Brown Board Mock Draft 2017
-
So I have falcons and pats officially then I guess. I can get to work, researching with previously unheard of versatile defensive nobody Bill will be drafting...
Not quite... unless one of our Steeler visitors steps up, I can slide you up to them and the SB loser and I'll take the SB wiener so we each get 2-in-a-row.
Not quite... unless one of our Steeler visitors steps up, I can slide you up to them and the SB loser and I'll take the SB wiener so we each get 2-in-a-row.
I guess so. It probably makes more sense for me to have two in a row than you, given that I'll be online from 4am EST, so if I can make two picks in a row, gravy, otherwise it's less great.
-
Not quite... unless one of our Steeler visitors steps up, I can slide you up to them and the SB loser and I'll take the SB wiener so we each get 2-in-a-row.
I guess so. It probably makes more sense for me to have two in a row than you, given that I'll be online from 4am EST, so if I can make two picks in a row, gravy, otherwise it's less great.
I guess so. It probably makes more sense for me to have two in a row than you, given that I'll be online from 4am EST, so if I can make two picks in a row, gravy, otherwise it's less great.
You'll get two in a row either way... if anyone is going to be timely with split picks, it better'd be me...
Stay tuned...
-
I guess so. It probably makes more sense for me to have two in a row than you, given that I'll be online from 4am EST, so if I can make two picks in a row, gravy, otherwise it's less great.
You'll get two in a row either way... if anyone is going to be timely with split picks, it better'd be me...
Stay tuned...
-
-
I'll take Baltimore [and Wash] since I lived there for 5.5 years
-
I could go for Jacksonville and Kansas City. Not taken yet, right? I know, not together, but Jax was sitting there at the top all alone.
-
I'll take Baltimore [and Wash] since I lived there for 5.5 years
I'll take Baltimore [and Wash] since I lived there for 5.5 years
Done...
-
I could go for Jacksonville and Kansas City. Not taken yet, right? I know, not together, but Jax was sitting there at the top all alone.
I could go for Jacksonville and Kansas City. Not taken yet, right? I know, not together, but Jax was sitting there at the top all alone.
JAX and LAR??? Only reason JAX looks alone is Rams traded their #1.
Or you could go SEA - KC...
-
I could go for Jacksonville and Kansas City. Not taken yet, right? I know, not together, but Jax was sitting there at the top all alone.
JAX and LAR??? Only reason JAX looks alone is Rams traded their #1.
Or you could go SEA - KC...
-
I could go for Jacksonville and Kansas City. Not taken yet, right? I know, not together, but Jax was sitting there at the top all alone.
JAX and LAR??? Only reason JAX looks alone is Rams traded their #1.
Or you could go SEA - KC...
-
-
-
OK. That was not noted in to OP. Which apparently needs updated.
And it is.... now.
Can I interest you in a JAX-LAR? Or perhaps something in a Double D? Say DNV-DET?
-
OK. That was not noted in to OP. Which apparently needs updated.
And it is.... now.
Can I interest you in a JAX-LAR? Or perhaps something in a Double D? Say DNV-DET?
-
Yea, why not. Jags and Rams. Though Rams don't have a 1st rounder right? That's OK.
Correct and done and double-checked... but I'd have bet you'd taken the Double D's...
-
I think it helped to do a couple of different pages.....Players taken by position and players taken by team...made it easy to follow last year as well as the actual draft thread
-
I think it helped to do a couple of different pages.....Players taken by position and players taken by team...made it easy to follow last year as well as the actual draft thread
I think it helped to do a couple of different pages.....Players taken by position and players taken by team...made it easy to follow last year as well as the actual draft thread
Yes... looked at your work last year when Z dredged up the old thread and both lists were a nice additions to past efforts.
I was thinking I would update the players taken list every time I look in and update the team list daily. Reasonable?
-
Yea, why not. Jags and Rams. Though Rams don't have a 1st rounder right? That's OK.
Correct and done and double-checked... but I'd have bet you'd taken the Double D's...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
