Bama v Clemson
-
I have taken the over on 80.5 Mike Williams yards , Clemson upset incoming
-
I think Bama wins, but it won't be a blowout.
However, I still think the ACC is a better conference than the SEC "this year".
-
Frantic start to the game. Foster just smashed Watson in the face !
-
I wish we hit like this
-
Is Allen gonna show-up at some point in this first half?
-
-
Allen is in bosa mode. He's holding his positions but he's not firing out. He's got the #1 pick on his mind
-
Draft Foster. He is unbelievable.
-
Draft Foster. He is unbelievable.
Draft Foster. He is unbelievable.
I agree! That guy covers sideline to sideline.
-
Yep-move up from #12
-
Bama wins. Hue falls in love with Watson during senior bowl week and lobbies go to draft him. Watson will become the biggest QB bust since Russell. That will be Hues retirement icing after 0-6 start next season. I hear 3 outa 4 homeless dudes prefer Watson too. That should make Trubisky a HOF QB...For another team. We're the Browns, it's what we do
-
Big 12 referees suck-that was a terrible no call on the pick to free the wr
-
Bama wins. Hue falls in love with Watson during senior bowl week and lobbies go to draft him. Watson will become the biggest QB bust since Russell. That will be Hues retirement icing after 0-6 start next season. I hear 3 outa 4 homeless dudes prefer Watson too. That should make Trubisky a HOF QB...For another team. We're the Browns, it's what we do
arent you the optimistBama wins. Hue falls in love with Watson during senior bowl week and lobbies go to draft him. Watson will become the biggest QB bust since Russell. That will be Hues retirement icing after 0-6 start next season. I hear 3 outa 4 homeless dudes prefer Watson too. That should make Trubisky a HOF QB...For another team. We're the Browns, it's what we do
-
Just turned on the ESPN coaches film room, wish I would have known they were doing this sooner.
-
Big 12 referees suck-that was a terrible no call on the pick to free the wr
Big 12 referees suck-that was a terrible no call on the pick to free the wr
Speaking of no calls on the clear PI.
-
Big 12 referees suck-that was a terrible no call on the pick to free the wr
Speaking of no calls on the clear PI.
-
Wow... crazy game.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
