Skip to content

Who takes the fall?

The Browns Board
370 53 11.8k
  • Harbaugh will wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor... just not this soon.

    And no way he leaves before he beats Urban and the Bucks...

    @the-gipper said:

    Who is it you think DOES make the final decision? assuming its not Jimmy..... Berry? Sorry, no, I think Berry et al make the reccomendations and Sashi pulls the final trigger.

    If not...then why does he have the fucking job title.

    I written it up at least twice, Gip.... and posted at least two articles on it back when the FO was formed.

    That means you've read about it at least once and likely all four times.

    If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Harbaugh will wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor... just not this soon.

    And no way he leaves before he beats Urban and the Bucks...

    I written it up at least twice, Gip.... and posted at least two articles on it back when the FO was formed.

    That means you've read about it at least once and likely all four times.

    If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.

    Why don't you just can the hubris and tell us. I have written things numberous times and I bet you don't remember every word I have ever said.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Harbaugh will wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor... just not this soon.

    And no way he leaves before he beats Urban and the Bucks...

    I written it up at least twice, Gip.... and posted at least two articles on it back when the FO was formed.

    That means you've read about it at least once and likely all four times.

    If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.

    Why don't you just can the hubris and tell us. I have written things numberous times and I bet you don't remember every word I have ever said.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve

    @the-gipper said:

    Why don't you just can the hubris and tell us. I have written things numberous times and I bet you don't remember every word I have ever said.

    😁

    For good reason Gipper.

    And for the record I prefer fresh or frozen hubris.

    WSS

  • Harbaugh will wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor... just not this soon.

    And no way he leaves before he beats Urban and the Bucks...

    @the-gipper said:

    Who is it you think DOES make the final decision? assuming its not Jimmy..... Berry? Sorry, no, I think Berry et al make the reccomendations and Sashi pulls the final trigger.

    If not...then why does he have the fucking job title.

    I written it up at least twice, Gip.... and posted at least two articles on it back when the FO was formed.

    That means you've read about it at least once and likely all four times.

    If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.

    Ha!

  • @the-gipper said:

    Why don't you just can the hubris and tell us. I have written things numberous times and I bet you don't remember every word I have ever said.

    😁

    For good reason Gipper.

    And for the record I prefer fresh or frozen hubris.

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    😁

    For good reason Gipper.

    And for the record I prefer fresh or frozen hubris.

    WSS

    Right....like Shakespeare I am prolific.

  • @westside-steve said:

    😁

    For good reason Gipper.

    And for the record I prefer fresh or frozen hubris.

    WSS

    Right....like Shakespeare I am prolific.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Right....like Shakespeare I am prolific.

    As opposed to prochoicic?

    WSS

  • @the-gipper said:

    Right....like Shakespeare I am prolific.

    As opposed to prochoicic?

    WSS

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    As opposed to prochoicic?

    WSS

    Oh I see what you did there! Nice.

  • Harbaugh will wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor... just not this soon.

    And no way he leaves before he beats Urban and the Bucks...

    @the-gipper said:

    Who is it you think DOES make the final decision? assuming its not Jimmy..... Berry? Sorry, no, I think Berry et al make the reccomendations and Sashi pulls the final trigger.

    If not...then why does he have the fucking job title.

    I written it up at least twice, Gip.... and posted at least two articles on it back when the FO was formed.

    That means you've read about it at least once and likely all four times.

    If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Harbaugh will wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor... just not this soon.

    And no way he leaves before he beats Urban and the Bucks...

    I written it up at least twice, Gip.... and posted at least two articles on it back when the FO was formed.

    That means you've read about it at least once and likely all four times.

    If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.

    Harbaugh has a few years before he beats the Bucks.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Why don't you just can the hubris and tell us. I have written things numberous times and I bet you don't remember every word I have ever said.

    😁

    For good reason Gipper.

    And for the record I prefer fresh or frozen hubris.

    WSS

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    For good reason Gipper. And for the record I prefer fresh or frozen hubris.

    Spicy here... and never canned...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Right....like Shakespeare I am prolific.

    As opposed to prochoicic?

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    As opposed to prochoicic?

    WSS

    Is that a word?

  • @westside-steve said:

    For good reason Gipper. And for the record I prefer fresh or frozen hubris.

    Spicy here... and never canned...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Spicy here... and never canned...

    I gave you spicy, motherfucker! 😛

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    THAT's the spirit!

  • T Taco918 wrote on last edited by

    I heard some rumors that the Bills were ready to let Tyrod go a few weeks ago. I didn't think much of it at the time and I'm bored so I did a little looking. This is the first news article I came across. It has very little to do with Tyrod but made me feel slightly better.

    Enjoy.

    http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/17/can-guarantee-trade-franchises/

  • I heard some rumors that the Bills were ready to let Tyrod go a few weeks ago. I didn't think much of it at the time and I'm bored so I did a little looking. This is the first news article I came across. It has very little to do with Tyrod but made me feel slightly better.

    Enjoy.

    http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/17/can-guarantee-trade-franchises/

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    @taco918 said:

    I heard some rumors that the Bills were ready to let Tyrod go a few weeks ago. I didn't think much of it at the time and I'm bored so I did a little looking. This is the first news article I came across. It has very little to do with Tyrod but made me feel slightly better.

    Enjoy.

    http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/17/can-guarantee-trade-franchises/

    But we haven't won a game. The sky is falling. We should fire everybody. I expected us to win 10 games this year. We need a new coach. Let's trade Joe Thomas.

  • C CaineDeSoulis wrote on last edited by

    I really do hope we trade Joe Thomas he deserves to be on a better team than this. 0 and 18 funny how some of us are willing to admit that this is not only the worst team we have ever fielded but the worst coaching staff ever assembled. The team performed better in the first 8 than it has in the last 8 by a LARGE margin. Easily the most undisciplined team we have ever fielded

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    I don't think Jimmy will fire Hue, but Hue needs to shake up the staff. We need a better D.C. And a better special teams coach.

    If Jimmy does fire Hue, and I'm hoping he doesn't, I wouldn't be shocked.

    I mean, you can't justify 0-16

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    Where's the improvement? Is anything clicking better now than in Sept? 0-14 is one thing if you are showing signs of a all pro or two

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    no other NFL team in history, not even expansion teams, has filled its roster with rookies and 2nd-year players like this.

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    I just read that Charlie Brown will be fired. That may help...lol

  • Where's the improvement? Is anything clicking better now than in Sept? 0-14 is one thing if you are showing signs of a all pro or two

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Where's the improvement?

    There is none....

    Is anything clicking better now than in Sept?

    Nope....

  • I don't think Jimmy will fire Hue, but Hue needs to shake up the staff. We need a better D.C. And a better special teams coach.

    If Jimmy does fire Hue, and I'm hoping he doesn't, I wouldn't be shocked.

    I mean, you can't justify 0-16

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    I mean, you can't justify 0-16

    You can bet they'll try......as will many on this board too.....

    The plan.....the plan....