Skip to content

A Lousy Stinking 10 Points!

The Browns Board
80 32 3.6k
  • ur a youngin aren't u?

    it's hard being a browns fan. u up for the challenge?

  • That was one of the worst displays of football I have ever seen put forth by a supposedly professional team. At one point, the Browns had 7 yards of offense compared to the Eagles' 122.

    @dr.footwear said:

    That was one of the worst displays of football I have ever seen put forth by a supposedly professional team. At one point, the Browns had 7 yards of offense compared to the Eagles' 122.

    Footinmouth

    idiot. squealer fan much?

  • ur a youngin aren't u?

    it's hard being a browns fan. u up for the challenge?

    @miktoxic said:

    ur a youngin aren't u?

    it's hard being a browns fan. u up for the challenge?

    You talkin to me?
  • That was one of the worst displays of football I have ever seen put forth by a supposedly professional team. At one point, the Browns had 7 yards of offense compared to the Eagles' 122.

    @dr.footwear said:

    That was one of the worst displays of football I have ever seen put forth by a supposedly professional team. At one point, the Browns had 7 yards of offense compared to the Eagles' 122.

    Congrats on your first Browns Game

  • They'll get a cheap one.

  • What is the op saying that is wrong? I really don't know I enjoyed the beautiful late summer day instead of watching what I knew would be a blowout.

  • Brian Billick said after looking at their schedule he can't see a win. I hope he's wrong. Maybe this is a team that gets better with experience. I'm not hopeful after the last draft. Too old to quit now but certainly not drinking any Kool Aid☠

  • I was afraid of that!

  • "Dr. Foot Wear", what a nice handle. πŸ˜‰

  • That was one of the worst displays of football I have ever seen put forth by a supposedly professional team. At one point, the Browns had 7 yards of offense compared to the Eagles' 122.

    @dr.footwear said:

    That was one of the worst displays of football I have ever seen put forth by a supposedly professional team. At one point, the Browns had 7 yards of offense compared to the Eagles' 122.

    Guess you didn't see much of the 1999 or 2000 or most of 2001 seasons then.

  • who's cody kessler?

    @miktoxic said:

    who's cody kessler?

    Hang on a few games. Based on the the Browns history with

    qbs he'll be staring soon,

  • @miktoxic said:

    who's cody kessler?

    Hang on a few games. Based on the the Browns history with

    qbs he'll be staring soon,

    @darubes said:

    Hang on a few games. Based on the the Browns history with

    qbs he'll be staring soon,

    probably. a colt mccoy clone. serviceable backup with another team in 2 years.

  • So Carson Wentz beats the Browns and people are saying we should of drafted him? Our defense is terrible. Any quarterback could've done that to us today. Don't be stupid. If we would of drafted Wentz he would be playing just like RG3. Some people on here think 1 position will turn a 32nd ranked defense and offense team around. Ridiculous.

  • Browns are not going 0 and 16. Put your account on it if you really feel that way.

  • That was one of the worst displays of football I have ever seen put forth by a supposedly professional team. At one point, the Browns had 7 yards of offense compared to the Eagles' 122.

    @dr.footwear said:

    That was one of the worst displays of football I have ever seen put forth by a supposedly professional team. At one point, the Browns had 7 yards of offense compared to the Eagles' 122.

    Do you put your footwear in your mouth often?

    Mike

  • @dr.footwear said:

    That was one of the worst displays of football I have ever seen put forth by a supposedly professional team. At one point, the Browns had 7 yards of offense compared to the Eagles' 122.

    Footinmouth

    idiot. squealer fan much?

    @calfoxwc said:

    Footinmouth

    idiot. squealer fan much?

    LOL Cal- LALALALA "The sky ain't falling.". Should have been listening to me, Mud, or even Ghoolie. We're tired of the sunshine up you ass, when we're just not seeing it. Preseason, the defense sucked in every aspect of the game. Hard to believe they still do. They let a qb with less than 40 NFL snaps torch them for 250+ yards, 2 TDs, and no interceptions.

    Should I add that Griffin sucks? 55 qbr who hoo!!! If you don't think 0-16 is at least in the realm of possibility in light of the shit show put on earlier, keep on dreaming. I may well have the survivor pool locked up by week 5.

    If Wentz wins rookie of the year- the heat on Sushi and Depo repo will be unbelievable.

  • So Carson Wentz beats the Browns and people are saying we should of drafted him? Our defense is terrible. Any quarterback could've done that to us today. Don't be stupid. If we would of drafted Wentz he would be playing just like RG3. Some people on here think 1 position will turn a 32nd ranked defense and offense team around. Ridiculous.

    @alkid3 said:

    So Carson Wentz beats the Browns and people are saying we should of drafted him? Our defense is terrible. Any quarterback could've done that to us today. Don't be stupid. If we would of drafted Wentz he would be playing just like RG3. Some people on here think 1 position will turn a 32nd ranked defense and offense team around. Ridiculous.

    Look at the colts

  • This board is a bunch of Negative Nancys.

    Go Browns

  • This board is a bunch of Negative Nancys.

    Go Browns

    @bob806 said:

    This board is a bunch of Negative Nancys.

    Go Browns

    I prefer to say "objective Nancy's" we may be playing for the future, but the present looks pretty bleak right now.

  • Hoorta, how many times are you going to spin your wheels with the Retarded "we're just being realists, this team sucks" bs? [just about] EVERYONE KNOWS THIS TEAM SUCKS. And for the few that don't, congrats, you brought a nice, happy dude down to your misery. Feel better about yourself?

    What the people who like what this regime is doing are saying is not that THIS (2016) team is good. So repeatedly saying "you should have listened to me and Mudfly and Ghoolie and my gimpy aunt about how this team sucks!!!" just makes you look senile, not smart. Stop repeating yourself. All we're saying is that we're starting over and we have pieces. That is virtually undoubtable at this point, though I'm sure you'll find a way.

    Please tell us again about how the 2016 Browns will suck. So riveting!!!!!!!!