Skip to content

So about those recounts...

Political Discussion
57 14 1.2k
  • I wonder if any of libs feel like they were taken advantage of. But as I figured would happen Hillary campaign hitched up to jills for a recount. It helps Hillarys camp not look so tacky.

  • I wonder if any of libs feel like they were taken advantage of. But as I figured would happen Hillary campaign hitched up to jills for a recount. It helps Hillarys camp not look so tacky.

    @erie-dawg said:

    I wonder if any of libs feel like they were taken advantage of. But as I figured would happen Hillary campaign hitched up to jills for a recount. It helps Hillarys camp not look so tacky.

    Exactly man I think this way too. They were supposed to win and didn't. It's like an nfl team calling the Commish after a bad call on Monday.
  • They should recount new Hampshire where it's much closer

  • 15192609_10154832753476336_1825787631327

  • And everyone was complaining before the election that Trump would not accept the results?

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    And everyone was complaining before the election that Trump would not accept the results?

    ^ yep

    WSS

  • When he's president will Trump still be allowed to have a Twitter Account?

  • When he's president will Trump still be allowed to have a Twitter Account?

    @mld-woody said:

    When he's president will Trump still be allowed to have a Twitter Account?

    Don't worry boy, he will do whatever he want's too, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

  • When he's president will Trump still be allowed to have a Twitter Account?

    @mld-woody said:

    When he's president will Trump still be allowed to have a Twitter Account?

    Shitposting from the POTUS account

  • Im going to laugh my balls off if this recount gives the election to hillary. Please beleive. Im gonna kick back and watch this mother burn. Civil war part deux

  • Nothing will come of the recounts except be a distraction....now that Hillary is joining in the recount time for Trump to reverse himself and appoint a special prosecutor to look into her emails and Clinton foundation.

  • I would laugh so hard. But obama would pardon her quick.

  • I would laugh so hard. But obama would pardon her quick.

    @clevfan4life said:

    I would laugh so hard. But obama would pardon her quick.

    How do you pardon someone that hasn't been charged?

  • AxeA Axe

    @clevfan4life said:

    I would laugh so hard. But obama would pardon her quick.

    How do you pardon someone that hasn't been charged?

    @axe said:

    How do you pardon someone that hasn't been charged?

    There was talk of a pre emptive pardon. Beats me how that works

  • I don't believe Richard M Nixon was convicted of anything but he was pardoned by Gerald Ford.

    WSS

  • When he's president will Trump still be allowed to have a Twitter Account?

    @mld-woody said:

    When he's president will Trump still be allowed to have a Twitter Account?

    Still? Has he been allowed back in to his account now then?

  • Proclamation 4311 gave Richard Nixon a full and unconditional pardon for any crimes he might have committed

    against the United States while president...

    Historians believe the controversy was one of the major reasons Ford lost the election in 1976, an observation with

    which Ford agreed.

    Obama doesn't have to worry about another election, and for that reason alone I believe that before leaving office he

    will give HRC a full and unconditional pardon as a final 'Fuck You' to Republicans.

  • Proclamation 4311 gave Richard Nixon a full and unconditional pardon for any crimes he might have committed

    against the United States while president...

    Historians believe the controversy was one of the major reasons Ford lost the election in 1976, an observation with

    which Ford agreed.

    Obama doesn't have to worry about another election, and for that reason alone I believe that before leaving office he

    will give HRC a full and unconditional pardon as a final 'Fuck You' to Republicans.

    @dste-ace said:

    Proclamation 4311 gave Richard Nixon a full and unconditional pardon for any crimes he might have committed

    against the United States while president...

    Historians believe the controversy was one of the major reasons Ford lost the election in 1976, an observation with

    which Ford agreed.

    Obama doesn't have to worry about another election, and for that reason alone I believe that before leaving office he

    will give HRC a full and unconditional pardon as a final 'Fuck You' to Republicans.

    Yes that's what I thought about Nixon. Of course pardoning Hillary, you may well not even be prosecuted, should put a stink on the clintons and the Democrats for a good long time whether there's anything she could be charged with or not.

    Until she hooked up with Jill Stein for this recount horseshit I don't think the Republicans had much interest in f****** with her. Maybe this is change things.

    WSS

  • Not to mention that by the time Trump takes office our current justice department, if you call it that, will have had plenty of time to completely sanitized whatever evidence there might have been against Hillary.

    WSS

  • @dste-ace said:

    Proclamation 4311 gave Richard Nixon a full and unconditional pardon for any crimes he might have committed

    against the United States while president...

    Historians believe the controversy was one of the major reasons Ford lost the election in 1976, an observation with

    which Ford agreed.

    Obama doesn't have to worry about another election, and for that reason alone I believe that before leaving office he

    will give HRC a full and unconditional pardon as a final 'Fuck You' to Republicans.

    Yes that's what I thought about Nixon. Of course pardoning Hillary, you may well not even be prosecuted, should put a stink on the clintons and the Democrats for a good long time whether there's anything she could be charged with or not.

    Until she hooked up with Jill Stein for this recount horseshit I don't think the Republicans had much interest in f****** with her. Maybe this is change things.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Yes that's what I thought about Nixon. Of course pardoning Hillary, you may well not even be prosecuted, should put a stink on the clintons and the Democrats for a good long time whether there's anything she could be charged with or not.

    Until she hooked up with Jill Stein for this recount horseshit I don't think the Republicans had much interest in f****** with her. Maybe this is change things.

    WSS

    Maybe, but would Trump want to flip flop on his flip flop?

  • @westside-steve said:

    Yes that's what I thought about Nixon. Of course pardoning Hillary, you may well not even be prosecuted, should put a stink on the clintons and the Democrats for a good long time whether there's anything she could be charged with or not.

    Until she hooked up with Jill Stein for this recount horseshit I don't think the Republicans had much interest in f****** with her. Maybe this is change things.

    WSS

    Maybe, but would Trump want to flip flop on his flip flop?

    @gftchris said:

    Maybe, but would Trump want to flip flop on his flip flop?

    Well as for myself I didn't take a lot of the election rhetoric seriously. Don't care if they lock Hillary up or not.

    Most of the talk of flip-flops is by the left trying to taint the election results.

    She's probably no longer really a threat, so what would be the point?