Skip to content

***Official Browns Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
85 29 3.6k
  • Damn Jets tie up SF with less than a min. to go. Looks like a tank.

  • @mark-o said:

    Can we actually start Kessler? Does he know what day it is yet or what his name is?

    Kessler could've played. Hue played his offseason hand picked starter. And I bet he starts him next week too.

    I swear he likes RG3 because he'll heave the ball long....and Kessler doesn't like to do that when the receivers are covered.

    @orion said:

    Kessler could've played.

    I'd hope so since he was our only other active QB today...

  • I liked the flea flicker bomb at our own 1 yard line on first down

  • I liked the flea flicker bomb at our own 1 yard line on first down

    @bbedward said:

    I liked the flea flicker bomb at our own 1 yard line on first down

    The pass wasn't good. The play call was just fine.

  • @bbedward said:

    I liked the flea flicker bomb at our own 1 yard line on first down

    The pass wasn't good. The play call was just fine.

    @mark-o said:

    The pass wasn't good. The play call was just fine.

    I'm not really a fan of trickery like that in your own end zone

  • And 49ers lost in OT

  • @bbedward said:

    I liked the flea flicker bomb at our own 1 yard line on first down

    The pass wasn't good. The play call was just fine.

    @mark-o said:

    The pass wasn't good. The play call was just fine.

    And the play design? Looked like a 2-man route with both WRs running flies.

    Hard to run a fly with any run deception. Hard to find a secondary without bending the other route to the fly.

  • @orion said:

    Thank you for posting the birds eye view.

    On TV we DID see a bunch of replays where we could see a guy (or 2) open...and him seeing them...but wanting more...then coming back to them late with bad throws.

    He throws the ball long into crowds (like Hue seems to want since he benched Kessler after a half of not throwing the ball long into crowds).

    I say, give RG3 one more chance to prove how bad he is and then start Kessler for the final two.

    Can we actually start Kessler? Does he know what day it is yet or what his name is?

    @mark-o said:

    Can we actually start Kessler? Does he know what day it is yet or what his name is?

    On a hard frozen tundra..doubt it. I was shocked to see both JMc & Hogan both inactive though

  • @mark-o said:

    The pass wasn't good. The play call was just fine.

    And the play design? Looked like a 2-man route with both WRs running flies.

    Hard to run a fly with any run deception. Hard to find a secondary without bending the other route to the fly.

    @tour2ma said:

    And the play design? Looked like a 2-man route with both WRs running flies.

    Hard to run a fly with any run deception. Hard to find a secondary without bending the other route to the fly.

    well...that's another story. I guess you keep more guys in to block so you only have 2 receiver but there should've been a different option other than just heaving it up or run the play on 3rd down so it's like a long punt if it gets intercepted.

  • I liked the flea flicker bomb at our own 1 yard line on first down

    @bbedward said:

    I liked the flea flicker bomb at our own 1 yard line on first down

    Ed, you just don't understand football strategy. I mean, what defensive coordinator has a game plan for a 60 yard flea flicker Madden-bomb INTO triple coverage? Pure genius move on RG3's part.

  • Did you guys see Adam Jones post game comments about T. Pryor? Used a garbage can to describe him. Fuck that worthless pos. He should be in prison

    @medicineman said:

    Did you guys see Adam Jones post game comments about T. Pryor? Used a garbage can to describe him. Fuck that worthless pos. He should be in prison

    Can someone explain to me how this "feud" even started other than Pacman being the usual piece of shit that he is? Pacman tried to call him out, TP took the high road and today had a bad day because his QB sucked ass. I mean it just comes off extremely stupid to me especially talking shit to a dude on a winless team who hasn't even been talking shit about it.

  • Not the first time either that a corner has called out pryor.

  • RG3s deep balls were so ugly. I thought that was the one thing he was supposed to be good at.

    Come to think of it everything he threw was ugly

    @bbedward said:

    RG3s deep balls were so ugly. I thought that was the one thing he was supposed to be good at.

