WS Watch party tickets...
-
-
Amazing times huh! Just heard Game 1 tickets in CLE $3,125 and in CHI $6,000.
Looks like only rich or crazy people will be there.....not just the normal crazy people.

-
Hey Cubs and Cubs fans who are disrespecting the Indians:

-
Hey Cubs and Cubs fans who are disrespecting the Indians:

Cool! Did ya see the goat we got em?Hey Cubs and Cubs fans who are disrespecting the Indians:

-
-
-
-
is that some fucking stub hub shit,,,fucking thieves
It's not only StubHub syd. Though I admit- they get you coming and going. Used to be they just charged a percentage to the seller. now the buyer gets gouged too. The people who own the tickets can ask whatever the hell they feel like asking. Apparently, they're asking what the market can bear for the WS. Should the Browns ever make the Super Bowl, I can damn guarantee you the prices will be just as high if not higher. FYI, let me give you a couple examples. Always wanted to say I went to a Super Bowl. One of the big things that drives the price of a SB package up is the hotel room. Every hotel in the host city demands a 4 day stay- and triples or quadruples the price of the room. So, when the SB was in Detroit (I have a good pal who lives just north of the city) I looked on Stub Hub for kicks & giggles to see what a ticket would cost. Just to get into the building for nosebleeds was $1,800. Um, that caused an abrupt loss of interest. When the SB was in Indy- you could rent out a guy's lux box- for a mere $500,000. (Drinks not included) Finally, one of my pal's friends (a doctor) has really nice season tickets to the Cavs a couple rows off the floor. When they played the Spurs in the Finals- he sold 'em on Stub Hub, and damn near paid off next year's season tickets with the proceeds.

-
-
is that some fucking stub hub shit,,,fucking thieves
It's not only StubHub syd. Though I admit- they get you coming and going. Used to be they just charged a percentage to the seller. now the buyer gets gouged too. The people who own the tickets can ask whatever the hell they feel like asking. Apparently, they're asking what the market can bear for the WS. Should the Browns ever make the Super Bowl, I can damn guarantee you the prices will be just as high if not higher. FYI, let me give you a couple examples. Always wanted to say I went to a Super Bowl. One of the big things that drives the price of a SB package up is the hotel room. Every hotel in the host city demands a 4 day stay- and triples or quadruples the price of the room. So, when the SB was in Detroit (I have a good pal who lives just north of the city) I looked on Stub Hub for kicks & giggles to see what a ticket would cost. Just to get into the building for nosebleeds was $1,800. Um, that caused an abrupt loss of interest. When the SB was in Indy- you could rent out a guy's lux box- for a mere $500,000. (Drinks not included) Finally, one of my pal's friends (a doctor) has really nice season tickets to the Cavs a couple rows off the floor. When they played the Spurs in the Finals- he sold 'em on Stub Hub, and damn near paid off next year's season tickets with the proceeds.

It's not only StubHub syd. Though I admit- they get you coming and going. Used to be they just charged a percentage to the seller. now the buyer gets gouged too. The people who own the tickets can ask whatever the hell they feel like asking. Apparently, they're asking what the market can bear for the WS. Should the Browns ever make the Super Bowl, I can damn guarantee you the prices will be just as high if not higher. FYI, let me give you a couple examples. Always wanted to say I went to a Super Bowl. One of the big things that drives the price of a SB package up is the hotel room. Every hotel in the host city demands a 4 day stay- and triples or quadruples the price of the room. So, when the SB was in Detroit (I have a good pal who lives just north of the city) I looked on Stub Hub for kicks & giggles to see what a ticket would cost. Just to get into the building for nosebleeds was $1,800. Um, that caused an abrupt loss of interest. When the SB was in Indy- you could rent out a guy's lux box- for a mere $500,000. (Drinks not included) Finally, one of my pal's friends (a doctor) has really nice season tickets to the Cavs a couple rows off the floor. When they played the Spurs in the Finals- he sold 'em on Stub Hub, and damn near paid off next year's season tickets with the proceeds.

ya it's shit how we get priced out,I already blew my super bowl money that I had been saving since 99,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bought a mustang used of course
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login