Skip to content

Camp Mahomo

The Browns Board
138 34 4.3k
  • If we're picking QB in 2, stick with Deshaun Watson

    @unsympathetic said:

    If we're picking QB in 2, stick with Deshaun Watson

    Fuck no

  • If we're going to wait for a QB, I'd rather wait for Josh Allen than anyone else.

    Regardless of what we do, I'd like to see us take Allen as a project. Dude can ball hardcore.

  • @hoorta said:

    Because we're tired of shopping in the bargain bin? I've watched some of Mahomes, and read the critiques. My 0.02? He's a bigger, maybe more mobile version of Johnny Football. Without the drinking problem. Mechanics are a mess. & yes I'm aware Walter Football mocked him to the Browns in the second round. Why would we want to draft a Griffin clone?

    And who do you suggest?

    Overreaching for a QB in the first round is like paying premium price for a bargain bin item.

    Rather use our two firsts on blue chip players who will make an immediate impact, and take a flyer on Mahomes in the second.

    Let him and Kessler battle, and if Kessler wins let him play with a better o line and better defense, while Mahomes sits and learns.

    Sure, it's a long way from April but it's already bowl season and none of the "top QBs" have stood out? Not good.

    Mitch2Pryor said:

    And who do you suggest?

    Overreaching for a QB in the first round is like paying premium price for a bargain bin item.

    Rather use our two firsts on blue chip players who will make an immediate impact, and take a flyer on Mahomes in the second.

    Let him and Kessler battle, and if Kessler wins let him play with a better o line and better defense, while Mahomes sits and learns.

    Sure, it's a long way from April but it's already bowl season and none of the "top QBs" have stood out? Not good.

    You're using this term and I don't think you know what that means.

  • @hoorta said:

    Because we're tired of shopping in the bargain bin? I've watched some of Mahomes, and read the critiques. My 0.02? He's a bigger, maybe more mobile version of Johnny Football. Without the drinking problem. Mechanics are a mess. & yes I'm aware Walter Football mocked him to the Browns in the second round. Why would we want to draft a Griffin clone?

    And who do you suggest?

    Overreaching for a QB in the first round is like paying premium price for a bargain bin item.

    Rather use our two firsts on blue chip players who will make an immediate impact, and take a flyer on Mahomes in the second.

    Let him and Kessler battle, and if Kessler wins let him play with a better o line and better defense, while Mahomes sits and learns.

    Sure, it's a long way from April but it's already bowl season and none of the "top QBs" have stood out? Not good.

    Mitch2Pryor said:

    And who do you suggest?

    Overreaching for a QB in the first round is like paying premium price for a bargain bin item.

    Rather use our two firsts on blue chip players who will make an immediate impact, and take a flyer on Mahomes in the second.

    Let him and Kessler battle, and if Kessler wins let him play with a better o line and better defense, while Mahomes sits and learns.

    Sure, it's a long way from April but it's already bowl season and none of the "top QBs" have stood out? Not good.

    I've said I'll have no choice to go with the flow on what the Browns do in the draft- but I'm not in on taking a project like Mahomes. If we're waiting till the second round I say pass. You don't take "flyers" on quarterbacks in the second round unless you see Carr or Dalton potential. Don't be surprised if Hue sticks with Griffin and lets Kessler develop if he doesn't take a qb high.

  • Mitch2Pryor said:

    And who do you suggest?

    Overreaching for a QB in the first round is like paying premium price for a bargain bin item.

    Rather use our two firsts on blue chip players who will make an immediate impact, and take a flyer on Mahomes in the second.

    Let him and Kessler battle, and if Kessler wins let him play with a better o line and better defense, while Mahomes sits and learns.

    Sure, it's a long way from April but it's already bowl season and none of the "top QBs" have stood out? Not good.

