Skip to content

***Official Browns Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
364 46 12.5k
  • 1) tough guy Syd I'd tell you to suck my dick but I don't want my cock to get that dirty. As far as wishing death on people karmas a bitch. 2) Zombo with all due respect to admin your fucking comments are way out of line. I love this team every damn bit as much as you and nothing I said reflects differently. I'm far from the only fan at the game who was humiliated by the fact so many so called "Browns fans" sold their damn seats to Pats fans. That is humiliating. There is a segment of the fan base that will unquestionably be fine. You and I are part of that. If you think the younger fan base for the Browns is stable and sustainable at this point you are mistaken in my opinion.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @jcam222 said:

    the fact so many so called "Browns fans" sold their damn seats to Pats fans. That is humiliating.

    Of course it is!

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by

    I am not so much against our fans selling to Pat fans as much as fans selling to Pisspuke fans. IMO I think they should lose their season tickets for such.

  • sydS syd

    @jcam222 said:

    1) tough guy Syd I'd tell you to suck my sick but I don't want my cock to get that dirty. As far as wishing death on people karmas a bitch. 2) Zombo with all due respect to admin your fucking comments are way out of line. I love this team every damn bit as much as you and nothing I said reflects differently. I'm far from the only fan at the game who was humiliated by the fact so many so called "Browns fans" sold their damn seats to Pats fans. That is humiliating.

    don't believe in karma so u can fuck off but u are the one wishing for the Browns to leave so again fuck off and die

    edit this is a edit fuck off jcam222 at least i use my real name i live in portland oregon so all the Browns backers know who i am so if you really want to find me just do the math instead of hiding behind some bullshit user handle

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    at least i use my real name

    Nobody cares who you are. We just wish you would go somewhere else with your spare time.

  • 1) tough guy Syd I'd tell you to suck my dick but I don't want my cock to get that dirty. As far as wishing death on people karmas a bitch. 2) Zombo with all due respect to admin your fucking comments are way out of line. I love this team every damn bit as much as you and nothing I said reflects differently. I'm far from the only fan at the game who was humiliated by the fact so many so called "Browns fans" sold their damn seats to Pats fans. That is humiliating. There is a segment of the fan base that will unquestionably be fine. You and I are part of that. If you think the younger fan base for the Browns is stable and sustainable at this point you are mistaken in my opinion.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    @jcam222 said:

    1) tough guy Syd I'd tell you to suck my sick but I don't want my cock to get that dirty. As far as wishing death on people karmas a bitch. 2) Zombo with all due respect to admin your fucking comments are way out of line. I love this team every damn bit as much as you and nothing I said reflects differently. I'm far from the only fan at the game who was humiliated by the fact so many so called "Browns fans" sold their damn seats to Pats fans. That is humiliating. There is a segment of the fan base that will unquestionably be fine. You and are are part of that. If you think the younger fan base for the Browns is stable and sustainable at this point you are mistaken in my opinion.

    So, you are saying that since I am an older Browns fan that has never sold my any of my tickets to the opponents I am part of the problem, but that while you are a younger fan that is "offended" by the number of Pats fan, you are not?

    No opposing fan has ever bought my tickets, I fly up to support my team every year, so again. ... If you are humiliated to be a Browns fan... That is on you and your generation. We're good.

    Z

  • I am not so much against our fans selling to Pat fans as much as fans selling to Pisspuke fans. IMO I think they should lose their season tickets for such.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @medicineman said:

    I am not so much against our fans selling to Pat fans as much as fans selling to Pisspuke fans. IMO I think they should lose their season tickets for such.

    selling any game tixs is fucked up doesn't matter to whom you sell 2

  • @syd said:

    at least i use my real name

    Nobody cares who you are. We just wish you would go somewhere else with your spare time.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @orion said:

    Nobody cares who you are. We just wish you would go somewhere else with your spare time.

    bet your mother cares and just who are we ?

