Free Agency
-
I'd love Peppers for Homer reasons, but we aren't taking a QB #1 overall.
Wanna bet?
-
-
Peppers is making a good case today as the #1 pick
-
And barett is proving he's tebow squared
-
I'd love Peppers for Homer reasons, but we aren't taking a QB #1 overall.
Wanna bet?
Wanna bet?
Sure... whatcha got in mind?
Peppers is making a good case today as the #1 pick
He was?
-
Peppers is making a good case today as the #1 pick
Peppers is making a good case today as the #1 pick
Like completely bitching out on making a tackle attempt on Curtis Samuel during his 9 yard run to setup the 4th down...?
What else made him look #1 overall? His first career INT tipped them dropped right into his hands.
Fuck Peppers and his draft stock.
-
Peppers isn't a first overall pick. He's a tweener. He's to small for the line and not big enough for a run stopping lb'er spot.
And he's to big and slow for Safety.
He is a good player, but without a position
-
correct me if im' wrong but isn't Peppers running 4'3-4'4 40's? And that's too slow for safety? Hell I might draft that fucker at RB. But srsly defensively he's gonna be a nasty hybrid LB/FS
-
Did Peppers make a play in the secondary that I missed?
I did see him trailing slower Buckeyes... some with the ball... some without it. But there was that tipped ball he centerfielded...
Defenders I saw I'd want included:
- a Taco and a large Glasgow;
- a McMillan and a Hooker.
-
Peppers = Hester 2.0
-
Did Peppers make a play in the secondary that I missed?
I did see him trailing slower Buckeyes... some with the ball... some without it. But there was that tipped ball he centerfielded...
Defenders I saw I'd want included:
- a Taco and a large Glasgow;
- a McMillan and a Hooker.
-
-
Just have to convince good players in their prime to come here
No chance unless you grossly overpay
-
Peppers is making a good case today as the #1 pick
Peppers is making a good case today as the #1 pick
Seriously? If you want a punt returner as the #1 pick. Otherwise....Malik Hooker was every bit the defensive player as Peppers.
(but I don't know if Hooker will be coming out)
If Peppers were there with our second pick from the Eagles...OK. Not #1
-
Wanna bet?
Sure... whatcha got in mind?
Peppers is making a good case today as the #1 pick
He was?
-
Let some other team waste their pick on Peppers.
He is a good run defender who plays well in the box, but he has problems in pass coverage. He is athletic and fast enough to cover, but he gets caught flat-footed and is slow to react to cuts. That consistently allows separation. In the NFL, Peppers would be best as a strong safety who walks down into the box like Deone Bucannon. However, Peppers could get picked on in pass coverage.
Peppers.is not discernably better than Reynolds or Kindred. You know, the guys we already start.
-
-
^ That's basically the same review Landon Collins received.
I'll pass... not interesting enough...
-
^ That's basically the same review Landon Collins received.
I'll pass... not interesting enough...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login