Skip to content

Carson Wentz

The Browns Board
205 55 13.9k
  • Interesting tweet from Gil Brandt. . .

    Of 8 current starting QBs that were drafted No. 1 overall, Sam Bradford is only 1 w/ winning record this season. Other 7 are combined 9-19.

    @canton-dawg said:

    Interesting tweet from Gil Brandt. . .

    Of 8 current starting QBs that were drafted No. 1 overall, Sam Bradford is only 1 w/ winning record this season. Other 7 are combined 9-19.

    Winston

    Newton

    Stafford

    Goff...I guess they include him.

    Alex Smith

    Eli

    Carson Palmer

    Then Bradford?

  • Lot of posts for a Bye week... 😎

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Interesting tweet from Gil Brandt. . .

    Of 8 current starting QBs that were drafted No. 1 overall, Sam Bradford is only 1 w/ winning record this season. Other 7 are combined 9-19.

    Winston

    Newton

    Stafford

    Goff...I guess they include him.

    Alex Smith

    Eli

    Carson Palmer

    Then Bradford?

    @the-gipper said:

    Winston

    Newton

    Stafford

    Goff...I guess they include him.

    Alex Smith

    Eli

    Carson Palmer

    Then Bradford?

    I think you overlooked Andrew Luck.
  • @the-gipper said:

    Winston

    Newton

    Stafford

    Goff...I guess they include him.

    Alex Smith

    Eli

    Carson Palmer

    Then Bradford?

    I think you overlooked Andrew Luck.

    @canton-dawg said:

    I think you overlooked Andrew Luck.

    Yep, I thought I was missing someone....not named Jamarcus Russell.

    I Vick still considered active? I think he had been looking for a team,...and the Browns had thought about him, nay?

  • @canton-dawg said:

    I think you overlooked Andrew Luck.

    Yep, I thought I was missing someone....not named Jamarcus Russell.

    I Vick still considered active? I think he had been looking for a team,...and the Browns had thought about him, nay?

    @the-gipper said:

    Yep, I thought I was missing someone....not named Jamarcus Russell.

    I Vick still considered active? I think he had been looking for a team,...and the Browns had thought about him, nay?

    He's still available, but I don't think there are any takers.
  • We could had Mack and Carr!!! 2 corner stone players on opposite side of the ball.

    But we BLEW it because of some bum and a dumb phone call...

    How the fock did the front office not dig anything up during their due diligence?

    http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2016/10/6/13186714/johnny-manziel-s-long-time-friend-says-going-to-cleveland-was-the-worst-thing-ever

  • Why are we still talking about this?

  • different front office, different coaching staff back then.

    different front office, different coaching staff back then.

    different front office, different coaching staff back then.different front office, different coaching staff back then.different front office, different coaching staff back then.different front office, different coaching staff back then.different front office, different coaching staff back then.different front office, different coaching staff back then.different front office, different coaching staff back then.different front office, different coaching staff back then.

    different front office, different coaching staff back then.

    different front office, different coaching staff back then.

    different front office, different coaching staff back then.

    different front office, different coaching staff back then.

    "sigh"

  • Why are we still talking about this?

    @wargograw said:

    Why are we still talking about this?

    Blah! Because I'm depressed.

  • @wargograw said:

    Why are we still talking about this?

    Blah! Because I'm depressed.

    @masterdog said:

    Blah! Because I'm depressed.

    Maybe a hope..Guess Roger loved the Wentz craz & Profit Rating of Eagles games too. 2 days ago the appeal on starting RT Lane Johnson was finally heard on a 10 game suspension for his 2nd PED charge IN JUNE. Appeal decision may not happen this week with Lions game. But in the future 10 games, a OL shuffle may cause issues similar to Browns.LG Barbre will go to RT. S. Wisniewski will slide to LG. More pending penalties & Wentz less time in pocket to release may make him the Rookie the Manning's may remember #clevfromphilly

  • Carson Wentz is gonna be a star.

    .

  • To paraphrase Shakespeare... If you prick him, does he not bleed?

