Confirmed - Browns playing (home game) in London - vs Vikings
-
london games are bullshit they take to much away from are economy,well if anyone showed up to are games parked ate stayed in hotels and so on and so forth,fuck it no wonder Cleveland is the home team
london games are bullshit they take to much away from are economy,well if anyone showed up to are games parked ate stayed in hotels and so on and so forth,fuck it no wonder Cleveland is the home team
If you don't learn the word "our", I am sending Johnny there to bestow upon you the title of Honorary Texan.

-
-
Just been told it's true, I had no idea. Looks like I'll have to join this club then!
-
So we get the "B" facility?
Early date looks promising for a Wedding anniversary in the Isles, but either will work.
Any idea on the prices?
Please look into block pricing as well. That was the one serious part of my "your duties" post.
Should be discounted and those of us who commit to the trip can PayPal in advance so you don't get stuck. Then if we no show, and you can't resell for face value, the no show is on the hook.
So we get the "B" facility?
Early date looks promising for a Wedding anniversary in the Isles, but either will work.
Please look into block pricing as well. That was the one serious part of my "your duties" post.
Should be discounted and those of us who commit to the trip can PayPal in advance so you don't get stuck. Then if we no show, and you can't resell for face value, the no show is on the hook.
Ah bringing your wife. Maybe I can talk my agoraphobic better half into making the trip. You mentioned France- Bordeaux is on my bucket list.
By the way....I have already check out my timeshare exchange company website......and I have found some VERY reasonable options to stay in England. These are in Canterbury...which is not a far commute from London...60miles. A 2BR place that could bunk up to 6 people.
Anyone game?
Gip, we shall see. Looks like they're giving us season ticket holders first crack at preferred seating. (I don't want to do a 3,000+ mile road trip and sit in nosebleeds.) For sure there will be package deals at group rates. Though if "preferred" means we think you have a ton of money to blow on this trip (I don't) it could get real pricey. Like those guided eclipse tours I've seen in my Astronomy mags. If the stuff offered though the Browns is too rich for my blood, I for sure will be interested in doing a timeshare with you. We survived a weekend in Nashville together. Just no visits to antique shops for me.

-
So we get the "B" facility?
Early date looks promising for a Wedding anniversary in the Isles, but either will work.
Please look into block pricing as well. That was the one serious part of my "your duties" post.
Should be discounted and those of us who commit to the trip can PayPal in advance so you don't get stuck. Then if we no show, and you can't resell for face value, the no show is on the hook.
Ah bringing your wife. Maybe I can talk my agoraphobic better half into making the trip. You mentioned France- Bordeaux is on my bucket list.
By the way....I have already check out my timeshare exchange company website......and I have found some VERY reasonable options to stay in England. These are in Canterbury...which is not a far commute from London...60miles. A 2BR place that could bunk up to 6 people.
Anyone game?
Gip, we shall see. Looks like they're giving us season ticket holders first crack at preferred seating. (I don't want to do a 3,000+ mile road trip and sit in nosebleeds.) For sure there will be package deals at group rates. Though if "preferred" means we think you have a ton of money to blow on this trip (I don't) it could get real pricey. Like those guided eclipse tours I've seen in my Astronomy mags. If the stuff offered though the Browns is too rich for my blood, I for sure will be interested in doing a timeshare with you. We survived a weekend in Nashville together. Just no visits to antique shops for me.

