Skip to content

***Official Browns Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
85 29 3.6k
  • You guys figure the 2016 browns are the single worst team in NFL history?

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You guys figure the 2016 browns are the single worst team in NFL history?

    Gotta be us or the 1976 Bucs

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    You guys figure the 2016 browns are the single worst team in NFL history?

    Gotta be us or the 1976 Bucs

    @baconhound said:

    Gotta be us or the 1976 Bucs

    I vote for the Yucaneers...

  • but on the bright side, next year the Browns can only get better, right?

  • i remember people saying that last year....ha, were they wrong....

    Tho....I expect us to be better next year.....

  • I know it's his first game back, I know it was snowy, blah blah blah. But, do we really need to see three more games of RG3? And I don't mean for 'evaluation' purposes. I mean, do I have to watch that shit three more times? Fuck me, that was an awful showing (all round).

  • I know it's his first game back, I know it was snowy, blah blah blah. But, do we really need to see three more games of RG3? And I don't mean for 'evaluation' purposes. I mean, do I have to watch that shit three more times? Fuck me, that was an awful showing (all round).

    @gftchris said:

    I know it's his first game back, I know it was snowy, blah blah blah. But, do we really need to see three more games of RG3? And I don't mean for 'evaluation' purposes. I mean, do I have to watch that shit three more times? Fuck me, that was an awful showing (all round).

    would agree that he has yet to look good....preseason.....his one early game....today......not good.....at all

  • I know it's his first game back, I know it was snowy, blah blah blah. But, do we really need to see three more games of RG3? And I don't mean for 'evaluation' purposes. I mean, do I have to watch that shit three more times? Fuck me, that was an awful showing (all round).

    @gftchris said:

    I know it's his first game back, I know it was snowy, blah blah blah. But, do we really need to see three more games of RG3? And I don't mean for 'evaluation' purposes. I mean, do I have to watch that shit three more times? Fuck me, that was an awful showing (all round).

    who else do the browns have? if we don't seriously tank the rest of the season i'll flip my lid. throw in mr. glass and let cleveland be griffin's resting place for evermore.

    fuck 'em all, big and small.

  • Rg3 blows cut him now

  • Bring back clipboard jesus

  • I went to the game. RG3 looks worse in person.. I saw so many targets open he flat out missed because he was too busy trying to force things.. cut him now!

  • RG3 is garbage. Our defense is a talentless sieve. Other than that, I thought things went well.

    Z

  • How about adjusting kickoff returns to anything in the end zone, take a knee or die? Running it out to the 11 and getting hit with that half the distance penalty just don't seem to be working. We could actually start at the 25 ...easily. No, they gotta bust ass to get it out to the friggin 10 to start at the 5....boneheads!

  • Yep another lousy showing. I'm gonna have momma wear a Browns shirt to bed tonight. Then I can feel like I'm giving them a shot of what they gave me today.

  • Look on the bright side: at least our elite O-Line played good today...

  • I went to the game. RG3 looks worse in person.. I saw so many targets open he flat out missed because he was too busy trying to force things.. cut him now!

    @nickers said:

    I went to the game. RG3 looks worse in person.. I saw so many targets open he flat out missed because he was too busy trying to force things.. cut him now!

    Thank you for posting the birds eye view.

    On TV we DID see a bunch of replays where we could see a guy (or 2) open...and him seeing them...but wanting more...then coming back to them late with bad throws.

    He throws the ball long into crowds (like Hue seems to want since he benched Kessler after a half of not throwing the ball long into crowds).

    I say, give RG3 one more chance to prove how bad he is and then start Kessler for the final two.

  • @nickers said:

    I went to the game. RG3 looks worse in person.. I saw so many targets open he flat out missed because he was too busy trying to force things.. cut him now!

    Thank you for posting the birds eye view.

    On TV we DID see a bunch of replays where we could see a guy (or 2) open...and him seeing them...but wanting more...then coming back to them late with bad throws.

    He throws the ball long into crowds (like Hue seems to want since he benched Kessler after a half of not throwing the ball long into crowds).

    I say, give RG3 one more chance to prove how bad he is and then start Kessler for the final two.

    @orion said:

    Thank you for posting the birds eye view.

    On TV we DID see a bunch of replays where we could see a guy (or 2) open...and him seeing them...but wanting more...then coming back to them late with bad throws.

