cowboys.
any parallel between the browns and the giants? nope, didn't think so.
5 year rebuild since 1999. that's the new tee.
I'm a Cowboys fan now? I'll have to tell my secretary to order some new gear.
No, there's no parallel between the Cowboys and Giants, which is why I'm not sure you're wasting your time making the comparison.
-
hue and sashi have EVERYTHING to do with it. if hue wanted wentz, mighta got him, instead let's trade away blue chip picks for some busted doritos in a bag half empty.
Hue & Sash have nothing to do with 2015 draftees but coach them. Sash & Hue our on the line with 16-17 draft. Wentz played 1 game..Far to early stat man..Now wheres my shirt?
(with your computer address meltdown, do you still have my address?) Hue & Sash have nothing to do with 2015 draftees but coach them. Sash & Hue our on the line with 16-17 draft. Wentz played 1 game..Far to early stat man..Now wheres my shirt?
(with your computer address meltdown, do you still have my address?) HAHAHA! yes mr. gumby. gonna have them done before the tailgate.
i hope the mail man knows a gumby73. what if he decides it's a joke, opens the bag and all of a sudden he's in the first row at the game, on tv wearing a dope browns board shirt..... don't come cryin to me you liberal prick.
(kidding. don't even know you.
)🥷
-
Quit being a bunch of fags. It's the first game of a 3-5 year rebuild. Yeah, it's gonna hurt. If that's going to cause you to call for firings, then take the season off.
I'm 62, sick of the 3-5 year rebuilds, know what I'm saying?
I'm 62, sick of the 3-5 year rebuilds, know what I'm saying?
Yes, but too bad. Get over it and be patient. Calling for guys' heads isn't going to get us there any faster (and in fact much slower).
-
come on man.
ur prob watchin the cowboys gints right? so the giants lose all olineman one year, they draft and immediately get better the next. last year they lose half their defense they draft and acquire and now they are beating the shit out of your cowboys.
any parallel between the browns and the giants? nope, didn't think so.
5 year rebuild since 1999. that's the new tee.
I'm a Cowboys fan now? I'll have to tell my secretary to order some new gear.
No, there's no parallel between the Cowboys and Giants, which is why I'm not sure you're wasting your time making the comparison.
I'm a Cowboys fan now? I'll have to tell my secretary to order some new gear.
No, there's no parallel between the Cowboys and Giants, which is why I'm not sure you're wasting your time making the comparison.
????
browns and giants.
yes, there's no comparison. one franchise knows what it's doing and the other is jinxed until lebron buys the team.
-
Sorry, that's what I meant.
-
I'm 62, sick of the 3-5 year rebuilds, know what I'm saying?
Yes, but too bad. Get over it and be patient. Calling for guys' heads isn't going to get us there any faster (and in fact much slower).
Yes, but too bad. Get over it and be patient. Calling for guys' heads isn't going to get us there any faster (and in fact much slower).
telling a 61 year old to be patient? oooff.
-
Hue & Sash have nothing to do with 2015 draftees but coach them. Sash & Hue our on the line with 16-17 draft. Wentz played 1 game..Far to early stat man..Now wheres my shirt?
(with your computer address meltdown, do you still have my address?) HAHAHA! yes mr. gumby. gonna have them done before the tailgate.
i hope the mail man knows a gumby73. what if he decides it's a joke, opens the bag and all of a sudden he's in the first row at the game, on tv wearing a dope browns board shirt..... don't come cryin to me you liberal prick.
(kidding. don't even know you.
)🥷
HAHAHA! yes mr. gumby. gonna have them done before the tailgate.
i hope the mail man knows a gumby73. what if he decides it's a joke, opens the bag and all of a sudden he's in the first row at the game, on tv wearing a dope browns board shirt..... don't come cryin to me you liberal prick.
(kidding. don't even know you.
)🥷
kidding?,U right..Been delivering my own mail for over 20 years now..Our Shirts, only ease our pain for others." Cuz Mailman Lives Matter".. Thanks
-
come on man.
ur prob watchin the cowboys gints right? so the giants lose all olineman one year, they draft and immediately get better the next. last year they lose half their defense they draft and acquire and now they are beating the shit out of your cowboys.
any parallel between the browns and the giants? nope, didn't think so.
5 year rebuild since 1999. that's the new tee.