  • To paraphrase Shakespeare... If you prick him, does he not bleed?

    @tour2ma said:

    To paraphrase Shakespeare... If you prick him, does he not bleed?

    yes, baby angel tears..... the blood of gods.

  • To paraphrase Shakespeare... If you prick him, does he not bleed?

    @tour2ma said:

    To paraphrase Shakespeare... If you prick him, does he not bleed?

    The Merchant of Venice

  • @tour2ma said:

    To paraphrase Shakespeare... If you prick him, does he not bleed?

    The Merchant of Venice

    @the-gipper said:

    The Merchant of Venice

    True... but I think the merchant was a lefty...

  • "Can't read a defense"

    Fran Duffy@FDuffyNFL
    Shot 9 - Pure gold from Wentz. Dagger concept; it's going to J-Matt on Dig route the whole way. QB stares MOF, hits throw in closing window
  • Is your point that he missed the post throw to Agholor?

  • @masterdog said:

    Blah! Because I'm depressed.

    Maybe a hope..Guess Roger loved the Wentz craz & Profit Rating of Eagles games too. 2 days ago the appeal on starting RT Lane Johnson was finally heard on a 10 game suspension for his 2nd PED charge IN JUNE. Appeal decision may not happen this week with Lions game. But in the future 10 games, a OL shuffle may cause issues similar to Browns.LG Barbre will go to RT. S. Wisniewski will slide to LG. More pending penalties & Wentz less time in pocket to release may make him the Rookie the Manning's may remember #clevfromphilly

    @gumby73 said:

    Maybe a hope..Guess Roger loved the Wentz craz & Profit Rating of Eagles games too. 2 days ago the appeal on starting RT Lane Johnson was finally heard on a 10 game suspension for his 2nd PED charge IN JUNE. Appeal decision may not happen this week with Lions game. But in the future 10 games, a OL shuffle may cause issues similar to Browns.LG Barbre will go to RT. S. Wisniewski will slide to LG. More pending penalties & Wentz less time in pocket to release may make him the Rookie the Manning's may remember #clevfromphilly

    PFF #3 ranked Tackle at start of season Lane Johnson gets appeal denied. Johnson will finally serve 10 games, returning in week 16. NFL.com reports ^^ now even maybe starting a rookie H.(+17 more letters) Vaitai. Wentz may start seeing what Kess see's on a weekly basis. myself, I hope Wentz gets crushed like a Car-"Crusher"-son

  • @gumby73 said:

    Maybe a hope..Guess Roger loved the Wentz craz & Profit Rating of Eagles games too. 2 days ago the appeal on starting RT Lane Johnson was finally heard on a 10 game suspension for his 2nd PED charge IN JUNE. Appeal decision may not happen this week with Lions game. But in the future 10 games, a OL shuffle may cause issues similar to Browns.LG Barbre will go to RT. S. Wisniewski will slide to LG. More pending penalties & Wentz less time in pocket to release may make him the Rookie the Manning's may remember #clevfromphilly

    PFF #3 ranked Tackle at start of season Lane Johnson gets appeal denied. Johnson will finally serve 10 games, returning in week 16. NFL.com reports ^^ now even maybe starting a rookie H.(+17 more letters) Vaitai. Wentz may start seeing what Kess see's on a weekly basis. myself, I hope Wentz gets crushed like a Car-"Crusher"-son

    @gumby73 said:

    PFF #3 ranked Tackle at start of season Lane Johnson gets appeal denied. Johnson will finally serve 10 games, returning in week 16. NFL.com reports ^^ now even maybe starting a rookie H.(+17 more letters) Vaitai. Wentz may start seeing what Kess see's on a weekly basis. myself, I hope Wentz gets crushed like a Car-Crusher-son

    Indeed, it's just a shame Johnson wasn't suspended from the start of the season.

  • Is your point that he missed the post throw to Agholor?

    @tour2ma said:

    Is your point that he missed the post throw to Agholor?

    Clearly wrong, yet still nitpicking. You're a total joke. Stopped being funny awhile ago, now it's just sad.