Who takes the fall?
-
Hue sucks, fire him now. Fuck you all who say keep him. He sucks.
-
there is no evidence that can be presented to me that suggests Hue Jackson deserves another season with the cleveland browns. He has been the worst coach to EVER coach the browns so far. saying you want Hue Jackson after this season of shame is basically saying you don't believe in accountability. I've seen nothing but regression in the second half of the season in both player performance AND Coaching.
Hue Jackson DESERVES to be fired there is no reason other than for the sake of continuity to keep him and his staff at this point. Anyone saying otherwise are just being obstinate -
there is no evidence that can be presented to me that suggests Hue Jackson deserves another season with the cleveland browns. He has been the worst coach to EVER coach the browns so far. saying you want Hue Jackson after this season of shame is basically saying you don't believe in accountability. I've seen nothing but regression in the second half of the season in both player performance AND Coaching.
Hue Jackson DESERVES to be fired there is no reason other than for the sake of continuity to keep him and his staff at this point. Anyone saying otherwise are just being obstinatethere is no evidence that can be presented to me that suggests Hue Jackson deserves another season with the cleveland browns. He has been the worst coach to EVER coach the browns so far. saying you want Hue Jackson after this season of shame is basically saying you don't believe in accountability. I've seen nothing but regression in the second half of the season in both player performance AND Coaching.
Hue Jackson DESERVES to be fired there is no reason other than for the sake of continuity to keep him and his staff at this point. Anyone saying otherwise are just being obstinate
But he handles his red flags so well.........................oh wait, where was that red flag?
-
there is no evidence that can be presented to me that suggests Hue Jackson deserves another season with the cleveland browns. He has been the worst coach to EVER coach the browns so far. saying you want Hue Jackson after this season of shame is basically saying you don't believe in accountability. I've seen nothing but regression in the second half of the season in both player performance AND Coaching.
Hue Jackson DESERVES to be fired there is no reason other than for the sake of continuity to keep him and his staff at this point. Anyone saying otherwise are just being obstinatethere is no evidence that can be presented to me that suggests Hue Jackson deserves another season with the cleveland browns. He has been the worst coach to EVER coach the browns so far. saying you want Hue Jackson after this season of shame is basically saying you don't believe in accountability. I've seen nothing but regression in the second half of the season in both player performance AND Coaching.
Hue Jackson DESERVES to be fired there is no reason other than for the sake of continuity to keep him and his staff at this point. Anyone saying otherwise are just being obstinate
Who's his replacement then? What coach is going to take this job knowing they have shit talent and an unbelievably short leash?
It's not being obstinate, it's being realistic. I suggest you give it a shot some time.
-
I think Hue gets fired if this team starts off next year in shambles. That would make it 4 coaches fired in a 6 year span. With only one ( 14 & 15 Pettine lasting two complete years). I realize this team needs stability. However going 0-20 is unacceptable on many levels.
-
The inability of some of you to understand where this franchise is astounds me. The notion that "it's a job in the NFL someone will take it" doesn't work in cleveland. Yes, technically someone will take it...that someone, if we're lucky is a known D1 coach. Most likely some guy willing to coach a year in the NFL before he bolts back to college and collects a paycheck from the Browns for the next 5 years. Seriously, what is wrong with you guys? No one is happy with the job the staff has done with this team...but it's not like this was a playoff bound team that has underachieved. This happens every god damn fucking year....so many of us called it before the season started when there was this mass circle jerk going on that Hue fucking Jackson took the job. How many of you were like "see the Browns can still pull a good coach". Hue is our last chance. Fire him and the franchise might as well go somewhere else. The city doesn't deserve and NFL team if we're calling for a guys job before his first season is over and he was given a team decimated by a series of coaching changes the frequency of which i beleive has never been seen in the NFL ever.
If you want Hue Jackson fired turn your Browns shit in and leave the board. I wanted changes next year like anybody else but Im consigned to the fact that next year might only be 2 to 3 win season too because we have sooooo much garbage on this team it's going to take years to root it all out and get decent talent. This franchise is just in rebuild so fucking accept it or we're gonna be shit forever.
-
Clevfan4life:
I don't want Hue fired. I think he's a good coach. Haslam will pull the trigger next season if we start out 0-6 or 0-7. That's my opinion anyways
-
I give hue until 2018. The FO experiment i'm more hard on. Next year's draft better include serious blue chip talent picks, busts or not. This picking foundation shit goes out the window after this year cuz we've only been picking foundation so much that this franchises's foundation has risen to the 5th floor.
