Ogbahs leading us in sacks...
-
Honestly id rather see nassib develop on the other side thsn drafting another undersized DE who we're gonna fuck with trying to find his fit
Honestly id rather see nassib develop on the other side thsn drafting another undersized DE who we're gonna fuck with trying to find his fit
LOL! 6'5" 270 with no fat and 4.5 speed is not undersized (nor under-talented). They call those kinds of players "difference makers".
Edit: Jadeveon Clowney 6'6" 267 4.5 speed is doing just fine now after injury recovery, even without JJ Watt on the other side. There is the best comparison.
-
Thats the smallest 270 ive ever seen. I mean cmon ogbah weighs around that and look at his build.
http://imgix.scout.com/121/1211903.jpg?w=227
http://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/2015/07/28/garrett-mid-thamel.jpg
Hard to imagine thats 270
-
Maybe he's got that thick black booty though and its all in his ass and legs, i dunno. Kids jacked for sure and id love to have him but not at the expense of og and nas. And mot at the expense of other pieces we need. He needs more dev time in the nfl than people think
-
Thats the smallest 270 ive ever seen. I mean cmon ogbah weighs around that and look at his build.
http://imgix.scout.com/121/1211903.jpg?w=227
http://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/2015/07/28/garrett-mid-thamel.jpg
Hard to imagine thats 270
Thats the smallest 270 ive ever seen. I mean cmon ogbah weighs around that and look at his build.
http://imgix.scout.com/121/1211903.jpg?w=227
http://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/2015/07/28/garrett-mid-thamel.jpg
Hard to imagine thats 270
As you know, muscle weighs more than fat. Basically no fat on that body, and hopefully, unlike Clowney, Garrett actually has thick legs as well.
-
Thats the smallest 270 ive ever seen. I mean cmon ogbah weighs around that and look at his build.
http://imgix.scout.com/121/1211903.jpg?w=227
http://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/2015/07/28/garrett-mid-thamel.jpg
Hard to imagine thats 270
As you know, muscle weighs more than fat. Basically no fat on that body, and hopefully, unlike Clowney, Garrett actually has thick legs as well.
-
Not really, but then again you're only basing the 'he can't weigh that much' on him not looking as big as he should to you, and nothing more. So I'll wait until the combine to actually get the results.
-
We know college teams fudge their players stats. In ant case from what little ive seen he doesnt come off as that field strong. But he is battling injuries so whatev. Like i said i wouldnt mind him but over other needs? We have two promising edge players now and should get orch back in a week or so
-
Not sure we'll get Orchard back but who knows. We seem to be playing a decent amount of four man fronts, so I'm intrigued to see how he does there.
Garrett looks like he has a pretty mean bull rush from the videos I've watched.
-
Jonathan Allen baby.
-
It's all good, Collins can play everywhere. We're going O for the first 4 draft picks.
-
Thats the smallest 270 ive ever seen. I mean cmon ogbah weighs around that and look at his build.
http://imgix.scout.com/121/1211903.jpg?w=227
http://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/2015/07/28/garrett-mid-thamel.jpg
Hard to imagine thats 270
Thats the smallest 270 ive ever seen.
Agree... One of the great things about the Combine... true heights and weights.
-
Thats the smallest 270 ive ever seen.
Agree... One of the great things about the Combine... true heights and weights.
-
Jonathan Allen baby.
God I hope so.
-
Not sure we'll get Orchard back but who knows. We seem to be playing a decent amount of four man fronts, so I'm intrigued to see how he does there.
Garrett looks like he has a pretty mean bull rush from the videos I've watched.
-
-
I keep hearing that too but yet to see it. At the end of tjebyear ill go back a couple seasons on him
You won't see a bull rush prior to this season but it's there now. He had a great one against UCLA and their likely first round OT.
-
If Myles is 270 then I'm Chinese.
edit: Browns need to start throwing smoke and hyping Kizer otherwise nobody will trade up to the #1 spot. As much as I like Allen, he isn't a franchise QB and that's about all the first pick is reserved for save maybe a LT or pass rusher on rare occasion.
-
If Myles is 270 then I'm Chinese.
edit: Browns need to start throwing smoke and hyping Kizer otherwise nobody will trade up to the #1 spot. As much as I like Allen, he isn't a franchise QB and that's about all the first pick is reserved for save maybe a LT or pass rusher on rare occasion.
If Myles is 270 then I'm Chinese.
edit: Browns need to start throwing smoke and hyping Kizer otherwise nobody will trade up to the #1 spot. As much as I like Allen, he isn't a franchise QB and that's about all the first pick is reserved for save maybe a LT or pass rusher on rare occasion.
Agree on all counts. Of course some will complain about the trade back.
-
If Myles is 270 then I'm Chinese.
edit: Browns need to start throwing smoke and hyping Kizer otherwise nobody will trade up to the #1 spot. As much as I like Allen, he isn't a franchise QB and that's about all the first pick is reserved for save maybe a LT or pass rusher on rare occasion.
If Myles is 270 then I'm Chinese.
edit: Browns need to start throwing smoke and hyping Kizer otherwise nobody will trade up to the #1 spot. As much as I like Allen, he isn't a franchise QB and that's about all the first pick is reserved for save maybe a LT or pass rusher on rare occasion.
Apart from Clowney in 2014? He's playing the same position as Allen unless I'm mistaken.
-
Myles was listed at 262, last time I checked, but I'm always skeptical about "college stats". The real numbers come from the NFL combine, but I CAN tell you that Myles is BIG. Very big, and very fast. In a recent article, Myles said he expects to run a "4.5 40 yard dash." That time, for a DE/OLB who is 6'5 and 262, is near mythical. I would expect something closer to 4.65, which is STILL absurd. The best thing about Myles is that he's not a one-trick pony, as he excels against the run as well. We lock up Collins through contract or tag, draft Myles, and all of the sudden our front 7 is starting to come together. I'm not so sure we can get an entirely new secondary in one offseason, but we need to try. LOL
I like Ogbah, and I want him to play well. Unfortunately, we needed him to make a big play in the second half and he didn't do it. Nobody really did, so it wasn't just him. Forced fumble, strip sack...SOMETHING. We needed SOMETHING to stop the prolific bleeding, and nobody could do it. Nassib again displayed his ability to get hands on balls, but true to form, our defense couldn't pick any of the deflections off. That's the kind of thing our defense NEEDS, and just doesn't get.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login