  • sydS syd

    @jcam222 said:

    1) tough guy Syd I'd tell you to suck my sick but I don't want my cock to get that dirty. As far as wishing death on people karmas a bitch. 2) Zombo with all due respect to admin your fucking comments are way out of line. I love this team every damn bit as much as you and nothing I said reflects differently. I'm far from the only fan at the game who was humiliated by the fact so many so called "Browns fans" sold their damn seats to Pats fans. That is humiliating.

    don't believe in karma so u can fuck off but u are the one wishing for the Browns to leave so again fuck off and die

    edit this is a edit fuck off jcam222 at least i use my real name i live in portland oregon so all the Browns backers know who i am so if you really want to find me just do the math instead of hiding behind some bullshit user handle

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222

    @syd said:

    don't believe in karma so u can fuck off but u are the one wishing for the Browns to leave so again fuck off and die

    edit this is a edit fuck off jcam222 at least i use my real name i live in portland oregon so all the Browns backers know who i am so if you really want to find me just do the math instead of hiding behind some bullshit user handle

    Lol listen you inbred piece of shit READ my original post. From that post you take that I WANT our Browns to leave?? I was expressing concern we might lose them. I surely wouldn't want that to happen. I own PSL's and hope my family uses them well past the death you wished for me. I do sincerely hope your ignorant posts are because you are drunk as fuck as opposed to just naturally an ignorant douchebag. You might also want to work on your ability to use the edit button and phrase whole thoughts.
  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd

    only a fool would think that would happen again,,so yes that is how i took your post

    edit good for you for going to the game and not selling your tickets I took it to far I am just pissed off as hell,,,,may you live a very long and healthy life and hopefully your kids will do the same and enjoy your seats as they watch the Browns go to the playoffs

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by

    We should all still stick together. don't let these losses drive us apart. Let's see if Hue can turn us around. But he needs more than a year. I really think Chud got a shitty deal here with only 1 season I think we should of gave Eric M another chance but they are all long gone. .Hue does want to win and the players seem to like him so let's see whit is ahead. If We beat Pisspuke this year atleast 1 time, then I will forgive them for most of the BS

  • @jcam222 said:

    1) tough guy Syd I'd tell you to suck my sick but I don't want my cock to get that dirty. As far as wishing death on people karmas a bitch. 2) Zombo with all due respect to admin your fucking comments are way out of line. I love this team every damn bit as much as you and nothing I said reflects differently. I'm far from the only fan at the game who was humiliated by the fact so many so called "Browns fans" sold their damn seats to Pats fans. That is humiliating. There is a segment of the fan base that will unquestionably be fine. You and are are part of that. If you think the younger fan base for the Browns is stable and sustainable at this point you are mistaken in my opinion.

    So, you are saying that since I am an older Browns fan that has never sold my any of my tickets to the opponents I am part of the problem, but that while you are a younger fan that is "offended" by the number of Pats fan, you are not?

    No opposing fan has ever bought my tickets, I fly up to support my team every year, so again. ... If you are humiliated to be a Browns fan... That is on you and your generation. We're good.

    Z

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    So, you are saying that since I am an older Browns fan that has never sold my any of my tickets to the opponents I am part of the problem, but that while you are a younger fan that is "offended" by the number of Pats fan, you are not?

    No opposing fan has ever bought my tickets, I fly up to support my team every year, so again. ... If you are humiliated to be a Browns fan... That is on you and your generation. We're good.

    Z

    Z my post was to have said "you and I" are part of the generation that are solid to support. I'm an old fart now lol. It's the younger ones who I was referring to as risk of losing fan base. It's awesome you don't sell your seats to opposing teams. I don't either. And I am DEFINITELY not humiliated to BE a Browns fan. I proudly wear my Browns gear country wide traveling on business. Perhaps I don't explain well but I mean it was humiliating to us all collectively that so many "fans" gave up their Tix to Pats fans.
  • sydS syd

    only a fool would think that would happen again,,so yes that is how i took your post

    edit good for you for going to the game and not selling your tickets I took it to far I am just pissed off as hell,,,,may you live a very long and healthy life and hopefully your kids will do the same and enjoy your seats as they watch the Browns go to the playoffs

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    only a fool would think that would happen again,,so yes that is how i took your post

    edit good for you for going to the game and not selling your tickets I took it to far I am just pissed off as hell,,,,may you live a very long and healthy life and hopefully your kids will do the same and enjoy your seats as they watch the Browns go to the playoffs

    it's all good bro, it's only the internet. I get pissed too but thanks for chilling. We are on the same side here as med man says 🙂
  • @baconhound said:

    God I hope that's not true. A defensive coordinator knowing his offense is going to struggle to score thinking the best plan is to see if Tom Brady can pass a team to victory.