    I've said I'll have no choice to go with the flow on what the Browns do in the draft- but I'm not in on taking a project like Mahomes. If we're waiting till the second round I say pass. You don't take "flyers" on quarterbacks in the second round unless you see Carr or Dalton potential. Don't be surprised if Hue sticks with Griffin and lets Kessler develop if he doesn't take a qb high.

    @hoorta said:

    I've said I'll have no choice to go with the flow on what the Browns do in the draft- but I'm not in on taking a project like Mahomes. If we're waiting till the second round I say pass. You don't take "flyers" on quarterbacks in the second round unless you see Carr or Dalton potential. Don't be surprised if Hue sticks with Griffin and lets Kessler develop if he doesn't take a qb high.

    They are going to draft a QB high (1st or 2nd Rd) in this draft. The only way they don't is if they trade for or sign one. There is a 0% chance we stick with RG3. We may play Kessler, but we are 100% bringing a new QB in next year
  • If we're going to wait for a QB, I'd rather wait for Josh Allen than anyone else.

    Regardless of what we do, I'd like to see us take Allen as a project. Dude can ball hardcore.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    If we're going to wait for a QB, I'd rather wait for Josh Allen than anyone else.

    Regardless of what we do, I'd like to see us take Allen as a project. Dude can ball hardcore.

    Yeah I saw him vs BYU, very athletic. Only been a starter for a season, like Trubisky. I wouldn't have a problem if they drafted either if those guys.
  • Don't we have two (2) first round picks? If we get BPA with our 1st pick, what's to say that trubiskie or another 1st round graded qb wont be there when our 2nd (via the eagles) pick is up?

  • Don't we have two (2) first round picks? If we get BPA with our 1st pick, what's to say that trubiskie or another 1st round graded qb wont be there when our 2nd (via the eagles) pick is up?

    @mohican said:

    Don't we have two (2) first round picks? If we get BPA with our 1st pick, what's to say that trubiskie or another 1st round graded qb wont be there when our 2nd (via the eagles) pick is up?

    It's possible, but there are 3 (maybe 4) QB needy teams ahead that will be drafting before our Eagles pick. The Bears, 49ers, and Jets all will be looking at QBs high. (Jets have been linked to Trubisky) Also, depending on who the Jaguars get as HC, they might take a QB high. So if we don't take a QB #1 don't hold your breath that any of the "top guys" will be there at 10 or wherever the eagles pick ends up.

  • Also, don't see the RG3 comparison.

    RG3 is frail compared to Mahomes when you look at their body types. Mahomes is built like a Dak Prescott. Just because Mahomes is mobile and has a cannon doesn't mean he's an RG3 clone.

    If anyone is an RG3 clone, it's Watson. Dude is not big at all.

  • Mitch2Pryor said:

    Lived in cleveland my whole life. If we draft blue chip players instead of reaching on a QB in the first round, what QB are we gonna get in the 2nd that's better?

    Because we're tired of shopping in the bargain bin? I've watched some of Mahomes, and read the critiques. My 0.02? He's a bigger, maybe more mobile version of Johnny Football. Without the drinking problem. Mechanics are a mess. & yes I'm aware Walter Football mocked him to the Browns in the second round. Why would we want to draft a Griffin clone?

    @hoorta said:

    Because we're tired of shopping in the bargain bin? I've watched some of Mahomes, and read the critiques. My 0.02? He's a bigger, maybe more mobile version of Johnny Football. Without the drinking problem. Mechanics are a mess. & yes I'm aware Walter Football mocked him to the Browns in the second round. Why would we want to draft a Griffin clone?

    Disagree Larry! We reached on Quinn, again on Weeden and again on Manziel in round 1. I'm not sure I've seen all this bargain shopping at QB you speak of - especially when we chose to draft Manziel in round 1 when Derek Carr was still available in round 2.

    When we chose Weeden, what round did Seattle find Russell Wilson in? We could have had Cousins even later, which wouldn'tsuck today if we could play defense and run the ball.

