☆ 2016 WORLD SERIES ☆ Chicago Cubs vs CLEVELAND INDIANS ☆
-
AND FINALLY AS THE INDIANS PITCHING PICTURE HAS CLEARED UP SOME THE ODDS HAVE COME DOWN A BIT......
ODDS TO WIN 2016 WORLD SERIES (10/31/16) (vegasinsider.com)
Team Odds
Chicago Cubs 5/9
Cleveland Indians 8/5
EXACT GAME ODDS - 2016 WORLD SERIES (10/31/16)
Result Odds
Cubs - 5 Games 3/1 <--- this is the oddsmakers "best bet", Cubs in 5
Cubs - 6 Games 7/2
Cubs - 7 Games 4/1
Indians - 7 Games 11/2
Indians - 6 Games 13/2
Cubs - 4 Games 7/1
Indians - 5 Games 10/1
Indians - 4 Games 30/1
So there you go, GO TRIBE! WIN IT IN 4 AND GET 30/1

-
WELL TO THE POINT. ......
So watch this Must-C Series.
Watch the Indians, who were one of the best baserunning teams in baseball, try to run all over the Cubs. Watch a Cubs club that crushed left-handers (.807 OPS) this season try to do what nobody else has been able to do and score runs off Miller, the ALCS MVP. Watch Miller and Chapman, non-waiver Trade Deadline targets turned October assassins. Watch Francisco Lindor and Javier Baez, former high school opponents who have been making waves on the October stage.
Watch Jason Kipnis go up against his hometown team. Watch Ben Zobrist try to win the World Series in two straight years with two different teams from two different leagues. Watch two of the great, game-changing skippers try to gain the tactical edge.
But mostly, watch history being made. The awesome October stories of the Cubs and Indians are colliding on the World Series stage.
And they're both on the clock.....
-
on the Salazar piece, I think Tito has a great 1-2 weapon for game 4. Start Salazar and if it's obvious it's not quite right bring Merritt in. Frankly, I like this option more than going with Kluber on short rest.
-
on the Salazar piece, I think Tito has a great 1-2 weapon for game 4. Start Salazar and if it's obvious it's not quite right bring Merritt in. Frankly, I like this option more than going with Kluber on short rest.
on the Salazar piece, I think Tito has a great 1-2 weapon for game 4. Start Salazar and if it's obvious it's not quite right bring Merritt in. Frankly, I like this option more than going with Kluber on short rest.
Inclined to agree.. But , I'll trust Tito..Manufacturing runs is the greatest tool a Manager can use at his disposal , besides having a stout Bullpen in tow... Of course you need what I like to call "Pesky" hitters in order for this to work. We have that.. And the greatest goddamn manager who is a freakin genious and , dangerousely adept and deft at using it.. Its gonna be a trip boyz!!.. GO TRIBE!!!
-
Us in 6...
Our 4 will all be stomach churners.
Their 2 will be blow outs... Just too good to bottle up for all 6, so funnel all their runs into 2 meaningless games.
Kluber in Game 4 or 5? When will be out first shot at closing out the series? That's when he goes.
GO TRIBE!
-
THREE ZIP
-
????
-
Roooooolll tribe!
-
Oh shit, son!
-
Tribe wins ,6-0! Joe Buck crowns Cubs the better team? A professional asshole if there ever was one. Tribe wins! Tribe Wins! Tribe Wins!
-
nooo 6-0 ! missed R Perez 3 run HR 8th inning! good start - Miller had to work hard but scorches Schwarber swinging to end the Cubs 8th.
-
I forgot the late runs. It was 3-0 for so long and they couldn't score. Fixed now. Tonight will be 3-0!
-
Hard to believe. A teams ace pitcher that can't hold a runner or make a throw to first. Their ace? Wow, I thought he stunk. Bring em on!
-
Hard to believe. A teams ace pitcher that can't hold a runner or make a throw to first. Their ace? Wow, I thought he stunk. Bring em on!
Hard to believe. A teams ace pitcher that can't hold a runner or make a throw to first. Their ace? Wow, I thought he stunk. Bring em on!
I know right? had Lindor for an easy pick off but watched him get back safely ?? I only saw one pitch 1st inning (low) by Kluber for a called strike -
plate ump got wrong - otherwise from then on he called em fair and square, and Kluber records 8 ks through 3!!
-
Honest, take the rose colored glasses off question for the day:
Did you think the strike zone was more liberal for Kluber? What I was explaining to a friend is that Kluber's pitch is a lot harder to call a strike because of the incredible motion. It's much easier for the pitch to "look" like a ball even on the strike/ball camera because of how late it moves in the zone. Lester on the other hand is a lot more defined.
That being said, I think it was mostly fair buuut maybe Kluber got 2-3 pitches that Lester didn't get it if I'm being honest with myself. Ump had a weird strike zone all game though and it so happened Kluber was all over it (left side corner).
-
Hard to believe. A teams ace pitcher that can't hold a runner or make a throw to first. Their ace? Wow, I thought he stunk. Bring em on!
Hard to believe. A teams ace pitcher that can't hold a runner or make a throw to first. Their ace? Wow, I thought he stunk. Bring em on!
I think their real ace pitches tonight: Arrieta.
But he has done poorly in the cold in the past.....and it will be cold.
-
Honest, take the rose colored glasses off question for the day:
Did you think the strike zone was more liberal for Kluber? What I was explaining to a friend is that Kluber's pitch is a lot harder to call a strike because of the incredible motion. It's much easier for the pitch to "look" like a ball even on the strike/ball camera because of how late it moves in the zone. Lester on the other hand is a lot more defined.
That being said, I think it was mostly fair buuut maybe Kluber got 2-3 pitches that Lester didn't get it if I'm being honest with myself. Ump had a weird strike zone all game though and it so happened Kluber was all over it (left side corner).
Honest, take the rose colored glasses off question for the day:
Did you think the strike zone was more liberal for Kluber? What I was explaining to a friend is that Kluber's pitch is a lot harder to call a strike because of the incredible motion. It's much easier for the pitch to "look" like a ball even on the strike/ball camera because of how late it moves in the zone. Lester on the other hand is a lot more defined.
That being said, I think it was mostly fair buuut maybe Kluber got 2-3 pitches that Lester didn't get it if I'm being honest with myself. Ump had a weird strike zone all game though and it so happened Kluber was all over it (left side corner).
This was discussed this morning on Mike and Mike. Someone did some analytics on it....and the conclusion was that NO, Kluber was not given any advantages by the ump with the strike zone. It may just have appeared that way for reasons you state....his movement on his ball.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login