Gmen were huge spenders in free agency, especially on defense. Not sure what you mean by 'drafted half'.,
They look better up front right now but that's because of Snacks and Vernon.
-
Quit being a bunch of fags. It's the first game of a 3-5 year rebuild. Yeah, it's gonna hurt. If that's going to cause you to call for firings, then take the season off.
I'm 62, sick of the 3-5 year rebuilds, know what I'm saying?
I feel your pain me too. I'm 50 and would like to see one before I have a grabber.I'm 62, sick of the 3-5 year rebuilds, know what I'm saying?
-
-
Shocking, the team stinks in the first game of a season that is presumed to be a rough one. I think we should bitch all season instead of being pragmatic. Maybe afterwards we can all get pedicures and nag about our husbands.
-
I feel your pain me too. I'm 50 and would like to see one before I have a grabber.I'm 62, sick of the 3-5 year rebuilds, know what I'm saying?
I feel your pain me too. I'm 50 and would like to see one before I have a grabber.
you know what? i almost feel refreshingly happy right now. oh i've been pissed for awhile now but thought, hey let's give 'em a shot today. they're playing a rookie. they weren't that good last year, so.......
BAM! right between the eyes. sorta like, hey i'm gonna have to take this beating anyways, let's get it over with. like a big ass whoopin weight off my shoulders. now i can walk down the street wearing my gear and when people laugh i can turn around and do a little shuffle, smile and dip dab my way back into the football shadows of below mediocrity.
yep. i'm the guy from ohio whose fave basketball team won a championship, his fave baseball team is in contention but the browns still suck.
-
Shocking, the team stinks in the first game of a season that is presumed to be a rough one. I think we should bitch all season instead of being pragmatic. Maybe afterwards we can all get pedicures and nag about our husbands.
Shocking, the team stinks in the first game of a season that is presumed to be a rough one. I think we should bitch all season instead of being pragmatic.
Well....technically, if you see a shit show and call it a shit show, then THAT is being pragmatic...
But, if you see a shit show and ignore it or pretend its something else...that is NOT being pragmatic...
Just the facts.....and, THAT, was a shit show(just like the whole preseason was)....shit....show....=frank...=pragmatic
-
fire davis! fire mangini! fire pettine!
oh, but it's hue, how do you do?
it's all good until it's YOUR guy under fire. then it's "give them time." blah blah blah fucking blah. those are the true bitches.

-
We did expect this but not sure if last years draft was all that inspiring.
And Hue & Sashi has what to do with it? It's what we do Now with 2016 & 17 picks..Book It..
And Hue & Sashi has what to do with it? It's what we do Now with 2016 & 17 picks..Book It..
Trade down for Coleman was on Farmer? Drafting 3 other WRs and TE that won't amount to a hill of beans wasn't Hue & Sashi. I don't think Ogbah fits Horton's scheme and he was a reach where they took him, again that one on Farmer?
-
I feel your pain me too. I'm 50 and would like to see one before I have a grabber.
you know what? i almost feel refreshingly happy right now. oh i've been pissed for awhile now but thought, hey let's give 'em a shot today. they're playing a rookie. they weren't that good last year, so.......
BAM! right between the eyes. sorta like, hey i'm gonna have to take this beating anyways, let's get it over with. like a big ass whoopin weight off my shoulders. now i can walk down the street wearing my gear and when people laugh i can turn around and do a little shuffle, smile and dip dab my way back into the football shadows of below mediocrity.
yep. i'm the guy from ohio whose fave basketball team won a championship, his fave baseball team is in contention but the browns still suck.
you know what? i almost feel refreshingly happy right now. oh i've been pissed for awhile now but thought, hey let's give 'em a shot today. they're playing a rookie. they weren't that good last year, so.......
BAM! right between the eyes. sorta like, hey i'm gonna have to take this beating anyways, let's get it over with. like a big ass whoopin weight off my shoulders. now i can walk down the street wearing my gear and when people laugh i can turn around and do a little shuffle, smile and dip dab my way back into the football shadows of below mediocrity.
yep. i'm the guy from ohio whose fave basketball team won a championship, his fave baseball team is in contention but the browns still suck.
And we were dancing in the streets when we got Philly's pick because they were going to be so bad. Just made the Browns eat their shit.
-
Woke up at 6am(on a Sunday) thinking it's time for football!!!.....the hook is set deep....
A few things Id REALLY like to see today...Besides winning the game, Id also like to win....
