Skip to content

Worst Election Ever

Political Discussion
93 16 2.3k
  • I love "scandal machine", so well done. Not as much as malignant clown though, that one came from a republican senator

  • Blaming the media instead of the guy that lofted them bp balls every week. Sounds about right coming from republicans. I dont know how many times it has to be said but trump could have sealed this election months ago by shutting his pie hole and/or acting like a normal human being you'd be confortable letting your young daughters be around him. I just cant help but think.....http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/09/09-donald-trump-bill-clinton-6.w710.h473.2x.jpg

    http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/09/09-donald-trump-bill-clinton-3.w710.h473.2x.jpg

    http://static2.politico.com/dims4/default/8df02a4/2147483647/resize/1160x%3E/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.politico.com%2F8d%2F6c%2F44bfc0fe4eeab44737faa4075a8b%2F20160909-donald-trump-bill-clinton-4.jpg

    @clevfan4life said:

    Blaming the media instead of the guy that lofted them bp balls every week. Sounds about right coming from republicans. I dont know how many times it has to be said but trump could have sealed this election months ago by shutting his pie hole and/or acting like a normal human being you'd be confortable letting your young daughters be around him. I just cant help but think.....http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/09/09-donald-trump-bill-clinton-6.w710.h473.2x.jpg

    http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/09/09-donald-trump-bill-clinton-3.w710.h473.2x.jpg

    http://static2.politico.com/dims4/default/8df02a4/2147483647/resize/1160x%3E/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.politico.com%2F8d%2F6c%2F44bfc0fe4eeab44737faa4075a8b%2F20160909-donald-trump-bill-clinton-4.jpg

    Take the time to embed your pictures please

  • Im not sure cruz could have won but it would be close. I abs think kadich or paul would be destroying her right now. Paul especially would have tore her up on econ. Not just "gyyynnnaa's beating us". Fucking assclown i could bury that muppet in a debate

  • Bush would be destroying her too

  • Im not sure cruz could have won but it would be close. I abs think kadich or paul would be destroying her right now. Paul especially would have tore her up on econ. Not just "gyyynnnaa's beating us". Fucking assclown i could bury that muppet in a debate

    @clevfan4life said:

    Im not sure cruz could have won but it would be close. I abs think kadich or paul would be destroying her right now. Paul especially would have tore her up on econ. Not just "gyyynnnaa's beating us". Fucking assclown i could bury that muppet in a debate

    Kasich or Paul would destroy her, but Kasich wouldn't be much better he's just a corporate shill too.

    I'd happily vote for Paul even though I don't agree with flat/consumption taxes

  • @bbedward said:

    If Trump loses the worst part is that the Ted Cruz 2.0 could actually beat Hillary in 2020

    God I'd hope they'd have someone else ready to go for the Dems in 2020

    ...oh... uh... I mean I love Hillary! I hope she's the president forever! Or whatever the fuck half of you idiots think I said.

    @mld-woody said:

    God I'd hope they'd have someone else ready to go for the Dems in 2020

    Given that Democratic control of the House is highly unlikely, I would imagine she will be primaried from her left in 2020. Whether she can stave off that challenge largely depends upon how her first term goes on balance doesn't it?

  • 14650770_10157707878525515_4179106583076

  • Blaming the media instead of the guy that lofted them bp balls every week. Sounds about right coming from republicans. I dont know how many times it has to be said but trump could have sealed this election months ago by shutting his pie hole and/or acting like a normal human being you'd be confortable letting your young daughters be around him. I just cant help but think.....http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/09/09-donald-trump-bill-clinton-6.w710.h473.2x.jpg

    http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/09/09-donald-trump-bill-clinton-3.w710.h473.2x.jpg

    http://static2.politico.com/dims4/default/8df02a4/2147483647/resize/1160x%3E/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.politico.com%2F8d%2F6c%2F44bfc0fe4eeab44737faa4075a8b%2F20160909-donald-trump-bill-clinton-4.jpg

    @clevfan4life said:

    Blaming the media instead of the guy that lofted them bp balls every week. Sounds about right coming from republicans. I dont know how many times it has to be said but trump could have yap yap yap

    Of course the media has something to do with it and of course they're in collusion fucking wise up. If you running for election and diehard and Cal were in charge of what the public heard about you what kind of chance do you think you'd have?

