Let's Be Honest
-
@shepwrite said:
But splitting reps and preseason quarters... I'm not fan of it when you're dealing with youngsters.unless it's Anderson's job. Then you bitch all summer long about wanting more split time.
-
@shepwrite said:
But splitting reps and preseason quarters... I'm not fan of it when you're dealing with youngsters.unless it's Anderson's job. Then you bitch all summer long about wanting more split time.
-
If Quinn cannot beat out Anderson in his third year, he is a stiff and was a wasted draft pick. I believe he is neither.
the fact that you think he's awesome after three games of suck doesn't matter to the team or coaches deciding the QB.
-
Guys just chill, the ONLY (1) reason Quinn hasn't been named the starter is because he doesn't want to turn DA's value from a 6th rounder to NOTHING AT ALL.
-
If Quinn cannot beat out Anderson in his third year, he is a stiff and was a wasted draft pick. I believe he is neither.
the fact that you think he's awesome after three games of suck doesn't matter to the team or coaches deciding the QB.
-
If Quinn cannot beat out Anderson in his third year, he is a stiff and was a wasted draft pick. I believe he is neither.
the fact that you think he's awesome after three games of suck doesn't matter to the team or coaches deciding the QB.
it doesn't matter what you believe.
What do you really beleive?
Will DA be our starter? If not not is it a conspiracy? Are you a Browns fan? What makes you happy? Are you ever a positive person?
Have you ever tortured small animals? Were you beaten up by the school bully? How short are you?
What is your Deal?
-
Guys just chill, the ONLY (1) reason Quinn hasn't been named the starter is because he doesn't want to turn DA's value from a 6th rounder to NOTHING AT ALL.
-
If Quinn cannot beat out Anderson in his third year, he is a stiff and was a wasted draft pick. I believe he is neither.
the fact that you think he's awesome after three games of suck doesn't matter to the team or coaches deciding the QB.
the fact that you think he's awesome after three games of suck doesn't matter to the team or coaches deciding the QB.
Go back and read my posts RE: Quinn. I have been anything but a pumper.
I am not saying he is great. I am saying that, in his third year, he better be better than Anderson.
-
-
Your an idiot! I hate you!
Now that's a great post. The GIF makes it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login