☆ 2016 WORLD SERIES ☆ Chicago Cubs vs CLEVELAND INDIANS ☆
-
The mlb has to answer why there was a rain delay. Thay could easily cost us a world series when there was no reaosn for it.
-
They let chapman off the hook by going 123 in the bottom of the 9th
-
Napoli takes another perfect pitch for strike 1
-
Damn.
-
Missing Brantley, carrasco, salazar and they still made extra innings in world series game 7.
Hard to be mad, but still feel like some different decisions could have swung it our way.
-
And there it goes.. Kerplunk!... Great season Tribe.. you didnt give it away... We werent supposed to be there.. Now we get to listen to all the ass kissers on FOX and ESPN slobber all over the Cubs for the next year.. Thanks for choking.. Again.. Now about that goat...
-
I"m having a hard time wrapping my head around that decision for the intentional walk.
He might have been cold in that game but Zobrist has been pretty on point for the Cubbies all post season.
Fuck it, I'm getting hammered drunk. At this pace I won't see another one of these motherfuckers until my 40's.
-
Both big losses. I just don't know if the Tribe has a good enough lineup.
Well, we still kicked the shit out of Baston.
-
I still can't get over how many Cleveland fans sold their Game 7 tickets to Cubs fans. I saw rows of Cubs fans
in prime seats. It sounded like there had to be 7 or 8 thousand Cubs fans in our stadium. What the blue fuck?
I get it that people were paying ridiculous sums for tickets, but season ticket holders selling their World Series
tickets to Cubs fans? For Game 7?!? C'mon, man. I'll say this---you sure as fuck didn't see very many Indians
fans at Wrigley. Sad.
-
I suppose this means the browns win on Sunday.
-
great season and series!
next year
-
I'm done with sports.
-
It's just cheaper to go to the games in Cleveland, plus beer and concessions are cheaper.
There were a ton of Toronto fans at the alcs game. 4 sat behind us at game 2 they all said the drive to Cleveland with tickets, hotel, and everything else saved them money over Toronto.
I don't think season ticket holders should have access to that many tickets though.
-
I gotta say my peace on this. The rain delay ruined the momentum and the game for the Indians, and it absolutely was a terrible decision to call it. The delay lasted 17 minutes and the tarp was directly rained for less than a minute. Why the absolute fuck did they stop that game? That overtly hurt the Indians and benefited the Cubs. I'm so steaming mad about that, everything else was just an incredible game of baseball. I seriously think we are hoisting the trophy without that garbage.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