    When the group story gets two minutes on the news and the wikI leaks get 18 seconds or nothing...

    WSS

  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    Interesting that no one ever had any complaints about Trump until now.

    Does that include the 1996 lawsuit Trump settled stemming from an alleged groping encounter in '92?

    https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/04/16/trump/P6jVWXAzaG12Ou5dPXYCDL/story.html

    This passage from Trump's '96 deposition refuting testimony about comments he was said to have made during a limo ride caught my eye:

    “I never made that statement, I never would make that statement,” Trump said. “Why would I make a statement like that? I have more respect for women than anybody.”

    Twenty years and counting and the same claim...

    @tour2ma said:

    Does that include the 1996 lawsuit Trump settled stemming from an alleged groping encounter in '92?

    https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/04/16/trump/P6jVWXAzaG12Ou5dPXYCDL/story.html

    This passage from Trump's '96 deposition refuting testimony about comments he was said to have made during a limo ride caught my eye:

    “I never made that statement, I never would make that statement,” Trump said. “Why would I make a statement like that? I have more respect for women than anybody.”

    Twenty years and counting and the same claim...

    That's so telling. I'm serious a fiction author could not conjure this character up he tried. This guy is a clown bag unlike anything we've ever been subject to in american culture. He is the definition of the ugly american.

  • Had Trump at the start of his campaign just said no TPP, rework NAFTA, let's review student debt, maternity leave policy and foreign diplomacy policy then shut his damn mouth - he would win in a landside.

    The man gets in his own way and engages in petty trash talk and name calling. He should have...could have, shown he was above it and these allegations would have washed off him. Hell, I would have voted for him.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Blaming the media instead of the guy that lofted them bp balls every week. Sounds about right coming from republicans. I dont know how many times it has to be said but trump could have yap yap yap

    Of course the media has something to do with it and of course they're in collusion fucking wise up. If you running for election and diehard and Cal were in charge of what the public heard about you what kind of chance do you think you'd have?

    When the group story gets two minutes on the news and the wikI leaks get 18 seconds or nothing...

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    @clevfan4life said:

    Blaming the media instead of the guy that lofted them bp balls every week. Sounds about right coming from republicans. I dont know how many times it has to be said but trump could have yap yap yap

    Of course the media has something to do with it and of course they're in collusion fucking wise up. If you running for election and diehard and Cal were in charge of what the public heard about you what kind of chance do you think you'd have?

    When the group story gets two minutes on the news and the wikI leaks get 18 seconds or nothing...

    WSS

    If I didn't constantly loft them softballs they're shit would sound petty and spiteful. With Trump though, things are landing cause what was said months ago and we were all like "oh he couldn't be that bad could he"....well yeah now we know he is that bad. He's put mgm on notice that if they release the apprentice tapes he's going to sue them blind. That in and of itself says enough. Because I don't say the stupid shit he says, if it was me i'd be like comb through those tapes see if you find something.

  • like calling marlee matalin a Retard, coupld months ago i would have been like naww he ain't "that" big of a slimy cocksucker...but yeah now i completely beleive it because couple months ago he had zero problem clowning on a mentally handicapped person infront of hundreds of people and a camera.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Blaming the media instead of the guy that lofted them bp balls every week. Sounds about right coming from republicans. I dont know how many times it has to be said but trump could have yap yap yap

    Of course the media has something to do with it and of course they're in collusion fucking wise up. If you running for election and diehard and Cal were in charge of what the public heard about you what kind of chance do you think you'd have?