    And looking at the most recent draft, when Goff and Wentz went 1 and 2, what round did Dallas find Prescott in? Bargains have been available to us that we haven't been interested in. Reaching for the wrong guys have killed us far worse.

    And Kosar's mechanics weren't a mess? That's what made Bernie so much fun to watch. Watching a cement shoe'd QB with a unique and awkward throwing motion consistently overcoming his imperfections burying the blitz; and accurately stretching the field horizontally to open the seams for a HOF TE was fun stuff. I'll take that over another bionic armed deaf, dumb and blind passer like Weeden any day. Brett Favre's mechanics weren't always that terrific.

    I'd rather get the impactful defensive guys with our first 2 picks. I kind of like the thought of not giving up 7 points every time we defer to the second half especially in terms of what kind of margin of error we're giving our next starting QB. Think about how many times our QBs began their first drive with a 7-0 deficit. Now think of how early this welcomed our opponent to "pin your ears back" mode before we take inventory of injuries and concussions to our passers.

    What assures us Trubisky will be any better than Mahomes or Chad Kelly regardless of where they are projected. For example, both Goff and Wentz were projected higher than Prescott. Shall we go on trusting such science? Kelly beat Alabama's great team in 2015 while he led his offense to more points against this Bama defense than any other team this year in the SEC. I realize he's about as football sexy as Prescott was last year at this time; but that also reminds me we should be drafting someone that hasn't already played his best football. Kelly played his high school football in Orchard Park which includes a weather climate similar to that of Cleveland. He had an ACL injury midway through 2016 so that could keep him in bargain area.

    I say we make this an easier place to play QB rather than reaching on someone that doesn't belong in the upper half of round 1. We can start by keeping the opponent scores down while forcing more turnovers in the process. Draft defense first and go bargain shopping for a QB like Kelly or Mahomes in a draft that doesn't have a Peyton Manning or Andrew Luck on our doorstep.

  • I think you pick a qb that has a qb's mind - or you don't draft one if there isn't one.

    All the cannon arm, realy mobile, etc criteria is crap, if the qb doesn't have a qb mind.

    He needs to be qb smart. This is really interesting:

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2050587-looking-back-at-nfl-draft-profiles-from-back-in-the-day/page/2

    Picking up the mental aspects of the game, making fast reads and accurate throws... that's my #2 criteria The

    first criteria is character. IE, you don't draft Leaf, etc. You draft Manning.

  • @hoorta said:

    Because we're tired of shopping in the bargain bin? I've watched some of Mahomes, and read the critiques. My 0.02? He's a bigger, maybe more mobile version of Johnny Football. Without the drinking problem. Mechanics are a mess. & yes I'm aware Walter Football mocked him to the Browns in the second round. Why would we want to draft a Griffin clone?

    Disagree Larry! We reached on Quinn, again on Weeden and again on Manziel in round 1. I'm not sure I've seen all this bargain shopping at QB you speak of - especially when we chose to draft Manziel in round 1 when Derek Carr was still available in round 2.

    When we chose Weeden, what round did Seattle find Russell Wilson in? We could have had Cousins even later, which wouldn'tsuck today if we could play defense and run the ball.

    And looking at the most recent draft, when Goff and Wentz went 1 and 2, what round did Dallas find Prescott in? Bargains have been available to us that we haven't been interested in. Reaching for the wrong guys have killed us far worse.

    And Kosar's mechanics weren't a mess? That's what made Bernie so much fun to watch. Watching a cement shoe'd QB with a unique and awkward throwing motion consistently overcoming his imperfections burying the blitz; and accurately stretching the field horizontally to open the seams for a HOF TE was fun stuff. I'll take that over another bionic armed deaf, dumb and blind passer like Weeden any day. Brett Favre's mechanics weren't always that terrific.

    I'd rather get the impactful defensive guys with our first 2 picks. I kind of like the thought of not giving up 7 points every time we defer to the second half especially in terms of what kind of margin of error we're giving our next starting QB. Think about how many times our QBs began their first drive with a 7-0 deficit. Now think of how early this welcomed our opponent to "pin your ears back" mode before we take inventory of injuries and concussions to our passers.

