Ogbahs leading us in sacks...
-
Ogbah has looked solid on early downs at LE today. Pretty much where he was pegged to play during preseason.
I just don't see an every down OLB. I see a classic LE.
-
-
Honestly id rather see nassib develop on the other side thsn drafting another undersized DE who we're gonna fuck with trying to find his fit
-
I see garret more as a situational rush end or olb'er
-
In nassibs defense he's been club handing it for 2-3 games hasnt he? He started off real well, its a shsme csuse without that injury his progression might have been something to see by now. Im very pleasantly surprised by these twi edge guys we drafted. If they keep it up ill shut up about bosa
Yep. They seem to show some promise that they can develop some pressure on the QB and get there.....Im optimistic that they will develop to the point that they are an upgrade over what we've had....BUT, I still dont see that "difference maker" maneater EVERY great defense has(and needs)......we gotta get 2 players...one for the line AND one at LB who are GREAT...not ok....
and, right now, Im fairly certain they are not here yet....
Yep. They seem to show some promise that they can develop some pressure on the QB and get there.....Im optimistic that they will develop to the point that they are an upgrade over what we've had....BUT, I still dont see that "difference maker" maneater EVERY great defense has(and needs)......we gotta get 2 players...one for the line AND one at LB who are GREAT...not ok....
and, right now, Im fairly certain they are not here yet....
I feel the same way, and this is the main reason I so desperately want Myles Garrett. Like you said earlier, if we can have a stud on one size, it would greatly assist the likes of Nassib and Ogbah. There's obviously no such thing as "a sure fire pick", but Garrett is a stud, and he's got the goods.
-
Honestly id rather see nassib develop on the other side thsn drafting another undersized DE who we're gonna fuck with trying to find his fit
Honestly id rather see nassib develop on the other side thsn drafting another undersized DE who we're gonna fuck with trying to find his fit
LOL! 6'5" 270 with no fat and 4.5 speed is not undersized (nor under-talented). They call those kinds of players "difference makers".
Edit: Jadeveon Clowney 6'6" 267 4.5 speed is doing just fine now after injury recovery, even without JJ Watt on the other side. There is the best comparison.
-
Thats the smallest 270 ive ever seen. I mean cmon ogbah weighs around that and look at his build.
http://imgix.scout.com/121/1211903.jpg?w=227
http://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/2015/07/28/garrett-mid-thamel.jpg
Hard to imagine thats 270
-
Maybe he's got that thick black booty though and its all in his ass and legs, i dunno. Kids jacked for sure and id love to have him but not at the expense of og and nas. And mot at the expense of other pieces we need. He needs more dev time in the nfl than people think
-
Thats the smallest 270 ive ever seen. I mean cmon ogbah weighs around that and look at his build.
http://imgix.scout.com/121/1211903.jpg?w=227
http://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/2015/07/28/garrett-mid-thamel.jpg
Hard to imagine thats 270
Thats the smallest 270 ive ever seen. I mean cmon ogbah weighs around that and look at his build.
http://imgix.scout.com/121/1211903.jpg?w=227
http://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/2015/07/28/garrett-mid-thamel.jpg
Hard to imagine thats 270
As you know, muscle weighs more than fat. Basically no fat on that body, and hopefully, unlike Clowney, Garrett actually has thick legs as well.
-
Thats the smallest 270 ive ever seen. I mean cmon ogbah weighs around that and look at his build.
http://imgix.scout.com/121/1211903.jpg?w=227
http://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/2015/07/28/garrett-mid-thamel.jpg
Hard to imagine thats 270
As you know, muscle weighs more than fat. Basically no fat on that body, and hopefully, unlike Clowney, Garrett actually has thick legs as well.
-
Not really, but then again you're only basing the 'he can't weigh that much' on him not looking as big as he should to you, and nothing more. So I'll wait until the combine to actually get the results.
-
We know college teams fudge their players stats. In ant case from what little ive seen he doesnt come off as that field strong. But he is battling injuries so whatev. Like i said i wouldnt mind him but over other needs? We have two promising edge players now and should get orch back in a week or so
-
Not sure we'll get Orchard back but who knows. We seem to be playing a decent amount of four man fronts, so I'm intrigued to see how he does there.
Garrett looks like he has a pretty mean bull rush from the videos I've watched.
-
Jonathan Allen baby.
-
It's all good, Collins can play everywhere. We're going O for the first 4 draft picks.
-
Thats the smallest 270 ive ever seen. I mean cmon ogbah weighs around that and look at his build.
http://imgix.scout.com/121/1211903.jpg?w=227
http://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/2015/07/28/garrett-mid-thamel.jpg
Hard to imagine thats 270
Thats the smallest 270 ive ever seen.
Agree... One of the great things about the Combine... true heights and weights.
-
Thats the smallest 270 ive ever seen.
Agree... One of the great things about the Combine... true heights and weights.
-
Jonathan Allen baby.
God I hope so.
-
Not sure we'll get Orchard back but who knows. We seem to be playing a decent amount of four man fronts, so I'm intrigued to see how he does there.
Garrett looks like he has a pretty mean bull rush from the videos I've watched.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login