WEEK 18 NCAA Football, Bowl games through 12/31 and BIG TEN!
-
I hope Clemson goes on to defeat Alabama.
I hope Clemson goes on to defeat Alabama.
I think Alabama will bury them BUT I hope Clemson wins and we move on.
Meanwhile GO YSU on 1/7/2017 bring home a National Championship!
-
-
Southern brothers against a bunch of white boys. The experience delta between the two teams is the only thing that made this a tough call.
I have no idea what you're trying to say
I have no idea what you're trying to say
FSU had a lot more talent. The only reason it was tough to predict this game is because FSU is young and m is old, and experience negates an opponent's talent.
-
I have no idea what you're trying to say
FSU had a lot more talent. The only reason it was tough to predict this game is because FSU is young and m is old, and experience negates an opponent's talent.
FSU had a lot more talent. The only reason it was tough to predict this game is because FSU is young and m is old, and experience negates an opponent's talent.
I wouldn't say they had a lot more, but having our most talented, all-american player hurt didn't help. But considering it is only year 2 of Harbaugh, and he is still bringing in his guys (good chance we have back to back top 5 classes), you could probably say they're more talented top to bottom.
And yes, we had a lot of seniors starting, but many of them were basically "starting by default". Again, we were 5-7 and missed a bowl two years ago. It is only year two of Harbaugh. He's still building his team with his guys. The starters out there may have been experienced, but its not the same type of Sr that would be on a year 5 Meyer team.
-
I think you just contradicted yourself. But nevertheless, FSU has more talent. That's all I was saying. Probably the most raw talent in the country outside of Tuscaloosa.
-
I have no idea what you're trying to say
FSU had a lot more talent. The only reason it was tough to predict this game is because FSU is young and m is old, and experience negates an opponent's talent.
FSU had a lot more talent. The only reason it was tough to predict this game is because FSU is young and m is old, and experience negates an opponent's talent.
At 33-32 either team coulda won that game, even if m was the 7 point favorite.
-
I imagine that line would have changed if they knew Peppers was hurt
-
Oh yes because the announcement came so late every casino book I saw was locked in at MICH -7 so you couldn't get in at less and it would have dropped. And -7 was a great line if you were an FSU fan.I imagine that line would have changed if they knew Peppers was hurt
(GO to vegasinsider.com, ncaa fb, scores and you can see the tick by tick changes by each casino....mountains of numbers on gambling! )
-
FSU had a lot more talent. The only reason it was tough to predict this game is because FSU is young and m is old, and experience negates an opponent's talent.
At 33-32 either team coulda won that game, even if m was the 7 point favorite.
-
Wasn't as close as the score indicated. But as I said, old team versus young one.
And like I said, taking that high level of a view without understand the details of the situation does you no good...
-
Wasn't as close as the score indicated. But as I said, old team versus young one.
That happens more than you think now just look at the Buckeyes this year, and doesn't Alabama have that in their starting QB.."Redshirt freshman Blake Barnett, who opened the season as Alabama's starting quarterback but was pulled after just two series in the Crimson Tide's opener in favor of freshman Jalen Hurts"... he then transferred out.
Kids are more ready than ever to play now than ever getting to the NCAA level and again when going pro. Look at Dallas freshmen QB and RB possible NFL MVPs.
-
A 4th year 3 star is usually as good as a true fish 5 star.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login