    What assures us Trubisky will be any better than Mahomes or Chad Kelly regardless of where they are projected. For example, both Goff and Wentz were projected higher than Prescott. Shall we go on trusting such science? Kelly beat Alabama's great team in 2015 while he led his offense to more points against this Bama defense than any other team this year in the SEC. I realize he's about as football sexy as Prescott was last year at this time; but that also reminds me we should be drafting someone that hasn't already played his best football. Kelly played his high school football in Orchard Park which includes a weather climate similar to that of Cleveland. He had an ACL injury midway through 2016 so that could keep him in bargain area.

    I say we make this an easier place to play QB rather than reaching on someone that doesn't belong in the upper half of round 1. We can start by keeping the opponent scores down while forcing more turnovers in the process. Draft defense first and go bargain shopping for a QB like Kelly or Mahomes in a draft that doesn't have a Peyton Manning or Andrew Luck on our doorstep.

    @flugel said:

    I say we make this an easier place to play QB rather than reaching on someone that doesn't belong in the upper half of round 1. We can start by keeping the opponent scores down while forcing more turnovers in the process. Draft defense first and go bargain shopping for a QB like Kelly or Mahomes in a draft that doesn't have a Peyton Manning or Andrew Luck on our doorstep.

    +1

    "That aside he may have the most upside of any quarterback in the class. Some have compared his game to Ben Roethlisberger. Indeed the tape shows the same. A big scrambler with a cannon for an arm and ability to keep his team in games. It will be about who can accept the challenge of taking him from checkers to chess in terms of understanding pro schemes and concepts."

    From this article: http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/2017-nfl-draft-qb-patrick-mahomes-may-declare-122216

  • @hoorta said:

    Because we're tired of shopping in the bargain bin? I've watched some of Mahomes, and read the critiques. My 0.02? He's a bigger, maybe more mobile version of Johnny Football. Without the drinking problem. Mechanics are a mess. & yes I'm aware Walter Football mocked him to the Browns in the second round. Why would we want to draft a Griffin clone?

    Disagree Larry! We reached on Quinn, again on Weeden and again on Manziel in round 1. I'm not sure I've seen all this bargain shopping at QB you speak of - especially when we chose to draft Manziel in round 1 when Derek Carr was still available in round 2.

    When we chose Weeden, what round did Seattle find Russell Wilson in? We could have had Cousins even later, which wouldn'tsuck today if we could play defense and run the ball.

    And looking at the most recent draft, when Goff and Wentz went 1 and 2, what round did Dallas find Prescott in? Bargains have been available to us that we haven't been interested in. Reaching for the wrong guys have killed us far worse.

    And Kosar's mechanics weren't a mess? That's what made Bernie so much fun to watch. Watching a cement shoe'd QB with a unique and awkward throwing motion consistently overcoming his imperfections burying the blitz; and accurately stretching the field horizontally to open the seams for a HOF TE was fun stuff. I'll take that over another bionic armed deaf, dumb and blind passer like Weeden any day. Brett Favre's mechanics weren't always that terrific.

    I'd rather get the impactful defensive guys with our first 2 picks. I kind of like the thought of not giving up 7 points every time we defer to the second half especially in terms of what kind of margin of error we're giving our next starting QB. Think about how many times our QBs began their first drive with a 7-0 deficit. Now think of how early this welcomed our opponent to "pin your ears back" mode before we take inventory of injuries and concussions to our passers.

    What assures us Trubisky will be any better than Mahomes or Chad Kelly regardless of where they are projected. For example, both Goff and Wentz were projected higher than Prescott. Shall we go on trusting such science? Kelly beat Alabama's great team in 2015 while he led his offense to more points against this Bama defense than any other team this year in the SEC. I realize he's about as football sexy as Prescott was last year at this time; but that also reminds me we should be drafting someone that hasn't already played his best football. Kelly played his high school football in Orchard Park which includes a weather climate similar to that of Cleveland. He had an ACL injury midway through 2016 so that could keep him in bargain area.