    When the group story gets two minutes on the news and the wikI leaks get 18 seconds or nothing...

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Of course the media has something to do with it and of course they're in collusion fucking wise up. If you running for election and diehard and Cal were in charge of what the public heard about you what kind of chance do you think you'd have?

    Holy false equivalency!

  • @westside-steve said:

    Of course the media has something to do with it and of course they're in collusion fucking wise up. If you running for election and diehard and Cal were in charge of what the public heard about you what kind of chance do you think you'd have?

    Holy false equivalency!

    @tour2ma said:

    Holy false equivalency!

    Horseshit, to coin a phrase.

    They realized that idiot which is most of the electorate want to hear about sex whether it's true or not and are bored stiff about the dishonesty of the candidate they love.

    WSS

  • Hey now......

    14650261_10154698439636336_3782420364754

  • @tour2ma said:

    Holy false equivalency!

    Horseshit, to coin a phrase.

    They realized that idiot which is most of the electorate want to hear about sex whether it's true or not and are bored stiff about the dishonesty of the candidate they love.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Horseshit, to coin a phrase.

    They realized that idiot which is most of the electorate want to hear about sex whether it's true or not and are bored stiff about the dishonesty of the candidate they love.

    You say horseshit...

    I say bullshit...

    Horseshit Bullshit Horseshit Bullshit...

    Let's call the whole thing off...

    Are you buying into the Carlos Slim theory as well?

  • Hey now......

    14650261_10154698439636336_3782420364754

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Hey now......

    14650261_10154698439636336_3782420364754

    This is why I am voting for Trump. Just wish he would have listened to his advisers and stuck to winning issues and not get baited and trapped into going into the weeds where he loses. He wins on the issues so the dems strategy was always to get him off message and unfortunately they succeeded.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Hey now......

    14650261_10154698439636336_3782420364754

    This is why I am voting for Trump. Just wish he would have listened to his advisers and stuck to winning issues and not get baited and trapped into going into the weeds where he loses. He wins on the issues so the dems strategy was always to get him off message and unfortunately they succeeded.

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    This is why I am voting for Trump. Just wish he would have listened to his advisers and stuck to winning issues and not get baited and trapped into going into the weeds where he loses. He wins on the issues so the dems strategy was always to get him off message and unfortunately they succeeded.

    If elected, do you believe Trump will cease to be "baited and trapped"? Are the stakes not slightly higher for a President on the world stage?

  • I hope this is looked at, in the future, as the lowest point in American political history but I fear it might not be.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I hope this is looked at, in the future, as the lowest point in American political history but I fear it might not be.

    Oh America has been through some major low points, Watergate, Iran Contra, Vietnam, The Great Depression to name a few but this is the most computer driven, media driven (both sides), TV 24/7 crapfest (both sides) I've ever seen and I'm 66.

    I just hope it ends in November and I get my TV back.

    America then better start working on finding better decent candidates for 2018, 2020 (both sides).

    It would be nice not to be the laughing stock of the world again.

  • @oldbrownsfan said:

    This is why I am voting for Trump. Just wish he would have listened to his advisers and stuck to winning issues and not get baited and trapped into going into the weeds where he loses. He wins on the issues so the dems strategy was always to get him off message and unfortunately they succeeded.

    If elected, do you believe Trump will cease to be "baited and trapped"? Are the stakes not slightly higher for a President on the world stage?

    @tour2ma said:

    If elected, do you believe Trump will cease to be "baited and trapped"? Are the stakes not slightly higher for a President on the world stage?

    Well we don't have two good choices, we have two bad choices. Clinton put our national security at risk so she could hide her emails from the public.Clinton handled herself horribly in her incompetence and lying about Benghazi. Clinton's character in my opinion is even worse than Trump. The lesser of two evils for me is Trump. BTW - The way to bait the Clinton's is to wave some cash under their nose.