Skip to content

Camp Mahomo

The Browns Board
138 34 4.3k
  • And in the fine tradition of Quinn Fags and Manziel Fanboys members of this Camp shall be the Mahomos.

    That was easy.

    easy-button.jpg

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #52

    Zombo said:

    And in the fine tradition of Quinn Fags and Manziel Fanboys members of this Camp shall be the Mahomos.

    That was easy.

    easy-button.jpg

    I approve of this message...... Hey, if he's still there by the time our 4th round comp picks roll around, why not? 🙂

  • Zombo said:

    And in the fine tradition of Quinn Fags and Manziel Fanboys members of this Camp shall be the Mahomos.

    That was easy.

    easy-button.jpg

    I approve of this message...... Hey, if he's still there by the time our 4th round comp picks roll around, why not? 🙂

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @hoorta said:

    I approve of this message...... Hey, if he's still there by the time our 4th round comp picks roll around, why not? 🙂

    Our QB room needs a complete overhaul, I'm game with drafting him late after we get Trubisky at 1 or 2, probably 2 now that the stoolers are sitting everyone on Sunday. Can't wait to hear the stooler fans say we won because they sat their starters when we haven't played any starters since like week 3.

  • And in the fine tradition of Quinn Fags and Manziel Fanboys members of this Camp shall be the Mahomos.

    That was easy.

    easy-button.jpg

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #54

    Zombo said:

    And in the fine tradition of Quinn Fags and Manziel Fanboys members of this Camp shall be the Mahomos.

    That was easy.

    easy-button.jpg

    LOL! And to think they set you up for your favorite word. 😆

  • Zombo said:

    And in the fine tradition of Quinn Fags and Manziel Fanboys members of this Camp shall be the Mahomos.

    That was easy.

    easy-button.jpg

    I approve of this message...... Hey, if he's still there by the time our 4th round comp picks roll around, why not? 🙂

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @hoorta said:

    I approve of this message...... Hey, if he's still there by the time our 4th round comp picks roll around, why not? 🙂

    So you're in Camp Mahomo-lite?

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #56

    Not to take away anything from the manager of SWAK are Lipstick, are Trubisky fans now called Mitch's Bitches?

    WSS

  • Not to take away anything from the manager of SWAK are Lipstick, are Trubisky fans now called Mitch's Bitches?

    WSS

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @westside-steve said:

    Not to take away anything from the manager of SWAK are Lipstick, are Trubisky fans now called Mitch's Bitches?

    WSS

    I like it.

    Zombo

  • @hoorta said:

    I approve of this message...... Hey, if he's still there by the time our 4th round comp picks roll around, why not? 🙂

    So you're in Camp Mahomo-lite?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #58

    @tour2ma said:

    So you're in Camp Mahomo-lite?

    4th round is where you take projects Tour. Mahomes qualifies in my book. We have that Washington guy Cousins for a gamble that paid off. 🙂

    Don't see him lasting that long though.

  • @tour2ma said:

    So you're in Camp Mahomo-lite?

    4th round is where you take projects Tour. Mahomes qualifies in my book. We have that Washington guy Cousins for a gamble that paid off. 🙂

    Don't see him lasting that long though.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @hoorta said:

    4th round is where you take projects Tour. Mahomes qualifies in my book. We have that Washington guy Cousins for a gamble that paid off. 🙂

    Don't see him lasting that long though.

    Projected UDFA's are called reaches in the 4th.

  • @hoorta said:

    4th round is where you take projects Tour. Mahomes qualifies in my book. We have that Washington guy Cousins for a gamble that paid off. 🙂

    Don't see him lasting that long though.

    Projected UDFA's are called reaches in the 4th.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @tiamat63 said:

    Projected UDFA's are called reaches in the 4th.

    Mahomes is far from an UDFA project. 🙂 If you think Mel Kiper's opinion is worth anything, here's how he has the potential qb class ranked right now.

    1. *Mitch Trubisky, North Carolina

    2. *Patrick Mahomes, Texas Tech

    3. *Deshaun Watson, Clemson

    4. **DeShone Kizer, Notre Dame

    5. *Brad Kaaya, Miami (Fla.)

    6. *Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma

    7. *Luke Falk, Washington State

    8. **Wilton Speight, Michigan

    9. **Clayton Thorson, Northwestern

    10. *Mason Rudolph, Oklahoma State

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Projected UDFA's are called reaches in the 4th.

    Mahomes is far from an UDFA project. 🙂 If you think Mel Kiper's opinion is worth anything, here's how he has the potential qb class ranked right now.

    1. *Mitch Trubisky, North Carolina

    2. *Patrick Mahomes, Texas Tech

    3. *Deshaun Watson, Clemson

    4. **DeShone Kizer, Notre Dame

    5. *Brad Kaaya, Miami (Fla.)

    6. *Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma

    7. *Luke Falk, Washington State

    8. **Wilton Speight, Michigan

    9. **Clayton Thorson, Northwestern

    10. *Mason Rudolph, Oklahoma State

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @hoorta said:

    Mahomes is far from an UDFA project. 🙂 If you think Mel Kiper's opinion is worth anything, here's how he has the potential qb class ranked right now.

    1. *Mitch Trubisky, North Carolina

    2. *Patrick Mahomes, Texas Tech

    3. *Deshaun Watson, Clemson

    4. **DeShone Kizer, Notre Dame

    5. *Brad Kaaya, Miami (Fla.)