    I say we make this an easier place to play QB rather than reaching on someone that doesn't belong in the upper half of round 1. We can start by keeping the opponent scores down while forcing more turnovers in the process. Draft defense first and go bargain shopping for a QB like Kelly or Mahomes in a draft that doesn't have a Peyton Manning or Andrew Luck on our doorstep.

    @flugel said:

    I say we make this an easier place to play QB rather than reaching on someone that doesn't belong in the upper half of round 1. We can start by keeping the opponent scores down while forcing more turnovers in the process. Draft defense first and go bargain shopping for a QB like Kelly or Mahomes in a draft that doesn't have a Peyton Manning or Andrew Luck on our doorstep.

    That's where I am as well. I'd stick with the 3 QB's we have and build up the defense. Maybe Kessler turns into Alex Smith and then problem solved we have a decent QB and a much improved defense. If we still don't have a QB after next season, we're still drafting high anyways.

  • Also, don't see the RG3 comparison.

    RG3 is frail compared to Mahomes when you look at their body types. Mahomes is built like a Dak Prescott. Just because Mahomes is mobile and has a cannon doesn't mean he's an RG3 clone.

    If anyone is an RG3 clone, it's Watson. Dude is not big at all.

    Mitch2Pryor said:

    Also, don't see the RG3 comparison.

    RG3 is frail compared to Mahomes when you look at their body types. Mahomes is built like a Dak Prescott. Just because Mahomes is mobile and has a cannon doesn't mean he's an RG3 clone.

    If anyone is an RG3 clone, it's Watson. Dude is not big at all.

    🙂 I was talking about style of play. Reminds me of Johnny Football. Yes, Mahomes is thicker than Griffin, but he's not that much bigger. Way bigger than JF. Too early to argue much. Wait until the combine.

  • @hoorta said:

    Because we're tired of shopping in the bargain bin? I've watched some of Mahomes, and read the critiques. My 0.02? He's a bigger, maybe more mobile version of Johnny Football. Without the drinking problem. Mechanics are a mess. & yes I'm aware Walter Football mocked him to the Browns in the second round. Why would we want to draft a Griffin clone?

    Disagree Larry! We reached on Quinn, again on Weeden and again on Manziel in round 1. I'm not sure I've seen all this bargain shopping at QB you speak of - especially when we chose to draft Manziel in round 1 when Derek Carr was still available in round 2.

    When we chose Weeden, what round did Seattle find Russell Wilson in? We could have had Cousins even later, which wouldn'tsuck today if we could play defense and run the ball.

    And looking at the most recent draft, when Goff and Wentz went 1 and 2, what round did Dallas find Prescott in? Bargains have been available to us that we haven't been interested in. Reaching for the wrong guys have killed us far worse.

    And Kosar's mechanics weren't a mess? That's what made Bernie so much fun to watch. Watching a cement shoe'd QB with a unique and awkward throwing motion consistently overcoming his imperfections burying the blitz; and accurately stretching the field horizontally to open the seams for a HOF TE was fun stuff. I'll take that over another bionic armed deaf, dumb and blind passer like Weeden any day. Brett Favre's mechanics weren't always that terrific.

    I'd rather get the impactful defensive guys with our first 2 picks. I kind of like the thought of not giving up 7 points every time we defer to the second half especially in terms of what kind of margin of error we're giving our next starting QB. Think about how many times our QBs began their first drive with a 7-0 deficit. Now think of how early this welcomed our opponent to "pin your ears back" mode before we take inventory of injuries and concussions to our passers.

