☆ 2016 WORLD SERIES ☆ Chicago Cubs vs CLEVELAND INDIANS ☆
-
I was worried the umpire needed a wheelchair to leave the field, guy looked about 95 years old
-
God you must be a miserable person DieHard, it's really sad to see and that isn't a joke.
This was discussed this morning on Mike and Mike. Someone did some analytics on it....and the conclusion was that NO, Kluber was not given any advantages by the ump with the strike zone. It may just have appeared that way for reasons you state....his movement on his ball.
Yeah, I was listening to them this morning actually about this which is why I figured I'd ask. My come-around point on that though is I worry the zone will be tighter tonight for the Tribe, but we'll see.
God you must be a miserable person DieHard, it's really sad to see and that isn't a joke.
Yeah, I was listening to them this morning actually about this which is why I figured I'd ask. My come-around point on that though is I worry the zone will be tighter tonight for the Tribe, but we'll see.
I'm miserable when I read your progressive, left wing shit posts.
-
-
One can of Bud left I hate this time difference
-
-
They seem listless tonight.
-
-
Well arrietta has a no hitter going
-
Well arrietta has a no hitter going
Well arrietta has a no hitter going
Yeah a bloop and a blast from a tie game, only the 4th....5th coming up. Napoli?
-
Man I just fundamentally disagree with tito tonight on pitching decisions. Left bauer and mccalister out there too long and directly cost us 2 runs.
-
Man I just fundamentally disagree with tito tonight on pitching decisions. Left bauer and mccalister out there too long and directly cost us 2 runs.
-
Cubs up 5 and the tribe has not yet got a hit
-
99 times out of 100 you are right but this time even he is gonna admit he goofed it.
I guess another thing I dont understand is how McCallister is a better option than salazar in the first place. Barring a miracle its time to start pitching for friday though. These guys are tough, they just have incredible at bats.
-
A couple of things are obvious the Cubs are deeper with the starters and can hit.
Cleveland has two legitimate starters and fill in guys plus Bauer was the #4 guy.
And Kluber can't pitch every game.
They are just going to have to gut it out every game and hope it goes 6 or 7.
-
A couple of things are obvious the Cubs are deeper with the starters and can hit.
Cleveland has two legitimate starters and fill in guys plus Bauer was the #4 guy.
And Kluber can't pitch every game.
They are just going to have to gut it out every game and hope it goes 6 or 7.
-
-
-
yea ... well .... our Friday night spoiler ahead!

-
-
Get them next time.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login