    So your point is you'd rather be bitching about allowing 200 yards rushing?

    @orion said:

    Now let's talk apathy. (I mentioned this once before)

    This is the 5th week of the season and there were almost as many Pat's fans as Browns fans.......in the Browns home stadium.

    Season ticket holders, by week FIVE, are selling their tickets on Stub Hub.

    This is what happens when your team sucks for 20 years (ok, close enough to 20).

    You act as if this is something new... My only CBS game was on 9-23-12 vs. Buffalo and the crowd was a full-1/4 Bills fans... and that's a conservative estimate.

    @hoorta said:

    OK, There's positives to take away from that game? Please point them out to me. Aw gee, don't have to run when you can pass at will.

    I'd argue the "passing at will" was more a product of no pressure, but in any case not running has no impact on YPC.

    Positives? Small ones, h, small ones. But you don't seem to be in the mood for any right now... so maybe tomorrow...

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    So your point is you'd rather be bitching about allowing 200 yards rushing?

    You act as if this is something new... My only CBS game was on 9-23-12 vs. Buffalo and the crowd was a full-1/4 Bills fans... and that's a conservative estimate.

    I'd argue the "passing at will" was more a product of no pressure, but in any case not running has no impact on YPC.

    Positives? Small ones, h, small ones. But you don't seem to be in the mood for any right now... so maybe tomorrow...

    I think if the Browns had any shot to win it would have been to try to run the ball and force the Pats to run the ball and use clock. I think the hoodie was aware of that as well and wasn't going to let the Browns run the ball. The Browns scored quickly passing the ball and then the Pats came right back using very little clock. I would say Horton has forgotten more about football than I'll ever know but I'd be surprised if the plan was to try to make Tom Brady, Julian Edelman and the Gronk beat them throwing the ball.

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222

    We could have lost by 200 and still been the heroes of the entire NFL fan base sans Pat fans if we could have smoked Brady.

  • @tour2ma said:

    So your point is you'd rather be bitching about allowing 200 yards rushing?

    You act as if this is something new... My only CBS game was on 9-23-12 vs. Buffalo and the crowd was a full-1/4 Bills fans... and that's a conservative estimate.

    I'd argue the "passing at will" was more a product of no pressure, but in any case not running has no impact on YPC.

    Positives? Small ones, h, small ones. But you don't seem to be in the mood for any right now... so maybe tomorrow...

    I think if the Browns had any shot to win it would have been to try to run the ball and force the Pats to run the ball and use clock. I think the hoodie was aware of that as well and wasn't going to let the Browns run the ball. The Browns scored quickly passing the ball and then the Pats came right back using very little clock. I would say Horton has forgotten more about football than I'll ever know but I'd be surprised if the plan was to try to make Tom Brady, Julian Edelman and the Gronk beat them throwing the ball.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @baconhound said:

    I think if the Browns had any shot to win it would have been to try to run the ball and force the Pats to run the ball and use clock. I think the hoodie was aware of that as well and wasn't going to let the Browns run the ball. The Browns scored quickly passing the ball and then the Pats came right back using very little clock. I would say Horton has forgotten more about football than I'll ever know but I'd be surprised if the plan was to try to make Tom Brady, Julian Edelman and the Gronk beat them throwing the ball.

