***Official Browns Vs. Cowboys Game Day Thread***
-
That DE for dallas, crawford....i like thst power edge game. Dallas D looks like the 4-3 ive been pleading for years. Strong, big athletic DE's that dont get pushed wide around the 3 pt line
-
Nassib isn't strong enough for the NFL and many in here aren't wiling to admit it.
Nassib has exactly 2 tackles and 2 assists in his last 6 games.....basically invisible
-
I hate Tramon Williams
-
Browns are unaware of line of scrimmage, great coaching
-
yep...definitely looking like a situational player...specialist.....designated pass rusher.....pick a label, any label...
-
Browns are unaware of line of scrimmage, great coaching
Browns are unaware of line of scrimmage, great coaching
Not coaching its talent
-
Browns are unaware of line of scrimmage, great coaching
Not coaching its talent
Not coaching its talent
I get the sarcasm but not this time

-
Not coaching its talent
I get the sarcasm but not this time

I get the sarcasm but not this time

I wasnt being sarcastic at all. Our talent is deficient period.
-
Well its 34-10 im out
-
Time to enjoy a beautiful sunday
-
-
Time to enjoy a beautiful sunday
indeed time for a ride on the HarleyTime to enjoy a beautiful sunday
-
-
I get the sarcasm but not this time

I wasnt being sarcastic at all. Our talent is deficient period.
I wasnt being sarcastic at all. Our talent is deficient period.
You and I could be coached as to how to line up. No talent required to locate the line of scrimmage but when you have 3 "lined up in the neutral zone" penalties it suggests there are zero consequences.
-
I wasnt being sarcastic at all. Our talent is deficient period.
You and I could be coached as to how to line up. No talent required to locate the line of scrimmage but when you have 3 "lined up in the neutral zone" penalties it suggests there are zero consequences.
You and I could be coached as to how to line up. No talent required to locate the line of scrimmage but when you have 3 "lined up in the neutral zone" penalties it suggests there are zero consequences.
Or young players that lose their head. I lined up offsides twice in a season and I played CB. Sometimes the moment is big and you can't puppet your players out there for Christ sake.
-
You and I could be coached as to how to line up. No talent required to locate the line of scrimmage but when you have 3 "lined up in the neutral zone" penalties it suggests there are zero consequences.
Or young players that lose their head. I lined up offsides twice in a season and I played CB. Sometimes the moment is big and you can't puppet your players out there for Christ sake.
-
-
"Give Dallas credit, they're a good football team. Our guys got a look at how a good team goes about their business. I thought we fought hard but were too inconsistent and that's on me. I gotta coach better, that's on me. I'm not discouraged, I'm disappointed, but not discouraged. The only guys who can do anything about this are the guys in the locker room. This is on me, I gotta coach better." Hue Jackson 4:15pm addressing the media.
-
I'm shocked at how many of you not only expected this team to be better, but are upset that they aren't winning.
Of all the years we needed a good tank to start over, for some reason you ladies find the gaul to complain NOW after it's long overdue.
-
I'm shocked at how many of you not only expected this team to be better, but are upset that they aren't winning.
Of all the years we needed a good tank to start over, for some reason you ladies find the gaul to complain NOW after it's long overdue.
I'm shocked at how many of you not only expected this team to be better, but are upset that they aren't winning.
Of all the years we needed a good tank to start over, for some reason you ladies find the gaul to complain NOW after it's long overdue.
Not upset they aren't winning thought 4-12 would've been the high water mark but it appears once again the "reboot" 2016 draft yielded us a #2 WR, a rotational DE on a good team and a possible "game" manager QB. Can't control either side of the line of scrimmage. I don't think Dak is the second coming of Tom Brady but it sure does help to have an OLine.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login