OOOOOPSIE!
-
You have a terrible time with reading comprehension, huh? You'd fit in well over on the political board.
Please tell me where I claimed Michigan's OOC was "so much better" than OSUs.
I'll wait.
Michigan's OOC schedule has more wins than OSUs.(a quote from you)
-
Cupcakes are all a wash. @OU is much tougher than Colorado at home. Let's move on.
-
Well maybe fraud was too strong a word, but I think Michigan's offense is really boom or bust. They roll teams with bad defenses but when they run into a good defense their offense definitely struggles. They've been held to 14 and under a couple of times this year and we know that Harbaugh doesn't take his foot off the gas on his opponents. For a team scoring so prolifically it's concerning that they couldn't find the end zone more there. The Buckeyes have a similar issue but they've scored at least 20 in every game so they're finding the end zone a little more in tough games. I expect that may be the difference in the game this year.
A few points
- Michigan has only been under 32 twice. Iowa and Wisconsin. (14 and 13).
- We missed 3 FGs against Wisconsin (but seem to be passed that issue)
- Iowa was a terrible offensive performance. No sugar coating that. Our QB git hurt in the second half, but we sucked before that.
- We do actually play a lot of backups in those blowouts. We don't go full Tresselball, but we aren't trying to run it up either.
A few points
- Michigan has only been under 32 twice. Iowa and Wisconsin. (14 and 13).
- We missed 3 FGs against Wisconsin (but seem to be passed that issue)
- Iowa was a terrible offensive performance. No sugar coating that. Our QB git hurt in the second half, but we sucked before that.
- We do actually play a lot of backups in those blowouts. We don't go full Tresselball, but we aren't trying to run it up either.
You don't get half points for missing field goals
-
A few points
- Michigan has only been under 32 twice. Iowa and Wisconsin. (14 and 13).
- We missed 3 FGs against Wisconsin (but seem to be passed that issue)
- Iowa was a terrible offensive performance. No sugar coating that. Our QB git hurt in the second half, but we sucked before that.
- We do actually play a lot of backups in those blowouts. We don't go full Tresselball, but we aren't trying to run it up either.
You don't get half points for missing field goals
We also outgained them by about 200 yards I think.You don't get half points for missing field goals
I'm just giving counterpoints to your comment about Michigan's offense
-
You have no idea what the basis of my argument was because you can't even form one of your own.
wow thats pretty hard hitting you sure did put me in my place,so try again there and see if you can come up with something new,you said that fichigans ooc was better than OSU then say it doesn't matter ? o.k zippy
wow thats pretty hard hitting you sure did put me in my place,so try again there and see if you can come up with something new,you said that fichigans ooc was better than OSU then say it doesn't matter ? o.k zippy
I never said it was better. "More wins" doesn't mean better. The point was to show you they're very close. If you think Michigan's is trash, OSU's isn't very good either. That's the point.
Shit you're dense
-
I think the OSU and Michigan's non-conf. schedules are pretty even:
OSU beat an 8-2 Oklahoma from the B-12, Mich beat an 8-2 Colorado from the P-12
OSU beat a 7-3 Tulsa from the Mountain West. Mich beat a 4-7 Hawaii from the Mountain West.
OSU beat a 3-8 BGSU from the MAC. Mich beat a 6-4 UCF from the AAC.
OSU probably played the weakest opponent in Bowling Green, but Tulsa is better than either Hawaii or UCF.
Pretty even.
-
That's basically the point I've been making lol. Thank you
-
That's basically the point I've been making lol. Thank you
Just stating the facts.
Now change your avatar.
-
We also outgained them by about 200 yards I think.You don't get half points for missing field goals
I'm just giving counterpoints to your comment about Michigan's offense
We also outgained them by about 200 yards I think.
I'm just giving counterpoints to your comment about Michigan's offense
And those yards failed to materialize into points. This lends credence to my observation that Michigan's offense crumbles a bit under pressure. This isn't an attack on meat chicken, I've been suitably impressed with them thus far, just not overly impressed.
-
Having more yards is like winning the popular vote. Great when you win, useless otherwise.
-
That's basically the point I've been making lol. Thank you
Just stating the facts.
Now change your avatar.
Just stating the facts.
Now change your avatar.
Oh right, I'm still Ken Bone
-
Having more yards is like winning the popular vote. Great when you win, useless otherwise.
Having more yards is like winning the popular vote. Great when you win, useless otherwise.
Disagree. It's evidence of how much you controlled the game.
-
I think the OSU and Michigan's non-conf. schedules are pretty even:
OSU beat an 8-2 Oklahoma from the B-12, Mich beat an 8-2 Colorado from the P-12
OSU beat a 7-3 Tulsa from the Mountain West. Mich beat a 4-7 Hawaii from the Mountain West.
OSU beat a 3-8 BGSU from the MAC. Mich beat a 6-4 UCF from the AAC.
