Skip to content

mini survey

Political Discussion
51 14 1.1k
  • 3 Hillary Clinton with enthusiasm because she's the best person for the job.

    I ended up more enthusiastic than I thought I'd be when I voted for HRC yesterday. Largely because in my final analysis she was the only one qualified for the job who is running to be President.

    The irony is that Bill Weld might have created more of a dilemma for me. The more I heard the guy, the more his integrity showed through. Of course that would have been resolved when that morning he all but said to not vote for his ticket if your second choice was HRC.

    @tour2ma said:

    I ended up more enthusiastic than I thought I'd be when I voted for HRC yesterday. Largely because in my final analysis she was the only one qualified for the job who is running to be President.

    The irony is that Bill Weld might have created more of a dilemma for me. The more I heard the guy, the more his integrity showed through. Of course that would have been resolved when that morning he all but said to not vote for his ticket if your second choice was HRC.

    Stuart

    "Qualified" my ass.

    I suppose in '08 you voted for a former Navy pilot who held public office since 1983 over some little known community organizer.

    You probably thought as did so many millions of assholes that having a clean articulate colored fella as president would be really cool, so you voted for the black socialist.

    For your info the only qualifications there are to run for prez is that you have to be at least 34yrs. old and be born an American citizen.

    Hildabeest should be disqualified. That hideous screechy voiced wench is a liar and a criminal.

  • 5

  • (1) because i want to see the establishment get punched in the face.

    @vaportrail said:

    (1) because i want to see the establishment get punched in the face.

    Would love to punch as well, but risk throwing out our shoulder

  • Just getting a basic grip all the guys here on this board.

    Checking to see who is voting for whom or would vote for if you are a citizen.

    1 Donald Trump with enthusiasm because he's the best guy for the job.

    2 Donald Trump with some severe reservations because Hillary is a lot worse.

    3 Hillary Clinton with enthusiasm because she's the best person for the job.

    4 Hillary Clinton with some severe reservations because Donald Trump is much worse.

    5 Not voting or voting for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein or a joke vote ie Mickey Mouse Donald Duck etcetera

    (I guess you can add Trump or Hillary with minor reservations but I thought that would just clutter up the survey)

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Just getting a basic grip all the guys here on this board.

    Checking to see who is voting for whom or would vote for if you are a citizen.

    1 Donald Trump with enthusiasm because he's the best guy for the job.

    2 Donald Trump with some severe reservations because Hillary is a lot worse.

    3 Hillary Clinton with enthusiasm because she's the best person for the job.

    4 Hillary Clinton with some severe reservations because Donald Trump is much worse.

    5 Not voting or voting for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein or a joke vote ie Mickey Mouse Donald Duck etcetera

    (I guess you can add Trump or Hillary with minor reservations but I thought that would just clutter up the survey)

    WSS

    Probably 2 although I wouldn't say I have "severe" reservations. I would call it mild reservations.

  • Your determination that your football opinions are godly have made you look like

    a fool more than once.

    I often use the disclaimer that I never played the game, and I'm full of baloney, yet I

    still have observed over many years certain aspects of thee game.

    Flugels played the game - and he keeps saying I know a lot more than I give

    myself credit for, and he things you are an arrogant twit.

    have a nice day, Napoleon.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Your determination that your football opinions are godly have made you look like

    a fool more than once.

    I often use the disclaimer that I never played the game, and I'm full of baloney, yet I

    still have observed over many years certain aspects of thee game.

    Flugels played the game - and he keeps saying I know a lot more than I give

    myself credit for, and he things you are an arrogant twit.

    have a nice day, Napoleon.

    Flugs and I are actually solid and on the same page. Not sure where you're getting that from.

    Also, Ghoolie was arrogant. Last I checked I'm no where near that vicinity.

  • Well after a promising albeit brief start, this really went fuckened south in a hurry didn't it ? πŸ˜•

  • Yeah. My bad?

  • AxeA Axe

    Well after a promising albeit brief start, this really went fuckened south in a hurry didn't it ? πŸ˜•

    @axe said:

    Well after a promising albeit brief start, this really went fuckened south in a hurry didn't it ? πŸ˜•

    Good thing it was only a mini survey.
  • @axe said:

    Well after a promising albeit brief start, this really went fuckened south in a hurry didn't it ? πŸ˜•

    Good thing it was only a mini survey.

    @one-post said:

    Good thing it was only a mini survey.

    Yeah!!! Because we all know the full monte version would have been sooo much different.. 😁

  • AxeA Axe

    @one-post said:

    Good thing it was only a mini survey.

    Yeah!!! Because we all know the full monte version would have been sooo much different.. 😁

    @axe said:

    Yeah!!! Because we all know the full monte version would have been sooo much different.. 😁

    It would've went more souther.
  • Voted today, was gonna wait til Tuesday but had a chance at work to walk over to the board of elections

  • Voted today, was gonna wait til Tuesday but had a chance at work to walk over to the board of elections

    @bbedward said:

    Voted today, was gonna wait til Tuesday but had a chance at work to walk over to the board of elections

    Another one for Trump, we got it.

  • I ended up Strickland too because portman is a never Trump cuck

  • (2) Donald Trump with some severe reservations because Hillary is a lot worse.

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    (2) Donald Trump with some severe reservations because Hillary is a lot worse.

    Here is one of my reasons for my severe reservations with Trump. He has been all over the map with his positions and I don't know what he really believes....I have heard too many reports though he is just saying some things at his rallies that he doesn't mean to pump up the crowds. In this case I don't care about the biased liberal media, they can squeal like a pig about Trump unfairly criticizing them but there have been other things as well that Trump has alleged to have told reporters in private such as building the wall and having Mexico paying for it is just a gimmick he tells the crowds to pump them up:

    NBC’s Katy Tur says Trump LIES to rally crowds, jokes with press about it

    After being targeted by Trump at his rallies, NBC reporter Katy Tur is turning on him and ripping into him for the lies that he tells about the media.

    She’s right. I’ve heard it from different sources that Trump actually negotiates for their camera to stay tight on him, and then at rallies he accuses the press of doing it unfairly. It’s all one big show, and gullible people eat it up.

    She says that he even jokes about it in private with the press while away from his dim-witted supporters.

    http://therightscoop.com/nbcs-katy-tur-says-trump-lies-rally-crowds-jokes-press/

  • Your determination that your football opinions are godly have made you look like

    a fool more than once.

    I often use the disclaimer that I never played the game, and I'm full of baloney, yet I

    still have observed over many years certain aspects of thee game.

    Flugels played the game - and he keeps saying I know a lot more than I give

    myself credit for, and he things you are an arrogant twit.

    have a nice day, Napoleon.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Flugels played the game - and he keeps saying I know a lot more than I give myself credit for...

    Damn, another thing I disagree with Flugs about...

    That said, at least in the Football section you are occasionally correct about something.

  • 149AE7_pimgpsh_fullsize_distr-644x363.jp

  • @tour2ma said:

    I ended up more enthusiastic than I thought I'd be when I voted for HRC yesterday. Largely because in my final analysis she was the only one qualified for the job who is running to be President.

    The irony is that Bill Weld might have created more of a dilemma for me. The more I heard the guy, the more his integrity showed through. Of course that would have been resolved when that morning he all but said to not vote for his ticket if your second choice was HRC.

    Stuart

    "Qualified" my ass.

    I suppose in '08 you voted for a former Navy pilot who held public office since 1983 over some little known community organizer.

    You probably thought as did so many millions of assholes that having a clean articulate colored fella as president would be really cool, so you voted for the black socialist.

    For your info the only qualifications there are to run for prez is that you have to be at least 34yrs. old and be born an American citizen.

    Hildabeest should be disqualified. That hideous screechy voiced wench is a liar and a criminal.

    @stinkhole said:

    Stuart

    "Qualified" my ass.

    I suppose in '08 you voted for a former Navy pilot who held public office since 1983 over some little known community organizer.

    You probably thought as did so many millions of assholes that having a clean articulate colored fella as president would be really cool, so you voted for the black socialist.

    For your info the only qualifications there are to run for prez is that you have to be at least 34yrs. old and be born an American citizen.

    Richard...

    Actually the phrase is "a natural born Citizen." And it is part of a statement of eligibility, not qualification.

    Article. II. Section. I.

    No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

    That said....

    Yes, in '08 I had a choice between two qualified candidates for President.

    And yes, I voted for Obama for many policy reasons.

    But I also voted for the only qualified ticket after your "war hero" candidate (Is it OK for me to call him that?) chose a person as his running mate that was less qualified than Donald Trump to hold high office.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Flugels played the game - and he keeps saying I know a lot more than I give myself credit for...

    Damn, another thing I disagree with Flugs about...

    That said, at least in the Football section you are occasionally correct about something.

    @tour2ma said:

    Damn, another thing I disagree with Flugs about...

    That said, at least in the Football section you are occasionally correct about something.

    I thanked you for proving that you are an arrogant liberal hack.

    Posted Today, 04:08 PM

    Posted Yesterday, 10:37 AM

    Tour says he has donated large bucks to the dems, but didn't this year, and wasn't invited

    to some shindig.

    He says he voted for higgardly,despite all the scandals, etc etc etc.

    and has the gall to question MY moral compass because I voted for Trump,

    because in the NFL draft, I value high character when I talk about the draft.

    cept I didn't draft Trump. I voted for Carson in the primary. I'm not the only one asking

    the question - Tour, how to you figure to question MY moral compass, when you

    voted for completely viciously corrupt higgardly?

  • Not to nitpick as I respect John McCain for the sacrifices he made for his country but what was heroic exactly about being captured and going to prison camp? I realize he put up with a very serious ordeal but what Valor above and beyond the Call of Duty was involved?

    I just asked because this seems to be a big deal to the left.

    WSS

  • 2 - Trump win with an eventual process to impeach

    and Pence as the POTUS

    to me its a win win