    He throws the ball long into crowds (like Hue seems to want since he benched Kessler after a half of not throwing the ball long into crowds).

    I say, give RG3 one more chance to prove how bad he is and then start Kessler for the final two.

    @orion said:

    Thank you for posting the birds eye view.

    On TV we DID see a bunch of replays where we could see a guy (or 2) open...and him seeing them...but wanting more...then coming back to them late with bad throws.

    He throws the ball long into crowds (like Hue seems to want since he benched Kessler after a half of not throwing the ball long into crowds).

    I say, give RG3 one more chance to prove how bad he is and then start Kessler for the final two.

    I really don't need to see him any more.. He is who I thought he was.. Complete shit!

  • @nickers said:

    I went to the game. RG3 looks worse in person.. I saw so many targets open he flat out missed because he was too busy trying to force things.. cut him now!

    Thank you for posting the birds eye view.

    On TV we DID see a bunch of replays where we could see a guy (or 2) open...and him seeing them...but wanting more...then coming back to them late with bad throws.

    He throws the ball long into crowds (like Hue seems to want since he benched Kessler after a half of not throwing the ball long into crowds).

    I say, give RG3 one more chance to prove how bad he is and then start Kessler for the final two.

    @orion said:

    Thank you for posting the birds eye view.

    On TV we DID see a bunch of replays where we could see a guy (or 2) open...and him seeing them...but wanting more...then coming back to them late with bad throws.

    He throws the ball long into crowds (like Hue seems to want since he benched Kessler after a half of not throwing the ball long into crowds).

    I say, give RG3 one more chance to prove how bad he is and then start Kessler for the final two.

    Can we actually start Kessler? Does he know what day it is yet or what his name is?

  • Look on the bright side: at least our elite O-Line played good today...

    @jbluhm86 said:

    Look on the bright side: at least our elite O-Line played good today...

    E-lite oh line

  • @orion said:

    Thank you for posting the birds eye view.

    On TV we DID see a bunch of replays where we could see a guy (or 2) open...and him seeing them...but wanting more...then coming back to them late with bad throws.

    He throws the ball long into crowds (like Hue seems to want since he benched Kessler after a half of not throwing the ball long into crowds).

    I say, give RG3 one more chance to prove how bad he is and then start Kessler for the final two.

    Can we actually start Kessler? Does he know what day it is yet or what his name is?

    @mark-o said:

    Can we actually start Kessler? Does he know what day it is yet or what his name is?

    Kessler could've played. Hue played his offseason hand picked starter. And I bet he starts him next week too.

    I swear he likes RG3 because he'll heave the ball long....and Kessler doesn't like to do that when the receivers are covered.

  • gotta say....Hue makes some bone headed calls.....

    first we go for it on 4 and 1 at our own 20...early in the game.....(he got very lucky on that bad call)....

    then he calls a flea flicker from his own end zone.....

    then he doesnt go for 4th and 1, when he's losing big and the half is about to end...

    bad play calling for sure....boneheaded shit right there

    @mudfly said:

    gotta say....Hue makes some bone headed calls.....

    first we go for it on 4 and 1 at our own 20...early in the game.....(he got very lucky on that bad call)....

    then he calls a flea flicker from his own end zone.....

    then he doesnt go for 4th and 1, when he's losing big and the half is about to end...

    bad play calling for sure....boneheaded shit right there

    R Glass throws a terrific flea flicker into triple coverage. I counted TWO "as Sam Snead would have called" worm burners directly into the dirt that brought back memories of Akilli Smith.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You guys figure the 2016 browns are the single worst team in NFL history?

    They're certainly in the conversation now.

    @orion said:

    Thank you for posting the birds eye view.

    I say, give RG3 one more chance to prove how bad he is and then start Kessler for the final two.

    There's little doubt R Glass sucks, but it will probably take Hueless the Clueless another game or two to admit Griffins sucks, and he made a humongous mistake signing him. If he wants McCarron- he should be fired.

    @mark-o said:

    Can we actually start Kessler? Does he know what day it is yet or what his name is?

    Kess has cleared the concussion protocol- and from what I can tell he was active. It's so bad Mark- I was almost wishing Griffin would get hurt again to put him out of his misery. He just flat out sucks. I don't give a damn if he can throw 60 yard rockets- into triple coverage.