OSU probably played the weakest opponent in Bowling Green, but Tulsa is better than either Hawaii or UCF.
Pretty even.
I think the OSU and Michigan's non-conf. schedules are pretty even:
OSU beat an 8-2 Oklahoma from the B-12, Mich beat an 8-2 Colorado from the P-12
OSU beat a 7-3 Tulsa from the Mountain West. Mich beat a 4-7 Hawaii from the Mountain West.
OSU beat a 3-8 BGSU from the MAC. Mich beat a 6-4 UCF from the AAC.
OSU probably played the weakest opponent in Bowling Green, but Tulsa is better than either Hawaii or UCF.
Pretty even.
8-2 OU and 8-2 Colorado are in no way even. Throw in the fact that the game against the former was on the road and the one against the latter was at home, it's not really all that close at all.
Would a single person on this board take Colorado straight up over OU on a neutral site right now?
-
wow thats pretty hard hitting you sure did put me in my place,so try again there and see if you can come up with something new,you said that fichigans ooc was better than OSU then say it doesn't matter ? o.k zippy
I never said it was better. "More wins" doesn't mean better. The point was to show you they're very close. If you think Michigan's is trash, OSU's isn't very good either. That's the point.
Shit you're dense
I never said it was better. "More wins" doesn't mean better. The point was to show you they're very close. If you think Michigan's is trash, OSU's isn't very good either. That's the point.
Shit you're dense
maybe your team should stop scheduling cup cakes cause as I said earlier Colorado had not had a winning season since 2004 and o.k I will give you the benefit of my doubt that Colorado is not over rated until they play their next 2 games
-
He broke it off if in yer ass peckerwood..

Spin it how you like.. It just makes the obvious more hilarious..

o.k there jail sex lover (I mean who the hell talks about screwing other men in the ass) dude said his team's ooc had more win's so how else should I take that,maybe you and woody can discuss that during youre private time
-
Having more yards is like winning the popular vote. Great when you win, useless otherwise.
Disagree. It's evidence of how much you controlled the game.
Disagree. It's evidence of how much you controlled the game.
Disagree. It's evidence of how much you controlled the game.
having 200 yards more than the opponent and winning by 1 score doesn't make a particularly impressive stat.
-
I never said it was better. "More wins" doesn't mean better. The point was to show you they're very close. If you think Michigan's is trash, OSU's isn't very good either. That's the point.
Shit you're dense
maybe your team should stop scheduling cup cakes cause as I said earlier Colorado had not had a winning season since 2004 and o.k I will give you the benefit of my doubt that Colorado is not over rated until they play their next 2 games
maybe your team should stop scheduling cup cakes cause as I said earlier Colorado had not had a winning season since 2004 and o.k I will give you the benefit of my doubt that Colorado is not over rated until they play their next 2 games
"stop scheduling cupcakes" ..... OSU scheduled BGSU...
OSU better hope TCU is decent, or their 2018/2019 OOC will look pretty bad. At least we'll have ND (which... well... who knows).
Also, if you look at what OU's done and what Colorado's done, it is pretty even at this point (which is probably why they're ranked right next to each other). Both teams end with two top 25 teams in a row.
OU away is more difficult than CU at home, but not by this great margin you want it to be. Again, for the thousandth time, if you're calling Michigan's OOC trash, OSU's isn't much better. THAT is the point.
-
maybe your team should stop scheduling cup cakes cause as I said earlier Colorado had not had a winning season since 2004 and o.k I will give you the benefit of my doubt that Colorado is not over rated until they play their next 2 games
"stop scheduling cupcakes" ..... OSU scheduled BGSU...
OSU better hope TCU is decent, or their 2018/2019 OOC will look pretty bad. At least we'll have ND (which... well... who knows).
Also, if you look at what OU's done and what Colorado's done, it is pretty even at this point (which is probably why they're ranked right next to each other). Both teams end with two top 25 teams in a row.
OU away is more difficult than CU at home, but not by this great margin you want it to be. Again, for the thousandth time, if you're calling Michigan's OOC trash, OSU's isn't much better. THAT is the point.
"stop scheduling cupcakes" ..... OSU scheduled BGSU...
OSU better hope TCU is decent, or their 2018/2019 OOC will look pretty bad. At least we'll have ND (which... well... who knows).
Also, if you look at what OU's done and what Colorado's done, it is pretty even at this point (which is probably why they're ranked right next to each other). Both teams end with two top 25 teams in a row.
OU away is more difficult than CU at home, but not by this great margin you want it to be. Again, for the thousandth time, if you're calling Michigan's OOC trash, OSU's isn't much better. THAT is the point.
why it's been so much fun,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,talk to you after "the Game"
-
Yes I agree, you were incorrect and have nothing left to say.
I'd pick OSU over Michigan right now, but we'll see what happens.
-
Just stating the facts.
Now change your avatar.
Oh right, I'm still Ken Bone
Oh right, I'm still Ken Bone
I do suspect that you look a lot like him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login