Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. mini survey

mini survey

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
51 Posts 14 Posters 1.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #1

    Just getting a basic grip all the guys here on this board.

    Checking to see who is voting for whom or would vote for if you are a citizen.

    1 Donald Trump with enthusiasm because he's the best guy for the job.

    2 Donald Trump with some severe reservations because Hillary is a lot worse.

    3 Hillary Clinton with enthusiasm because she's the best person for the job.

    4 Hillary Clinton with some severe reservations because Donald Trump is much worse.

    5 Not voting or voting for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein or a joke vote ie Mickey Mouse Donald Duck etcetera

    (I guess you can add Trump or Hillary with minor reservations but I thought that would just clutter up the survey)

    WSS

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    StinkHoleS 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
      • 11k Posts
      • 3k Reputation
      OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by OldBrownsFan
      #2

      (2) Donald Trump with some severe reservations because Hillary is a lot worse.

      OldBrownsFanO 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 9k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward
        #3

        #1 with no reservations because his opponent is Clinton

        I probably won't vote in the senate race since I have reservations against them both - polls show a Portman landslide though.

        Judge Pat Fisher and Judge Cynthia Rice also for the OH supreme court

        OldBrownsFanO 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
          • 28k Posts
          • 6k Reputation
          DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
          #4

          The Donald with enthusiasm

          "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • bbedwardB bbedward

            #1 with no reservations because his opponent is Clinton

            I probably won't vote in the senate race since I have reservations against them both - polls show a Portman landslide though.

            Judge Pat Fisher and Judge Cynthia Rice also for the OH supreme court

            OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
            • 11k Posts
            • 3k Reputation
            OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @bbedward said:

            #1 with no reservations because his opponent is Clinton

            I probably won't vote in the senate race since I have reservations against them both - polls show a Portman landslide though.

            Judge Pat Fisher and Judge Cynthia Rice also for the OH supreme court

            I thought Portman refusing to endorse or support Trump might hurt him...he got alot of people responding on his FB page saying they would no longer support him but it looks like his refusal to support the head of the ticket isn't going to hurt him.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 9k Posts
              • 1k Reputation
              bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Portman is a pro-TPP shill like Kasich.

              I'll likely vote Strickland

              W DieHardBrownsFanD 2 Replies Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                • 64k Posts
                • 8k Reputation
                C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
                #7

                Strickland is a meathead who is incompetent nutjob who can easily flip and go against our second amendment.

                Portman changed his mind about not supporting gay "marriage" because his son came out as gay...

                well, I hope his son doesn't decide to become a nazi.

                Portman is a coward, but I'll still have to vote for him. blech.

                tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • C calfoxwc

                  Strickland is a meathead who is incompetent nutjob who can easily flip and go against our second amendment.

                  Portman changed his mind about not supporting gay "marriage" because his son came out as gay...

                  well, I hope his son doesn't decide to become a nazi.

                  Portman is a coward, but I'll still have to vote for him. blech.

                  tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                  • 13k Posts
                  • 5k Reputation
                  tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @calfoxwc said:

                  Strickland is a meathead who is incompetent nutjob who can easily flip and go against our second amendment.

                  Portman changed his mind about not supporting gay "marriage" because his son came out as gay...

                  well, I hope his son doesn't decide to become a nazi.

                  Portman is a coward, but I'll still have to vote for him. blech.

                  This is literally your arguement for anything and everything isn't it? Do you have ANY concept of what this entails?

                  RE: The OP. No, no, no, nope, noper.

                  I can't in any capacity vote for either candidate so I'll let the rest of America ruin it instead. Washing my hands of this mess feels good.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • bbedwardB bbedward

                    Portman is a pro-TPP shill like Kasich.

                    I'll likely vote Strickland

                    Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                    • 39k Posts
                    • 9k Reputation
                    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @bbedward said:

                    Portman is a pro-TPP shill like Kasich.

                    I'll likely vote Strickland

                    http://www.weeklystandard.com/ted-strickland-was-for-free-trade-with-china-before-he-was-against-it/article/2001754

                    FYI

                    WSS

                    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 9k Posts
                      • 1k Reputation
                      bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Portman it is then

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                        • 64k Posts
                        • 8k Reputation
                        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                        #11



                        Strickland switches on gun rights | The Columbus Dispatch

                        www.dispatch.com/content/.../strickland-switches-on-gun-rights.html







                        Dec 21, 2015 - When asked to produce any statement Strickland made before this year about changing his views on gun control, the Strickland campaign cited ...






                        Ted Strickland, once an NRA favorite, now touting gun-control stance ...

                        www.cleveland.com/open/index.../ted_strickland_once_an_nra_fav.html






                        Oct 5, 2016 - Strickland, once prominently supported by gun-rights groups, is now calling for tougher gun-control measures as a U.S. Senate candidate.


                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • bbedwardB bbedward

                          Portman is a pro-TPP shill like Kasich.

                          I'll likely vote Strickland

                          DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                          • 28k Posts
                          • 6k Reputation
                          DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @bbedward said:

                          Portman is a pro-TPP shill like Kasich.

                          I'll likely vote Strickland

                          Portman is an asshole. I voted for Strickland.

                          "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                            • 64k Posts
                            • 8k Reputation
                            C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            This is literally your arguement for anything and everything isn't it? Do you have ANY concept of what this entails?

                            sissy tiamsies

                            ******************************************************************

                            A. What the hell are you wetting your pants about? My having the 2nd Amendment as a primary factor?

                            or complaining about Portman changing his stance on Real Marriage? Our 2nd Amendment IS a primary factor.

