Skip to content

My BUCKET LIST World Series is happening!

The Tribe Board
10 7 726
  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by Canton Mike
    #1

    Our Cleveland Indians vs the Chicago Cubs....WOW!! Two blue collar mid western Teams.

    A dream comes true & I predict the most watched World Series ever.

    I'm like a little kid in a candy store! Hell, I AM a little kid in a candy store.....an almost 70 year old kid!!!

    This is baseball in it's finest hour.

    GO TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mike

  • Our Cleveland Indians vs the Chicago Cubs....WOW!! Two blue collar mid western Teams.

    A dream comes true & I predict the most watched World Series ever.

    I'm like a little kid in a candy store! Hell, I AM a little kid in a candy store.....an almost 70 year old kid!!!

    This is baseball in it's finest hour.

    GO TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mike

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @canton-mike said:

    Our Cleveland Indians vs the Chicago Cubs....WOW!! Two blue collar mid western Teams.

    A dream comes true & I predict the most watched World Series ever.

    I'm like a little kid in a candy store! Hell, I AM a little kid in a candy store.....an almost 70 year old kid!!!

    This is baseball in it's finest hour.

    GO TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mike

    Well spoken , Mike.. I'm pretty stoked about it too!

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #3

    Not many thought this was really going to happen.....

    Odds as of Oct. 3. <----

    2016 World Series Odds

    .....TEAM OPENING ODDS..JUNE 20.. UPDATED OCT 3 ODDS

    Chicago Cubs 10-1 5-2 7-4

    Texas Rangers 12-1 6 5-1

    Boston Red Sox 18-1 12 6-1

    Washington Nationals 10-1 8 7-1

    Los Angeles Dodgers 8-1 16 7-1

    Toronto Blue Jays 10-1 14 14-1

    Cleveland Indians 20-1 14 14-1 <---- OH YEAH

    New York Mets 10-1 16 20-1

    San Francisco Giants 20-1 7 25-1

    Baltimore Orioles 40-1 12 25-1

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    My Sister who lives in Twinsburg and owns a Pizza shop (La Rich's Pizza) predicted this months ago. I'm so happy for the Cleveland Fans and what better story line than Indians verse Cubs! GO TRIBE! LeBron James gave us a Championship, The Indians will too! Now if we could get the Browns off the shnide it would be great!

    GO TRIBE

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #5

    More good news. Salazar is ready to pitch and Bauer is healing nicely.

  • Our Cleveland Indians vs the Chicago Cubs....WOW!! Two blue collar mid western Teams.

    A dream comes true & I predict the most watched World Series ever.

    I'm like a little kid in a candy store! Hell, I AM a little kid in a candy store.....an almost 70 year old kid!!!

    This is baseball in it's finest hour.

    GO TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mike

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @canton-mike said:

    Our Cleveland Indians vs the Chicago Cubs....WOW!! Two blue collar mid western Teams.

    A dream comes true & I predict the most watched World Series ever.

    I'm like a little kid in a candy store! Hell, I AM a little kid in a candy store.....an almost 70 year old kid!!!

    This is baseball in it's finest hour.

    GO TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mike

    were you the one who called into the rome show

  • sydS syd

    @canton-mike said:

    Our Cleveland Indians vs the Chicago Cubs....WOW!! Two blue collar mid western Teams.

    A dream comes true & I predict the most watched World Series ever.

    I'm like a little kid in a candy store! Hell, I AM a little kid in a candy store.....an almost 70 year old kid!!!

    This is baseball in it's finest hour.

    GO TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mike

    were you the one who called into the rome show

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @syd said:

    were you the one who called into the rome show

    No sir. I haven't called into any shows. Brad Russell from WAKR radio did a very short interview with me last Wednesday night while we were both shopping at Dick's Sporting Goods.

    Mike

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #8

    OK, I'm into the good pitching news. Salazar should be on the roster. With him, Tomlin and Bauer we should have a full staff ready. Next Sunday you won't even notice the Nrowns as we celebrate the MLB championship!

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Well, it is certainly my family's bucket list WS. My wife is a Cubs fan. I am an Indians fan.

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #10

    That drone injury to Bauer was nasty. It was a prop strike. Somehow that motor started with his finger in its arc. And those things run up soooo fast and the propellers have a fine edge that it is like getting hit by a food processor blade. He probably took 10-20 quick slices before he knew he was cut once. Thank God that was all it was too. Those things can slice and dice the body pretty easily. Tendons and all. A lot of people have wondered how you get cut on a drone. Pretty easily.