I don't think hue is a bad coach....although i think he's better suited as an OC. Horton OTOH bleh. OTJ training can only last so long before you realize the guy just doesn't have it, but a 16 game sample given the shit talent this FO has given him isn't fair. Tweak this, tweak that. Fine. If anyone is on the hot seat next year it's sashi and the ivy league boys. -
Im the opposite mic i'm harder on the coaching than i am FO. I'd give any FO atleast 2 years. I wanted to like hue jackson but he hasnt shown even basic competence as a HC. Just remember he was the head football knowledge guy in the draft room and for free agent acquisition. He has his chosen Number 1 TEAM CAPTAIN FRANCHISE QB. He has his guy RG3. Fair goes out the window when your chosen number 1 QB is a practice squad safety
Jackson gets a free pass and everyone gets excited about it... Loser mentality
-
I give hue until 2018. The FO experiment i'm more hard on. Next year's draft better include serious blue chip talent picks, busts or not. This picking foundation shit goes out the window after this year cuz we've only been picking foundation so much that this franchises's foundation has risen to the 5th floor.
I don't think hue is a bad coach....although i think he's better suited as an OC. Horton OTOH bleh. OTJ training can only last so long before you realize the guy just doesn't have it, but a 16 game sample given the shit talent this FO has given him isn't fair. Tweak this, tweak that. Fine. If anyone is on the hot seat next year it's sashi and the ivy league boys.I give hue until 2018. The FO experiment i'm more hard on. Next year's draft better include serious blue chip talent picks, busts or not. This picking foundation shit goes out the window after this year cuz we've only been picking foundation so much that this franchises's foundation has risen to the 5th floor.
I don't think hue is a bad coach....although i think he's better suited as an OC. Horton OTOH bleh. OTJ training can only last so long before you realize the guy just doesn't have it, but a 16 game sample given the shit talent this FO has given him isn't fair. Tweak this, tweak that. Fine. If anyone is on the hot seat next year it's sashi and the ivy league boys.
Exactly. Hue in his post game presser said Haslam, Sashi, and Depodesta totally support me. What that means is the FO now knows they gave Hue shit to work with. They can't expect him to polish the turd he was handed.
They had damn better realize analyzing how Dallas went from the outhouse to the penthouse- you win games in the NFL with stud players. Hitting on one stud = 5 mediocre draft picks.
-
Im the opposite mic i'm harder on the coaching than i am FO. I'd give any FO atleast 2 years. I wanted to like hue jackson but he hasnt shown even basic competence as a HC. Just remember he was the head football knowledge guy in the draft room and for free agent acquisition. He has his chosen Number 1 TEAM CAPTAIN FRANCHISE QB. He has his guy RG3. Fair goes out the window when your chosen number 1 QB is a practice squad safety
Jackson gets a free pass and everyone gets excited about it... Loser mentality
Im the opposite mic i'm harder on the coaching than i am FO. I'd give any FO atleast 2 years. I wanted to like hue jackson but he hasnt shown even basic competence as a HC. Just remember he was the head football knowledge guy in the draft room and for free agent acquisition. He has his chosen Number 1 TEAM CAPTAIN FRANCHISE QB. He has his guy RG3. Fair goes out the window when your chosen number 1 QB is a practice squad safety
Jackson gets a free pass and everyone gets excited about it... Loser mentality
The fuck are you babbling about? It's well understood that the draft was handled by our Ivy League front office and Hue got a classic coaches pick mid round. Guess what? A lot of franchises work that way.
Thank Christ you aren't in charge. You've still yet to give Cleve a reply on who would even be a decent candidate with NFL experience willing to come here.
-
Im the opposite mic i'm harder on the coaching than i am FO. I'd give any FO atleast 2 years. I wanted to like hue jackson but he hasnt shown even basic competence as a HC. Just remember he was the head football knowledge guy in the draft room and for free agent acquisition. He has his chosen Number 1 TEAM CAPTAIN FRANCHISE QB. He has his guy RG3. Fair goes out the window when your chosen number 1 QB is a practice squad safety
Jackson gets a free pass and everyone gets excited about it... Loser mentality
The fuck are you babbling about? It's well understood that the draft was handled by our Ivy League front office and Hue got a classic coaches pick mid round. Guess what? A lot of franchises work that way.
Thank Christ you aren't in charge. You've still yet to give Cleve a reply on who would even be a decent candidate with NFL experience willing to come here.