Ah bringing your wife. Maybe I can talk my agoraphobic better half into making the trip. You mentioned France- Bordeaux is on my bucket list.
It's only a Chunnel away... although I might have to cross topside... submerged tunnels are a bit of a phobia here.
The block option would be cool... please keep us posted. As I said to Chris, interested parties can always use PayPal to front the money to anyone willing to block for the group (see what I did there?).
-
As this board may be closing I wondered if anyone had decided to come over? I dont post on here a huge amount but would like to meet anyone if they did come over for the game. Where can I leave my contact details if anyone would like to neck a beer or two that weekend!
-
As this board may be closing I wondered if anyone had decided to come over? I dont post on here a huge amount but would like to meet anyone if they did come over for the game. Where can I leave my contact details if anyone would like to neck a beer or two that weekend!
As this board may be closing I wondered if anyone had decided to come over? I dont post on here a huge amount but would like to meet anyone if they did come over for the game. Where can I leave my contact details if anyone would like to neck a beer or two that weekend!
What the fuck do you mean "as this board may be closing"?
-
As this board may be closing I wondered if anyone had decided to come over? I dont post on here a huge amount but would like to meet anyone if they did come over for the game. Where can I leave my contact details if anyone would like to neck a beer or two that weekend!
What the fuck do you mean "as this board may be closing"?
What the fuck do you mean "as this board may be closing"?
Post game drama yesterday. Looks like its been granted a reprieve.
-
What the fuck do you mean "as this board may be closing"?
Post game drama yesterday. Looks like its been granted a reprieve.
-
What the fuck do you mean "as this board may be closing"?
Post game drama yesterday. Looks like its been granted a reprieve.
-
Looks like I was wrong then, go back to your beers people, nothing to see here
-
Hopefully if it's considered a home game, that it comes late in the season. it's hard enough watching these guys in nice weather - to give up a September home game would really suck.
Does anybody know how the season ticket holders for other teams have been compensated (our luck it will be a credit based on the cheapest dates)?
Hopefully if it's considered a home game, that it comes late in the season. it's hard enough watching these guys in nice weather - to give up a September home game would really suck.
Does anybody know how the season ticket holders for other teams have been compensated (our luck it will be a credit based on the cheapest dates)?
I've been told we will have first rights to purchase or decline purchase.
-
I can see wanting to blow the Browns to smithereens. I wanted to do that too. But not the board.
Where else could we take out our frustrations?
Just add your name to the list of those of us willing to throw in the extra $$ to keep it going. Z or Mark I am sure will let us know how much at some point.
-
The guy has been funding it alone so I dont blame him for wanting out I think it's harsh the grief he got. He should have asked for donations yeah but he hasn't for years, cut him some slack
-
I can see wanting to blow the Browns to smithereens. I wanted to do that too. But not the board.
Where else could we take out our frustrations?
Just add your name to the list of those of us willing to throw in the extra $$ to keep it going. Z or Mark I am sure will let us know how much at some point.
Just add your name to the list of those of us willing to throw in the extra $$ to keep it going. Z or Mark I am sure will let us know how much at some point.
I see that there is a new icon on the opening page about making donations to keep the board operating. I don't see a problem with that.
-
-
Instead you can start breaking down game by game like you did last year. Hop to it.
In seriousness though, I didn't get much of a chance to look at the OL play on sunday - how did Fabiano do (botched snap aside) at center, and Erving at tackle?
-
Instead you can start breaking down game by game like you did last year. Hop to it.
In seriousness though, I didn't get much of a chance to look at the OL play on sunday - how did Fabiano do (botched snap aside) at center, and Erving at tackle?
Instead you can start breaking down game by game like you did last year. Hop to it.
In seriousness though, I didn't get much of a chance to look at the OL play on sunday - how did Fabiano do (botched snap aside) at center, and Erving at tackle?
Think I have the last three games in the can... AKA DVR'd...
As usual I only sporadically focused on specific OL during the live watch, but of what i saw:
- Fabs - was beaten once on a pass rush (rip IIRC) yielding a sack, but he had enough of the DT to allow RG to step up to his right had he chosen to. He did anchor well a couple other times and drove well on a couple runs. Overall he seemed decent, but I've been fooled before. The snap? Per the announcers as much due to him apparently snapping early as it was snapping a tad high, but my impression at the time was the erst of the OL moved at his snap. QBs forget their own count as well from time to time... we'll see.
- Erving actually looked pretty good until, as predicted, Dupree speed tested the edge on our first possession of the 2nd half. In truth it wasn't all that fast of a rush, but at least Cam watched the sack closely enough to see and recover the ensuing fumble. Next thing I knew Can was out. Missed the play he was injured on.
- S. Coleman, my guy, got in after Cam's injury and looked good with nice driving on a couple runs and handling a couple different pass rushes. He did overdo his drop on one draw allowing the DE to make a tackle after only a short gain. Shon looked thicker to my eye than what I saw on his college tape.
-
Instead you can start breaking down game by game like you did last year. Hop to it.
In seriousness though, I didn't get much of a chance to look at the OL play on sunday - how did Fabiano do (botched snap aside) at center, and Erving at tackle?
Think I have the last three games in the can... AKA DVR'd...
As usual I only sporadically focused on specific OL during the live watch, but of what i saw:
- Fabs - was beaten once on a pass rush (rip IIRC) yielding a sack, but he had enough of the DT to allow RG to step up to his right had he chosen to. He did anchor well a couple other times and drove well on a couple runs. Overall he seemed decent, but I've been fooled before. The snap? Per the announcers as much due to him apparently snapping early as it was snapping a tad high, but my impression at the time was the erst of the OL moved at his snap. QBs forget their own count as well from time to time... we'll see.
- Erving actually looked pretty good until, as predicted, Dupree speed tested the edge on our first possession of the 2nd half. In truth it wasn't all that fast of a rush, but at least Cam watched the sack closely enough to see and recover the ensuing fumble. Next thing I knew Can was out. Missed the play he was injured on.
- S. Coleman, my guy, got in after Cam's injury and looked good with nice driving on a couple runs and handling a couple different pass rushes. He did overdo his drop on one draw allowing the DE to make a tackle after only a short gain. Shon looked thicker to my eye than what I saw on his college tape.
Think I have the last three games in the can... AKA DVR'd...
As usual I only sporadically focused on specific OL during the live watch, but of what i saw:
- Fabs - was beaten once on a pass rush (rip IIRC) yielding a sack, but he had enough of the DT to allow RG to step up to his right had he chosen to. He did anchor well a couple other times and drove well on a couple runs. Overall he seemed decent, but I've been fooled before. The snap? Per the announcers as much due to him apparently snapping early as it was snapping a tad high, but my impression at the time was the erst of the OL moved at his snap. QBs forget their own count as well from time to time... we'll see.
- Erving actually looked pretty good until, as predicted, Dupree speed tested the edge on our first possession of the 2nd half. In truth it wasn't all that fast of a rush, but at least Cam watched the sack closely enough to see and recover the ensuing fumble. Next thing I knew Can was out. Missed the play he was injured on.
- S. Coleman, my guy, got in after Cam's injury and looked good with nice driving on a couple runs and handling a couple different pass rushes. He did overdo his drop on one draw allowing the DE to make a tackle after only a short gain. Shon looked thicker to my eye than what I saw on his college tape.
Do you think Erving was hurt? I think the only injury he suffered was when he twisted his hips doing his Ole blocking.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login