    Come to think of it everything he threw was ugly

    this is coachie coach's man....i knew baby huey was a jackass...he's a dumbass coach....another one of these coaches that should be an assistant and not a hc....but then again, we are stuck with this shit because no one wants to come here and coach this piece of shit franchise run by a fucking moron...

  • Not the first time either that a corner has called out pryor.

    Sometimes the depth of analysis around here is...

    @gftchris said:

    Not the first time either that a corner has called out pryor.

    And won't be the last... not until his route tree is fully developed.

    Plus he's a glider... a long-striding WR just as he was a long-striding QB at THE... Nothing wrong with that on a good surface, but issue show up on poorer ones. Our field did not look that bad yesterday, but I did see chunks of turf fly on several occasions so it seemed a little loose.

    A poor track is just not going to impact quick, short striders as much... ones that "keep their feet under them"... players like Jones, a DB who can still play.

    Don't like his off-field personality? Simple fix... beat him on the field.

    For the record in Cinci TP only caught 2 of 4 targets for 18 yds from Kessler/Hogan. Some match ups are simply tougher than others.

  • @medicineman said:

    Did you guys see Adam Jones post game comments about T. Pryor? Used a garbage can to describe him. Fuck that worthless pos. He should be in prison

    Can someone explain to me how this "feud" even started other than Pacman being the usual piece of shit that he is? Pacman tried to call him out, TP took the high road and today had a bad day because his QB sucked ass. I mean it just comes off extremely stupid to me especially talking shit to a dude on a winless team who hasn't even been talking shit about it.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Can someone explain to me how this "feud" even started other than Pacman being the usual piece of shit that he is? Pacman tried to call him out, TP took the high road and today had a bad day because his QB sucked ass. I mean it just comes off extremely stupid to me especially talking shit to a dude on a winless team who hasn't even been talking shit about it.

    Story is that Pryor commented to Bengals Defenensive Coordinator Paul Geunther that he (Pryor) would "get Pac Man cut".

    Pryor poked the "OG" resulting in a 1 reception for 3 yards performance.

  • I would just like to point out that Crowell got 110 yards on 10 carries this weekend. Also, a big middle finger to Mark O and the other dipshits in the tavern who kicked me out for pointing out that the problem on our team isn't with our offensive line.

  • I would just like to point out that Crowell got 110 yards on 10 carries this weekend. Also, a big middle finger to Mark O and the other dipshits in the tavern who kicked me out for pointing out that the problem on our team isn't with our offensive line.

    @vaportrail said:

    I would just like to point out that Crowell got 110 yards on 10 carries this weekend. Also, a big middle finger to Mark O and the other dipshits in the tavern who kicked me out for pointing out that the problem on our team isn't with our offensive line.

    yep and most of those yards came running right up the middle behind the guy on our line that you hate... so you can take your middle finger and shove it up your ass. I kicked you out because you were annoying from the very beginning by saying that you were (1). rooting against the Browns to win a game (2). hoping the league would fold but yet you still watch every week and finally (3) being a general asshole all game long. And one last thing...take your big middle finger and shove it back up your ass.

  • Agreed Mark o & Damn you should have seen the Vapor Trail on that Kick 😮 74 yard punts,Thanks

  • Agreed Mark o & Damn you should have seen the Vapor Trail on that Kick 😮 74 yard punts,Thanks

    @gumby73 said:

    Agreed Mark o & Damn you should have seen the Vapor Trail on that Kick 😮 74 yard punts,Thanks

    i do what I can...

  • A final note on the TP-Pacman feud...

    Browns wide receiver Terrelle Pryor chastises anyone who assumes he argued with Robert Griffin III, agrees with Adam Jones: ‘I was garbage’

    By Nate Ulrich
    Beacon Journal sports writer


    http://www.ohio.com/sports/browns/browns-wide-receiver-terrelle-pryor-chastises-anyone-who-assumes-he-argued-with-robert-griffin-iii-agrees-with-adam-jones-i-was-garbage-1.733641