Who would win
-
Grizzly...bigger, stronger. One swipe and the gorilla would be dead.
But if the gorilla was strapped with an AR-15...
-
Grizzly...bigger, stronger. One swipe and the gorilla would be dead.
But if the gorilla was strapped with an AR-15...
But seriously even a chimp can rip someone apart. Plus a gorilla can pick up something and hit or throw at the bear. Tough fight I bet too bad we can't put it together and find out.Grizzly...bigger, stronger. One swipe and the gorilla would be dead.
But if the gorilla was strapped with an AR-15...
-
Gorilla's aren't really fighters, they just hang out and eat leaves.
-
I don't think there's a animal that could beat a bear or gorilla. Maybe a lion.
-
-
A grizzly bear would win
-
A grizzly bear would win
I don't know a smart gorilla might tire the bear out.A grizzly bear would win
-
Gorilla is more versatile. Crazy strong, more brainpower.possible to use surroundings to its advantage. Still enormous incisors. Im gonna go against the grain and say gorilla. I wouldn't want to be in the middle of it.
-
Gorilla is more versatile. Crazy strong, more brainpower.possible to use surroundings to its advantage. Still enormous incisors. Im gonna go against the grain and say gorilla. I wouldn't want to be in the middle of it.
Me too. The silverback is a bad mo FO. The bear if a female guarding the cub might be a different story. I wish we could see it but the world is to too correct.Gorilla is more versatile. Crazy strong, more brainpower.possible to use surroundings to its advantage. Still enormous incisors. Im gonna go against the grain and say gorilla. I wouldn't want to be in the middle of it.
-
Me too. The silverback is a bad mo FO. The bear if a female guarding the cub might be a different story. I wish we could see it but the world is to too correct.Gorilla is more versatile. Crazy strong, more brainpower.possible to use surroundings to its advantage. Still enormous incisors. Im gonna go against the grain and say gorilla. I wouldn't want to be in the middle of it.
-
-
Tiger would fuck them both up. Also a Polar bear.
-
"One said:
I don't think there's a animal that could beat a bear or gorilla. Maybe a lion.
Man.
-
Dude, I could kick a polar bears ass bare handed.
-
Dude, I could kick a polar bears ass bare handed.
You'd lick a polar bears ass?Dude, I could kick a polar bears ass bare handed.
-
"One said:
Not an unarmed man.
What real man is ever unarmed?

Meanwhile if an unarmed anti-gun tree hugger is out with their cameras to get a closer look at gorillas or grizzlies.....oh well.
-
Chuck Norris would win.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login