    Bill always game plans to stop your best offense. It was easy against the Browns. They can ONLY run the ball. They have NO passing game
  • We should all still stick together. don't let these losses drive us apart. Let's see if Hue can turn us around. But he needs more than a year. I really think Chud got a shitty deal here with only 1 season I think we should of gave Eric M another chance but they are all long gone. .Hue does want to win and the players seem to like him so let's see whit is ahead. If We beat Pisspuke this year atleast 1 time, then I will forgive them for most of the BS

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    @medicineman said:

    We should all still stick together. don't let these losses drive us apart. Let's see if Hue can turn us around. But he needs more than a year. I really think Chud got a shitty deal here with only 1 season I think we should of gave Eric M another chance but they are all long gone. .Hue does want to win and the players seem to like him so let's see whit is ahead. If We beat Pisspuke this year atleast 1 time, then I will forgive them for most of the BS

    Not going to happen, this is a house divided. I completely agree with jcam222 that if you were 18-22 right now being a Browns fan would be less appealing than being a Lions fan. Now to the rest of us that are 35+. You've got the "enough of this shit" on one side and the "it'll be better next year" on the other. I think we all want the Browns to be successful, we have different perspectives. For my money I'll believe change will occur when I see it. Some believe any glimmer suggests the tide is turning.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    This year is either going to melt Hue, or it's going to forge him. Hopefully for all our sakes, he becomes a better, stronger coach rather than just another former Browns HC working for someone else.

  • Zombo said:

    So, you are saying that since I am an older Browns fan that has never sold my any of my tickets to the opponents I am part of the problem, but that while you are a younger fan that is "offended" by the number of Pats fan, you are not?

    No opposing fan has ever bought my tickets, I fly up to support my team every year, so again. ... If you are humiliated to be a Browns fan... That is on you and your generation. We're good.

    Z

    Z my post was to have said "you and I" are part of the generation that are solid to support. I'm an old fart now lol. It's the younger ones who I was referring to as risk of losing fan base. It's awesome you don't sell your seats to opposing teams. I don't either. And I am DEFINITELY not humiliated to BE a Browns fan. I proudly wear my Browns gear country wide traveling on business. Perhaps I don't explain well but I mean it was humiliating to us all collectively that so many "fans" gave up their Tix to Pats fans.
    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    @jcam222 said:

    Z my post was to have said "you and I" are part of the generation that are solid to support. I'm an old fart now lol. It's the younger ones who I was referring to as risk of losing fan base. It's awesome you don't sell your seats to opposing teams. I don't either. And I am DEFINITELY not humiliated to BE a Browns fan. I proudly wear my Browns gear country wide traveling on business. Perhaps I don't explain well but I mean it was humiliating to us all collectively that so many "fans" gave up their Tix to Pats fans.

    Got it.

    Hang in there.

    We will be bronze gods in 2018

    Z

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by

    I am above 35, I am above 36 I am older than 37 And I been sick of this crap and 1 thing that makes me pissed is hearing about the draft, We have not had a decent draft pk in years, We draft a qb to sit on the bench, like we did with Quinn, Mcoy, Johnny, I can go on and on we all can, so quit talking about the draft. Want us to be patient and have us draft and take a season or 2 to develop a player? Fuck that, start winning and soon.

  • I am above 35, I am above 36 I am older than 37 And I been sick of this crap and 1 thing that makes me pissed is hearing about the draft, We have not had a decent draft pk in years, We draft a qb to sit on the bench, like we did with Quinn, Mcoy, Johnny, I can go on and on we all can, so quit talking about the draft. Want us to be patient and have us draft and take a season or 2 to develop a player? Fuck that, start winning and soon.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @medicineman said:

    I am above 35, I am above 36 I am older than 37 And I been sick of this crap and 1 thing that makes me pissed is hearing about the draft, We have not had a decent draft pk in years, We draft a qb to sit on the bench, like we did with Quinn, Mcoy, Johnny, I can go on and on we all can, so quit talking about the draft. Want us to be patient and have us draft and take a season or 2 to develop a player? Fuck that, start winning and soon.

    all the draft picks we keep trading down for......... are worthless, when they all suck

    Please stay at 1,23,or 4 and take the BEST player available

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    we made this game so easy for pats...1.continuing to run behind Greco & Bailey maybe good since Miami,Balt. & Skins but you must change that channel up with Belicheck. 2.No deep threats at QB nor WR's, lines all your defenders up 8-12 yards off LOS..good luck & Again thanks J.Gordon. 3. Pile on poor Tackling & no pressure. No Doubt, worst performance of season..