Skip to content

***Official Browns Vs. New York Giants Game Day Thread***

Locked The Browns Board
218 43 6.0k
  • sydS syd

    by the sound of the crowd you might think the game was in ny

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    by the sound of the crowd you might think the game was in ny

    it looks like a lot of blue jerseys
  • B BrownsDawgPound wrote on last edited by

    Browns just got burned for another NY Giants touchdown from Eli to OB3. G-Men leads 14-3.

  • i wonder what goes through jim brown's head as he watches these games

    John.R.Brown1968J John.R.Brown1968 wrote on last edited by

    @browns1216 said:

    i wonder what goes through jim brown's head as he watches these games

    That he's currently a better player than 95% of the Browns roster .............

  • A ahitz3 wrote on last edited by

    McCown needs to go. Put Hogan in and let him play.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    Just take a knee

  • Browns1216B Browns1216 wrote on last edited by

    i hope Hogan starts the 2nd half, Browns have nothing to lose at this point

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    22 yard gain and it's still 3 td and 8 lol

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    Browns best offense, the officials

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by

    Getting some breaks let's see if we get points

  • A ahitz3 wrote on last edited by

    Sad thing is the giants are playing horrible and we have 3 points.

  • A ahitz3 wrote on last edited by

    Sad thing is the giants are playing horrible and we have 3 points.

  • F FALCON7 wrote on last edited by

    Grow a fucking pair Hue! JHC

  • John.R.Brown1968J John.R.Brown1968 wrote on last edited by

    The good news is Brownies get the ball to start the half.

    The bad news is that means the offense will take the field.

  • BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by

    No HOLD just 2 hands worth!

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    God yesterday I watched possibly the best game of the year and now this travesty. It reaffirms my position of no more browns until they can consistently not be an embarrassment. I don't require them to win the super bowl or even make the playoffs. I Just don't want to feel like an idiot when I wear a browns cap.

  • God yesterday I watched possibly the best game of the year and now this travesty. It reaffirms my position of no more browns until they can consistently not be an embarrassment. I don't require them to win the super bowl or even make the playoffs. I Just don't want to feel like an idiot when I wear a browns cap.

    John.R.Brown1968J John.R.Brown1968 wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    God yesterday I watched possibly the best game of the year and now this travesty. It reaffirms my position of no more browns until they can consistently not be an embarrassment. I don't require them to win the super bowl or even make the playoffs. I Just don't want to feel like an idiot when I wear a browns cap.

    I wear my Browns gear like a badge of honor ... It means we're tough ( even if means you can question our taste in football teams ), and it also means we're loyal.

    I've been a fan for 40 years ... and will continue to be so. I know people who've jumped off the Browns to other teams, to include the fuckheads in yellow and black. I'm Browns or nothing.

    I had a doctor appt a few weeks ago, and my doctor said "Is that a Browns cap? God bless you." And I said "I don't need pity. I cheer for this team because I want to."

    I've told all my friends who are Bungles fans, as well as the friend of mind who jumped from Cleveland to Pittsburgh ... "I'll cheer for 0-16 Cleveland before I ever cheer for Cinci or Pittsburgh."

  • God yesterday I watched possibly the best game of the year and now this travesty. It reaffirms my position of no more browns until they can consistently not be an embarrassment. I don't require them to win the super bowl or even make the playoffs. I Just don't want to feel like an idiot when I wear a browns cap.

    A ahitz3 wrote on last edited by ahitz3

    Try being from central pa and wearing it.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    God yesterday I watched possibly the best game of the year and now this travesty. It reaffirms my position of no more browns until they can consistently not be an embarrassment. I don't require them to win the super bowl or even make the playoffs. I Just don't want to feel like an idiot when I wear a browns cap.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    God yesterday I watched possibly the best game of the year and now this travesty. It reaffirms my position of no more browns until they can consistently not be an embarrassment. I don't require them to win the super bowl or even make the playoffs. I Just don't want to feel like an idiot when I wear a browns cap.

    I wear my Browns gear like a badge of honor ... It means we're tough ( even if means you can question our taste in football teams ), and it also means we're loyal.

    I've been a fan for 40 years ... and will continue to be so. I know people who've jumped off the Browns to other teams, to include the fuckheads in yellow and black. I'm Browns or nothing.

    I had a doctor appt a few weeks ago, and my doctor said "Is that a Browns cap? God bless you." And I said "I don't need pity. I cheer for this team because I want to."

    I've told all my friends who are Bungles fans, as well as the friend of mind who jumped from Cleveland to Pittsburgh ... "I'll cheer for 0-16 Cleveland before I ever cheer for Cinci or Pittsburgh."

    Browns1216B Browns1216 wrote on last edited by

    @john.r.brown1968 said:

    I wear my Browns gear like a badge of honor ... It means we're tough ( even if means you can question our taste in football teams ), and it also means we're loyal.

    I've been a fan for 40 years ... and will continue to be so. I know people who've jumped off the Browns to other teams, to include the fuckheads in yellow and black. I'm Browns or nothing.

    I had a doctor appt a few weeks ago, and my doctor said "Is that a Browns cap? God bless you." And I said "I don't need pity. I cheer for this team because I want to."

    I've told all my friends who are Bungles fans, as well as the friend of mind who jumped from Cleveland to Pittsburgh ... "I'll cheer for 0-16 Cleveland before I ever cheer for Cinci or Pittsburgh."

    i'm from Ohio but live out of state now. I get sympathy whenever i wear my Browns gear 🙁

  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by

    I am so sick of seeing Crowell. Please for the love of God I hope a cop shoots him

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by

    I hear you. I have found a lot of raider fans always root for the browns