    6. *Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma

    7. *Luke Falk, Washington State

    8. **Wilton Speight, Michigan

    9. **Clayton Thorson, Northwestern

    10. *Mason Rudolph, Oklahoma State

    I stopped at 'Mel Kipers opinion'.

  • TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #62

    We never get our 1st round picks correct doing it the browns way, so I say just pick whoever the "experts" say is #1. So I like Kipers view, pick Trubisky.

  • @hoorta said:

    Mahomes is far from an UDFA project. 🙂 If you think Mel Kiper's opinion is worth anything, here's how he has the potential qb class ranked right now.

    1. *Mitch Trubisky, North Carolina

    2. *Patrick Mahomes, Texas Tech

    3. *Deshaun Watson, Clemson

    4. **DeShone Kizer, Notre Dame

    5. *Brad Kaaya, Miami (Fla.)

    6. *Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma

    7. *Luke Falk, Washington State

    8. **Wilton Speight, Michigan

    9. **Clayton Thorson, Northwestern

    10. *Mason Rudolph, Oklahoma State

    I stopped at 'Mel Kipers opinion'.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @tiamat63 said:

    I stopped at 'Mel Kipers opinion'.

    Guy who gets paid to do it vs internet guy 😎

    While Mel's opinion isn't absolute I put some stock in what he has to say.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I stopped at 'Mel Kipers opinion'.

    Guy who gets paid to do it vs internet guy 😎

    While Mel's opinion isn't absolute I put some stock in what he has to say.

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @baconhound said:

    Guy who gets paid to do it vs internet guy 😎

    While Mel's opinion isn't absolute I put some stock in what he has to say.

    I put stock in the opinion of anyone that gets paid to evaluate talent. Far better than my homer opinion, even though Kiper has my homer pick ranked as the top QB.

  • @baconhound said:

    Guy who gets paid to do it vs internet guy 😎

    While Mel's opinion isn't absolute I put some stock in what he has to say.

    I put stock in the opinion of anyone that gets paid to evaluate talent. Far better than my homer opinion, even though Kiper has my homer pick ranked as the top QB.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @topdawg31 said:

    I put stock in the opinion of anyone that gets paid to evaluate talent. Far better than my homer opinion, even though Kiper has my homer pick ranked as the top QB.

    Mel's been wrong plenty of times, I always love to point out his memorable mmmmuuuuussssttt draft Hart Lee Dyes (by the Patriots) no less, and turned into a monumental bust. 1,300 yards and 7 tds for their first round investment.

    That said, he's been above average lately calling the first round. But he (and plenty of other) paid draftnicks are ignoring as sure as the sun comes up in the morning qbs always shoot up draft boards. Um, no one even had Wentz in the first round this time last year, and he went #2 overall. If he has Mitch as low- mid first round now- he's top ten, and probably top 5 come April. Book it.

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #66

    Haha I remember Kiper saying he would quit his job if Jimmy Claussen was a bust. Still waiting on that.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I stopped at 'Mel Kipers opinion'.

    Guy who gets paid to do it vs internet guy 😎

    While Mel's opinion isn't absolute I put some stock in what he has to say.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @baconhound said:

    Guy who gets paid to do it vs internet guy 😎

    While Mel's opinion isn't absolute I put some stock in what he has to say.

    Again, Kiper had Jimmy fucking Clausen as his #1 overall draft prospect once.

    I like my track record against both he and McShay. They're TV personalities, nothing more.

    By your logic, skip bayless has your ear because "he gets paid". No?

  • Haha I remember Kiper saying he would quit his job if Jimmy Claussen was a bust. Still waiting on that.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @flyin-j said:

    Haha I remember Kiper saying he would quit his job if Jimmy Claussen was a bust. Still waiting on that.

    ^^^ This guy here. Thank you for injecting some sense into this.

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by Flyin J
    #69

    He also compared JaMarcus Russell to John Elway, said Ricky Stanti and Blaine Gabbert were going to be more successful than Cam Newton, ripped the Colts for taking Faulk over Schuler and Dilfer. He's not that great of an evaluater.

  • He also compared JaMarcus Russell to John Elway, said Ricky Stanti and Blaine Gabbert were going to be more successful than Cam Newton, ripped the Colts for taking Faulk over Schuler and Dilfer. He's not that great of an evaluater.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @flyin-j said:

    He also compared JaMarcus Russell to John Elway, said Ricky Stanzi and Blaine Gabbert were going to be more successful than Cam Newton, ripped the Colts for taking Faulk over Schuler and Dilfer. He's not that great of an evaluater.

    Thanks for the refresher- my memory is going in my advanced age. 🙂

  • @baconhound said:

    Guy who gets paid to do it vs internet guy 😎

    While Mel's opinion isn't absolute I put some stock in what he has to say.

    Again, Kiper had Jimmy fucking Clausen as his #1 overall draft prospect once.

    I like my track record against both he and McShay. They're TV personalities, nothing more.

    By your logic, skip bayless has your ear because "he gets paid". No?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #71

    @tiamat63 said:

    Again, Kiper had Jimmy fucking Clausen as his #1 overall draft prospect once.

    I like my track record against both he and McShay. They're TV personalities, nothing more.

    It's also largely the reason we rode one of our old time prolific posters Shepwrite out of here on a rail (he posts on the other board now) for sucking on the Clausen pickle (as well as Joey Harrington) long after it was conclusively proven they were monumental busts. He's hanging on Garropolo's schlong now- nuff' said.

    Ha, ain't it strange all the Johnny Football pumpers have either left, or changed their tune?