                            B. You are way too arrogant, pardon me, but your stupidity keeps slipping out, Tiamsies.

                            tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                              • 30k Posts
                              • 6k Reputation
                              Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              3 Hillary Clinton with enthusiasm because she's the best person for the job.

                              I ended up more enthusiastic than I thought I'd be when I voted for HRC yesterday. Largely because in my final analysis she was the only one qualified for the job who is running to be President.

                              The irony is that Bill Weld might have created more of a dilemma for me. The more I heard the guy, the more his integrity showed through. Of course that would have been resolved when that morning he all but said to not vote for his ticket if your second choice was HRC.

                              "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                              StinkHoleS 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • C calfoxwc

                                This is literally your arguement for anything and everything isn't it? Do you have ANY concept of what this entails?

                                sissy tiamsies

                                ******************************************************************

                                A. What the hell are you wetting your pants about? My having the 2nd Amendment as a primary factor?

                                or complaining about Portman changing his stance on Real Marriage? Our 2nd Amendment IS a primary factor.

                                B. You are way too arrogant, pardon me, but your stupidity keeps slipping out, Tiamsies.

                                tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                                • 13k Posts
                                • 5k Reputation
                                tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @calfoxwc said:

                                This is literally your arguement for anything and everything isn't it? Do you have ANY concept of what this entails?

                                sissy tiamsies

                                ******************************************************************

                                A. What the hell are you wetting your pants about? My having the 2nd Amendment as a primary factor?

                                or complaining about Portman changing his stance on Real Marriage? Our 2nd Amendment IS a primary factor.

                                B. You are way too arrogant, pardon me, but your stupidity keeps slipping out, Tiamsies.

                                Arrogant...yet you do the name calling.

                                Do you even read your own material? Hello?!?! Mcfly?!?!

                                C 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                  • 39k Posts
                                  • 9k Reputation
                                  W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                                  #16

                                  I'm voting for Donald Trump with at least some enthusiasm and very little reservation. That being said my favorite of all the candidates was and is Newt Gingrich.

                                  Experience in the presidency means very little to me and didn't mean much to the Democrats eight years ago.

                                  I believe for good or ill the country needs the enema.

                                  WSS

                                  www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • tiamat63T tiamat63

                                    @calfoxwc said:

                                    This is literally your arguement for anything and everything isn't it? Do you have ANY concept of what this entails?

                                    sissy tiamsies

                                    ******************************************************************

                                    A. What the hell are you wetting your pants about? My having the 2nd Amendment as a primary factor?

                                    or complaining about Portman changing his stance on Real Marriage? Our 2nd Amendment IS a primary factor.

                                    B. You are way too arrogant, pardon me, but your stupidity keeps slipping out, Tiamsies.

                                    Arrogant...yet you do the name calling.

                                    Do you even read your own material? Hello?!?! Mcfly?!?!

                                    calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                    • 64k Posts
                                    • 8k Reputation
                                    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @tiamat63 said:

                                    Arrogant...yet you do the name calling.

                                    Do you even read your own material? Hello?!?! Mcfly?!?!

                                    nope - your arrogance translates across the forum lines - especially

                                    the football forum. I am not arrogant, I just have strong opinons.

                                    Not about my brilliance, my opinions...etc...

                                    there is a difference, and you don't get it. Oh yeah, you are too arrogant to learn anything.

                                    tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • One Post One PostO
                                      • 4k Posts
                                      • 284 Reputation
                                      One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      2. But I inflect ....The Dems put Hillary in place because she's the only one with a chance to beat Trump. Anyone else would get beat easily. It's the liberal votes that determine elections anymore which leaves me out of the equation.

                                      https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                                      StinkHoleS 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • C calfoxwc

                                        @tiamat63 said:

                                        Arrogant...yet you do the name calling.

                                        Do you even read your own material? Hello?!?! Mcfly?!?!

                                        nope - your arrogance translates across the forum lines - especially

                                        the football forum. I am not arrogant, I just have strong opinons.

                                        Not about my brilliance, my opinions...etc...

                                        there is a difference, and you don't get it. Oh yeah, you are too arrogant to learn anything.

                                        tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                                        • 13k Posts
                                        • 5k Reputation
                                        tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @calfoxwc said:

                                        nope - your arrogance translates across the forum lines - especially

                                        the football forum. I am not arrogant, I just have strong opinons.

                                        Not about my brilliance, my opinions...etc...

                                        there is a difference, and you don't get it. Oh yeah, you are too arrogant to learn anything.

                                        Weren't you the one that said the Browns would 'flip the switch'on the running game and when asked to elaborate your response was along the lines of "see, when you flick a switch up it goes on"....

                                        Don't mistake my questioning of your reasoning and conclusions as arrogance. Your attempts to explain your thought process in detail on the football side of things are every bit as cosmetic and hollow as they are on the poli side.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                          • 64k Posts
                                          • 8k Reputation
                                          C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Your determination that your football opinions are godly have made you look like

                                          a fool more than once.

                                          I often use the disclaimer that I never played the game, and I'm full of baloney, yet I

                                          still have observed over many years certain aspects of thee game.

                                          Flugels played the game - and he keeps saying I know a lot more than I give

                                          myself credit for, and he things you are an arrogant twit.

                                          have a nice day, Napoleon.

                                          One PostO tiamat63T Tour2maT 3 Replies Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate