***Official Browns Vs. Cowboys Game Day Thread***
-
Shane Ray?
The kid from Mizzou... can't remember his name.
-
-
Zero evidence of improvement anywhere
-
I wish we had kept Pettine. Hue sucks along with his staff.
I wish we had kept Pettine. Hue sucks along with his staff.
oh shut up old man if pettine was still here you'd be sitting on your couch in ur underwear complaining about why the asshole hasn't been fired
-
We're just not a good football team
0-9 SU 2-7 ATS and 6-3 OVER, practically a huge neon sign saying EASY MONEY, BET AGAINST CLEVELAND + THE OVER, there will be big points well most games 47' O/U today only scored 45.
Sure makes it hard for us diehards to get up for and enjoy the games every week.
(Remember the players get well paid win or lose.)
GO BROWNS!
-
Haslam had a chance to improve his team and traded it away. The Browns had an obligation to draft a premier player. We should have Elliot, Prescott but instead we are cruising to 0-16.
-
He didnt even go over 100. Id say thats a win,c'mon guys who's with me?
I believe I had that one...

-
Prescott was considered a premiere player before the draft? News to me.
I tried to sell him that way here, but it fell on deaf ears, especially after the doubtful DWI.
-
Prescott was considered a premiere player before the draft? News to me.
He was passed up by EVERY NFL team several times, projected a round 3 or 4 guy which is where he went. Things like this happen all the time just like round 1 occasional busts.
College to Pro is a big leap, at least they cut back on the obscene rookie bonuses some which also ruined a lot of "prospects".
-
Prescott was considered a premiere player before the draft? News to me.
I tried to sell him that way here, but it fell on deaf ears, especially after the doubtful DWI.
I tried to sell him that way here, but it fell on deaf ears, especially after the doubtful DWI.
Hinsight is 20/20 and predraft with the DWI/OVI I wanted no part of Dak. We have just cut bait with a resident alcoholic QB, wasn't taking a chance on another.
Congrats to the Cowboys, they have a solid player.
-
Johnny drank and partied his way through college,, Dak made 1 out of character mistake..... our FO is and has been WORTHLESS for 20 years
-
Johnny drank and partied his way through college,, Dak made 1 out of character mistake..... our FO is and has been WORTHLESS for 20 years
Johnny drank and partied his way through college,, Dak made 1 out of character mistake..... our FO is and has been WORTHLESS for 20 years
True, the FO has blown countless top draft picks since 1999.
-
Johnny drank and partied his way through college,, Dak made 1 out of character mistake..... our FO is and has been WORTHLESS for 20 years
True, the FO has blown countless top draft picks since 1999.
-
it's 1we could them.
Joe Thomas is a first ballot HOFer. After that they have blown EVERY OTHER PICK
-
it's 1we could them.
Joe Thomas is a first ballot HOFer. After that they have blown EVERY OTHER PICK
it's 1
Joe Thomas is a first ballot HOFer. After that they have blown EVERY OTHER PICK
Haden? Sheard? Mack? Ward? Schwartz? Shelton?
Putting something in caps doesn't make it accurate.
-
He didnt even go over 100. Id say thats a win,c'mon guys who's with me?
He didnt even go over 100. Id say thats a win,c'mon guys who's with me?
That bright spot is like admiring the beauty of a tomato plant growing out of a pile of manure.
...some trap game.
WE were the game and WE got caught in the trap.
Seriously, it could have been much worse. After the first drive of the second half, the Cowboys took the foot off the gas.
-
So I didn't watch the game for whatever reason. Was there anything 'new' in the futility? I'm assuming missed tackles, blown assignments in the secondary, failing to contain outside runs etc? Why did we only score 10 points? Were we that bad on O?
-
So I didn't watch the game for whatever reason. Was there anything 'new' in the futility? I'm assuming missed tackles, blown assignments in the secondary, failing to contain outside runs etc? Why did we only score 10 points? Were we that bad on O?
Why did we only score 10 points? Were we that bad on O?
element of surprise was done after 1st 2 plays of opening drive Chris. 16 yrds to Pryor than 1 nice seam pass to Crow for 44 yrds. Cam gets booted we settle for FG. Running backs lack vision for 45 yrds. 2 more penalties on KO returns after Dallas scores, start's us at 8 & 12 yard lines. Cody stretched the Dallas DB's to Pryor & Coleman once each (missed). Than the Dallas LB/DB's set up camping tent on our dink game for 177 passing..1 of 9 on 3rd down,which we had 13 1st downs total. Our 1 TD started at almost mid-field, for a 10 play drive, similar to a root canal patient of pain. 20 mins of a O shi$-a-thon, on our behalf. Dallas had ball 40 mins..Over-matched in every way,ALL DAY
-
So I didn't watch the game for whatever reason. Was there anything 'new' in the futility? I'm assuming missed tackles, blown assignments in the secondary, failing to contain outside runs etc? Why did we only score 10 points? Were we that bad on O?
So I didn't watch the game for whatever reason. Was there anything 'new' in the futility? I'm assuming missed tackles, blown assignments in the secondary, failing to contain outside runs etc? Why did we only score 10 points? Were we that bad on O?
The D gave them the ball for 39 minutes...nuff said
-
So I didn't watch the game for whatever reason. Was there anything 'new' in the futility? I'm assuming missed tackles, blown assignments in the secondary, failing to contain outside runs etc? Why did we only score 10 points? Were we that bad on O?
So I didn't watch the game for whatever reason. Was there anything 'new' in the futility? I'm assuming missed tackles, blown assignments in the secondary, failing to contain outside runs etc? Why did we only score 10 points? Were we that bad on O?
yeah.
tea and crumpets at halftime with ezekial elliot laughing with his mid-drift jersey on calling taylor swift for a date.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