    What assures us Trubisky will be any better than Mahomes or Chad Kelly regardless of where they are projected. For example, both Goff and Wentz were projected higher than Prescott. Shall we go on trusting such science? Kelly beat Alabama's great team in 2015 while he led his offense to more points against this Bama defense than any other team this year in the SEC. I realize he's about as football sexy as Prescott was last year at this time; but that also reminds me we should be drafting someone that hasn't already played his best football. Kelly played his high school football in Orchard Park which includes a weather climate similar to that of Cleveland. He had an ACL injury midway through 2016 so that could keep him in bargain area.

    I say we make this an easier place to play QB rather than reaching on someone that doesn't belong in the upper half of round 1. We can start by keeping the opponent scores down while forcing more turnovers in the process. Draft defense first and go bargain shopping for a QB like Kelly or Mahomes in a draft that doesn't have a Peyton Manning or Andrew Luck on our doorstep.

    @flugel said:

    Disagree Larry! We reached on Quinn, again on Weeden and again on Manziel in round 1. I'm not sure I've seen all this bargain shopping at QB you speak of - especially when we chose to draft Manziel in round 1 when Derek Carr was still available in round 2.

    When we chose Weeden, what round did Seattle find Russell Wilson in? We could have had Cousins even later, which wouldn'tsuck today if we could play defense and run the ball.

    And looking at the most recent draft, when Goff and Wentz went 1 and 2, what round did Dallas find Prescott in? Bargains have been available to us that we haven't been interested in. Reaching for the wrong guys have killed us far worse.

    And Kosar's mechanics weren't a mess? That's what made Bernie so much fun to watch. Watching a cement shoe'd QB with a unique and awkward throwing motion consistently overcoming his imperfections burying the blitz; and accurately stretching the field horizontally to open the seams for a HOF TE was fun stuff. I'll take that over another bionic armed deaf, dumb and blind passer like Weeden any day. Brett Favre's mechanics weren't always that terrific.

    I'd rather get the impactful defensive guys with our first 2 picks. I kind of like the thought of not giving up 7 points every time we defer to the second half especially in terms of what kind of margin of error we're giving our next starting QB. Think about how many times our QBs began their first drive with a 7-0 deficit. Now think of how early this welcomed our opponent to "pin your ears back" mode before we take inventory of injuries and concussions to our passers.

    What assures us Trubisky will be any better than Mahomes or Chad Kelly regardless of where they are projected. For example, both Goff and Wentz were projected higher than Prescott. Shall we go on trusting such science? Kelly beat Alabama's great team in 2015 while he led his offense to more points against this Bama defense than any other team this year in the SEC. I realize he's about as football sexy as Prescott was last year at this time; but that also reminds me we should be drafting someone that hasn't already played his best football. Kelly played his high school football in Orchard Park which includes a weather climate similar to that of Cleveland. He had an ACL injury midway through 2016 so that could keep him in bargain area.

    I say we make this an easier place to play QB rather than reaching on someone that doesn't belong in the upper half of round 1. We can start by keeping the opponent scores down while forcing more turnovers in the process. Draft defense first and go bargain shopping for a QB like Kelly or Mahomes in a draft that doesn't have a Peyton Manning or Andrew Luck on our doorstep.

    Well said Tom. I fail to understand WHY, when we have had a largely ineffective D & inexperienced QB/WR play, we continue to defer & too often start our initial offensive series playing "catch up". I really like Allen over Garrett from what I've seen so far, then go safety, but that's just me & I'll just wait & see what actually takes place when the Pros do the picking. Deferring to my avatar (as usual).

    Mike

  • This team needs a QB in the worst way. Pick the best one available at #1 and stop worrying if hes worthy of 1 or not. The homer in me says pick Trubisky, I saw just about every one of his high school games and this kid is special, the NFL game will not be too big for him.

  • This team needs a QB in the worst way. Pick the best one available at #1 and stop worrying if hes worthy of 1 or not. The homer in me says pick Trubisky, I saw just about every one of his high school games and this kid is special, the NFL game will not be too big for him.

