***Official Browns Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread***
-
-
I guess I dont get the rule if thats not a flag. He lowered his head and hit him in the head and neck area. Oh wait, its not the browns.
-
-
I've had it.
-
That's unacceptable for a QB at any level. In any sport, you have to be aware of your location on the field.. he needed to simply throw that ball out of bounds much earlier
-
wow. mccown should retire after this game.
-
Worst Browns team ever.
-
shit. 5-11 then?
-
The interior of our Oline chases everything that goes away from them. At this point I can't even begin to understand why but I know it makes life real easy for a defensive mind to open pass rush lanes up.
-
I wonder how many 4th & 5th round picks we could get out of Thomas and Bitonio.
OL is overrated, just ask Dallas.
-
-
Fucking ghoolie and his o line is overrated horseshit. What kind of bath salts do you have to be on?
-
-
Fucking ghoolie and his o line is overrated horseshit. What kind of bath salts do you have to be on?
The Stoolers were last in the league in sacks with their anemic pass rush.Fucking ghoolie and his o line is overrated horseshit. What kind of bath salts do you have to be on?
Only the Browns offensive line can make them look like the '85 Bears defense.
-
To me this is the result of years of starting over. No base, no foundation to this team.
-
Started the Steelers defense today in a pinch.
I guess it wasn't a total loss.
-
defense has sucked all season, offense looked OK during the first half of the season but the wheels all fell off, our TEs and RBs can't pass protect, erving sucks, bitonio is sorely missed, and Kessler is waiting for plays to develop but he can't wait behind this o-line. bring back the dinks and dunks that were scoring TDs earlier this season.
-
The Stoolers were last in the league in sacks with their anemic pass rush.Fucking ghoolie and his o line is overrated horseshit. What kind of bath salts do you have to be on?
Only the Browns offensive line can make them look like the '85 Bears defense.
The Stoolers were last in the league in sacks with their anemic pass rush.
Only the Browns offensive line can make them look like the '85 Bears defense.
God thats infuriating. I might actually go to the chargers game to see joey baboosa light this shit show up
-
I'm just going to skip the rest of the season. I've got better things to do on Sundays than watch this abortion.
-
I feel bad the announcers have to call these browns games. You know gannon wants out of this bad
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login