Skip to content

***Official Browns Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
85 29 3.6k
  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #22

    You guys figure the 2016 browns are the single worst team in NFL history?

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Worst in Browns history for sure

  • Browns1216B Browns1216 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    maybe they are, even the 0-16 lions at least won their preseason games

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #25

    I think they are. This shitshow is pathetic.

  • gotta say....Hue makes some bone headed calls.....

    first we go for it on 4 and 1 at our own 20...early in the game.....(he got very lucky on that bad call)....

    then he calls a flea flicker from his own end zone.....

    then he doesnt go for 4th and 1, when he's losing big and the half is about to end...

    bad play calling for sure....boneheaded shit right there

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @mudfly said:

    gotta say....Hue makes some bone headed calls.....

    first we go for it on 4 and 1 at our own 20...early in the game.....(he got very lucky on that bad call)....

    then he calls a flea flicker from his own end zone.....

    then he doesnt go for 4th and 1, when he's losing big and the half is about to end...

    bad play calling for sure....boneheaded shit right there

    Yeah he has been substandard this year. I'd want him fired if I didn't think the next guy would be less qualified and worse.

  • You guys figure the 2016 browns are the single worst team in NFL history?

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You guys figure the 2016 browns are the single worst team in NFL history?

    Gotta be us or the 1976 Bucs

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    You guys figure the 2016 browns are the single worst team in NFL history?

    Gotta be us or the 1976 Bucs

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @baconhound said:

    Gotta be us or the 1976 Bucs

    I vote for the Yucaneers...

  • Browns1216B Browns1216 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    but on the bright side, next year the Browns can only get better, right?

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #30

    i remember people saying that last year....ha, were they wrong....

    Tho....I expect us to be better next year.....

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #31

    I know it's his first game back, I know it was snowy, blah blah blah. But, do we really need to see three more games of RG3? And I don't mean for 'evaluation' purposes. I mean, do I have to watch that shit three more times? Fuck me, that was an awful showing (all round).

  • I know it's his first game back, I know it was snowy, blah blah blah. But, do we really need to see three more games of RG3? And I don't mean for 'evaluation' purposes. I mean, do I have to watch that shit three more times? Fuck me, that was an awful showing (all round).

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @gftchris said:

    I know it's his first game back, I know it was snowy, blah blah blah. But, do we really need to see three more games of RG3? And I don't mean for 'evaluation' purposes. I mean, do I have to watch that shit three more times? Fuck me, that was an awful showing (all round).

    would agree that he has yet to look good....preseason.....his one early game....today......not good.....at all

  • I know it's his first game back, I know it was snowy, blah blah blah. But, do we really need to see three more games of RG3? And I don't mean for 'evaluation' purposes. I mean, do I have to watch that shit three more times? Fuck me, that was an awful showing (all round).

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @gftchris said:

    I know it's his first game back, I know it was snowy, blah blah blah. But, do we really need to see three more games of RG3? And I don't mean for 'evaluation' purposes. I mean, do I have to watch that shit three more times? Fuck me, that was an awful showing (all round).

    who else do the browns have? if we don't seriously tank the rest of the season i'll flip my lid. throw in mr. glass and let cleveland be griffin's resting place for evermore.

    fuck 'em all, big and small.

  • B Babernakle wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Rg3 blows cut him now

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Bring back clipboard jesus

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #36

    I went to the game. RG3 looks worse in person.. I saw so many targets open he flat out missed because he was too busy trying to force things.. cut him now!

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #37

    RG3 is garbage. Our defense is a talentless sieve. Other than that, I thought things went well.

    Z

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #38

    How about adjusting kickoff returns to anything in the end zone, take a knee or die? Running it out to the 11 and getting hit with that half the distance penalty just don't seem to be working. We could actually start at the 25 ...easily. No, they gotta bust ass to get it out to the friggin 10 to start at the 5....boneheads!

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #39

    Yep another lousy showing. I'm gonna have momma wear a Browns shirt to bed tonight. Then I can feel like I'm giving them a shot of what they gave me today.

  • jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Look on the bright side: at least our elite O-Line played good today...

  • I went to the game. RG3 looks worse in person.. I saw so many targets open he flat out missed because he was too busy trying to force things.. cut him now!

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @nickers said:

    I went to the game. RG3 looks worse in person.. I saw so many targets open he flat out missed because he was too busy trying to force things.. cut him now!

    Thank you for posting the birds eye view.

    On TV we DID see a bunch of replays where we could see a guy (or 2) open...and him seeing them...but wanting more...then coming back to them late with bad throws.

    He throws the ball long into crowds (like Hue seems to want since he benched Kessler after a half of not throwing the ball long into crowds).

    I say, give RG3 one more chance to prove how bad he is and then start Kessler for the final two.