Are you serious or being facetious in stating that our draft was completely handled by our Ivy League FO? You realise that in every interview and exploit given from the draft that jackson was "very" involved in the selection of players. Sashi is a glorified Moderator for Hue Jackson (coaching staff) and the Scouting departments. Taryl Austin has some traction. Kyle shanny would be nice, Matt Patricia. Eric Mangini. Jeff Fisher maybe as a DC. The Eagles DC i cant remember his name now. Josh McDaniels. Theres always plenty of coaches available. Im alot more concerned on if we can get any free agents to sign here than if we can get new coachingThe fuck are you babbling about? It's well understood that the draft was handled by our Ivy League front office and Hue got a classic coaches pick mid round. Guess what? A lot of franchises work that way.
Thank Christ you aren't in charge. You've still yet to give Cleve a reply on who would even be a decent candidate with NFL experience willing to come here.
-
Im the opposite mic i'm harder on the coaching than i am FO. I'd give any FO atleast 2 years. I wanted to like hue jackson but he hasnt shown even basic competence as a HC. Just remember he was the head football knowledge guy in the draft room and for free agent acquisition. He has his chosen Number 1 TEAM CAPTAIN FRANCHISE QB. He has his guy RG3. Fair goes out the window when your chosen number 1 QB is a practice squad safety
Jackson gets a free pass and everyone gets excited about it... Loser mentality
Im the opposite mic i'm harder on the coaching than i am FO. I'd give any FO atleast 2 years. I wanted to like hue jackson but he hasnt shown even basic competence as a HC. Just remember he was the head football knowledge guy in the draft room and for free agent acquisition. He has his chosen Number 1 TEAM CAPTAIN FRANCHISE QB. He has his guy RG3. Fair goes out the window when your chosen number 1 QB is a practice squad safety
Jackson gets a free pass and everyone gets excited about it... Loser mentality
Don't know about loser mentality- but Jackson has stuck his foot in his mouth- twice. Three strikes and you're out. "I feel the Earth move under my feet, I see the Browns come tumbling down". Remember that one Hue?
"Just trust me on this one." Regarding Kessler.
Sushi and Depo had better revoke his draft say-so after pining over those turkeys, Kessler's book has yet to turn to the last page, but Griffin? New tune for ya Hue. "I stepped on a turd under my feet, and the smell was all around..."
-
"I want my 4 win seasons back and I want them NOW."
Idiots.
0-14 doesn't show signs of improvement. Shocker. You expect them to play harder down the stretch? After playing football for 19 weeks? If the NFL magically changed our record to put us in the playoff hunt and we had the NFL average for injuries, I'm absolutely positive you'd see your "improvement."
-
Worst record ever. Worst defense ever. Worst offense ever. Worst special teams ever. Best HC ever?
-
"I want my 4 win seasons back and I want them NOW."
Idiots.
0-14 doesn't show signs of improvement. Shocker. You expect them to play harder down the stretch? After playing football for 19 weeks? If the NFL magically changed our record to put us in the playoff hunt and we had the NFL average for injuries, I'm absolutely positive you'd see your "improvement."
Check this out....Other teams actually win games in December. Do you really think they are going to be a NFL juggernaut in a couple of years? They haven't even found one playmaker yet or a way to tackle, pass, kick or run. Procedure penalties up the Ying yang but hey, we got the best coach out there....Man did I ever pick a bad week to quit LSD"I want my 4 win seasons back and I want them NOW."
Idiots.
0-14 doesn't show signs of improvement. Shocker. You expect them to play harder down the stretch? After playing football for 19 weeks? If the NFL magically changed our record to put us in the playoff hunt and we had the NFL average for injuries, I'm absolutely positive you'd see your "improvement."
-
And the award for "dumbest fuckers of 2016" goes to....most of the people in this thread.
-
Yep. Some of us are tired of all the negative nancy overreaction to the first year
to build the team the right way.
You can see the WAY they play, that they are all in with Hue, so the idea that replacing the hc is stupid right there.
I personally wonder about Horton, because it seems his defense only works on paper.... on the field, it often
makes no sense to me.
But they are choosing players who love the game, have the character, tougnness, smarts, etc, as bset as anybody can.
But this is the first year. This is one of the stupidest threads on the Browns forum.
-
I wonder what you some of you guys will say next year when we start 0-6. I can already see the posts. You cant judge a HC after 30 weeks of football you really need 60 weeks... Hue can stay HC if we get a true OC and Respectable DC and his draft/player acquisition rights have been revoked. He's just not good enough for the level of responsibility that has been placed on him. He has been overwhelmed all year and it shows
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login