    @topdawg31 said:

    This team needs a QB in the worst way. Pick the best one available at #1 and stop worrying if hes worthy of 1 or not. The homer in me says pick Trubisky, I saw just about every one of his high school games and this kid is special, the NFL game will not be too big for him.

    Might be the dumbest thing I've seen on this board.

    Considering some of the posters, that's saying a lot.

  • I think you pick a qb that has a qb's mind - or you don't draft one if there isn't one.

    All the cannon arm, realy mobile, etc criteria is crap, if the qb doesn't have a qb mind.

    He needs to be qb smart. This is really interesting:

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2050587-looking-back-at-nfl-draft-profiles-from-back-in-the-day/page/2

    Picking up the mental aspects of the game, making fast reads and accurate throws... that's my #2 criteria The

    first criteria is character. IE, you don't draft Leaf, etc. You draft Manning.

    This.

    @calfoxwc said:

    I think you pick a qb that has a qb's mind - or you don't draft one if there isn't one.

    All the cannon arm, realy mobile, etc criteria is crap, if the qb doesn't have a qb mind.

    He needs to be qb smart. This is really interesting:

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2050587-looking-back-at-nfl-draft-profiles-from-back-in-the-day/page/2

    Picking up the mental aspects of the game, making fast reads and accurate throws... that's my #2 criteria The

    first criteria is character. IE, you don't draft Leaf, etc. You draft Manning.

  • Hogan has been inactive for a reason. HueJax sees no reason nor risk to lose Hogan by putting him on PS(last 4 weeks). Hogan will be at Camp in 17. Kessler will be at 17 Camp, no doubt. I feel 1 FA Veteran coming into battle RG at Camp? If we are burning a pick our goal is to replace Kessler? I see maybe 3 at this point,Trib,Kelly or Kizer may have the gun we have not seen in Kessler but I can't say the 3 have the heater with any anticipation or accuracy that Goff was suppose to have either..Mahomes, (as we seen last draft) may not fall into that college "Pro Style" look that the Pro Scouts evaluated high Last Draft.

  • Hogan has been inactive for a reason. HueJax sees no reason nor risk to lose Hogan by putting him on PS(last 4 weeks). Hogan will be at Camp in 17. Kessler will be at 17 Camp, no doubt. I feel 1 FA Veteran coming into battle RG at Camp? If we are burning a pick our goal is to replace Kessler? I see maybe 3 at this point,Trib,Kelly or Kizer may have the gun we have not seen in Kessler but I can't say the 3 have the heater with any anticipation or accuracy that Goff was suppose to have either..Mahomes, (as we seen last draft) may not fall into that college "Pro Style" look that the Pro Scouts evaluated high Last Draft.

    @gumby73 said:

    Hogan has been inactive for a reason. HueJax sees no reason nor risk to lose Hogan by putting him on PS(last 4 weeks). Hogan will be at Camp in 17. Kessler will be at 17 Camp, no doubt. I feel 1 FA Veteran coming into battle RG at Camp? If we are burning a pick our goal is to replace Kessler? I see maybe 3 at this point,Trib,Kelly or Kizer may have the gun we have not seen in Kessler but I can't say the 3 have the heater with any anticipation or accuracy that Goff was suppose to have either..Mahomes, (as we seen last draft) may not fall into that college "Pro Style" look that the Pro Scouts evaluated high Last Draft.

    Nope, if we're burning a pick on a signal caller in 2017 it's because we believe he's the QBOTF. MHO is 70% probability R Glass is gone. I would hope Sashi and Depo will be able to convince Hue that Earth you felt move when you worked out Griffin was a dump truck unloading a pile of garbage right behind you.

    As always, regarding Mahomes- it will depend if our FO thinks he can read defenses, and go through progressions. I've seen too much of scramble around until a receiver breaks wide open, and then hit him with a laser shot.

    Yeah, I like his mobility and pocket awareness, it's the other stuff where the jury is still out.