....the time of possession war....something we rarely do and something that is needed to keep our D fresh...
....the turnover war.....helps with above and a well timed int or fumble gets the juices flowing....
....fewer penalties.....really really need this.....the preseason penalty totals were embarrassing....
....sacks!.....lots and lots of sacks.....(against the Iggles, btw).....
....a 4+ avg in our running game.....grind out some yards(and clock, please).....
....Coleman making catches(and yards).....want to see what all the preseason hubub was about, but still in wait mode...
....solid special teams play....tackling, smart choices, blocking, more tackling, some run backs and no missed kicks....or shanks...
....RGIII making quick, concise throws.....and our guys catching em.....
....solid LB play....gonna be a LOT of short passes and runs today....can we stop the short game?
....Joe Haden.....just show us you can return to form....
Woke up at 6am(on a Sunday) thinking it's time for football!!!.....the hook is set deep....
A few things Id REALLY like to see today...Besides winning the game, Id also like to win....
....the time of possession war....something we rarely do and something that is needed to keep our D fresh...
....the turnover war.....helps with above and a well timed int or fumble gets the juices flowing....
....fewer penalties.....really really need this.....the preseason penalty totals were embarrassing....
....sacks!.....lots and lots of sacks.....(against the Iggles, btw).....
....a 4+ avg in our running game.....grind out some yards(and clock, please).....
....Coleman making catches(and yards).....want to see what all the preseason hubub was about, but still in wait mode...
....solid special teams play....tackling, smart choices, blocking, more tackling, some run backs and no missed kicks....or shanks...
....RGIII making quick, concise throws.....and our guys catching em.....
....solid LB play....gonna be a LOT of short passes and runs today....can we stop the short game?
....Joe Haden.....just show us you can return to form....
I know you were being sarcastic about the latest post Mud. Another complete meltdown on opening day- as I'm sure we can detail in another thread.
Yea Wentz sure sucks doesn't he? Glad the Browns took Corey Coleman and a bunch of unknowns.
Remains to be seen, but damn if Wentz turns out great, and the Sushi and Depo picks turn to crap- they're done.
Quit being a bunch of fags. It's the first game of a 3-5 year rebuild. Yeah, it's gonna hurt. If that's going to cause you to call for firings, then take the season off.
"Browns, rebuilding since 1999, why stop now?"
-
Gotta say...they met every single one of my expectations....100%....
That pretty much sez it for me too. I had some hope and still maintain that each game. My expectations were minimal to say the least and those were still too high. A early fake punt, from your own end and line the kicker up on the line should get any coach axed on the spot....why wait? When they had some bad records in the 70s, they weren't pushovers. This bunch should just go full blown rainbow for colors
-
Woke up at 6am(on a Sunday) thinking it's time for football!!!.....the hook is set deep....
A few things Id REALLY like to see today...Besides winning the game, Id also like to win....
....the time of possession war....something we rarely do and something that is needed to keep our D fresh...
....the turnover war.....helps with above and a well timed int or fumble gets the juices flowing....
....fewer penalties.....really really need this.....the preseason penalty totals were embarrassing....
....sacks!.....lots and lots of sacks.....(against the Iggles, btw).....
....a 4+ avg in our running game.....grind out some yards(and clock, please).....
....Coleman making catches(and yards).....want to see what all the preseason hubub was about, but still in wait mode...
....solid special teams play....tackling, smart choices, blocking, more tackling, some run backs and no missed kicks....or shanks...
....RGIII making quick, concise throws.....and our guys catching em.....
....solid LB play....gonna be a LOT of short passes and runs today....can we stop the short game?
....Joe Haden.....just show us you can return to form....
Well....here are the little things I was hoping(praying) for, but knew wouldnt arrive....lets review...
A few things Id REALLY like to see today...Besides winning the game, Id also like to win....
....RGIII making quick, concise throws.....and our guys catching em.....
Ahahaha....he looked terrible....just terrible....where's McCown?
I can forgive dropped passes (on occasion) but Griffin was so f**king inaccurate today- as the saying goes "he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn." Left a bunch of points off the board with mis guided missiles. I don't give a rat how hard you try, or what your attitude is- if the talent isn't there in the first place.
If Sashi is backing up Hue on picking up Griff, MHO is they're both going to be singing a different tune at the end of the season.
Gettin' ready, 'cause here it comes- 0-16.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login