Skip to content

Brown Board Mock Draft 2017

The Browns Board
182 19 8.1k
  • @tour2ma said:

    JAX and LAR??? Only reason JAX looks alone is Rams traded their #1.

    Or you could go SEA - KC...

    Hey I took the Chefs and was given the Seahawks last week

    @taco918 said:

    Hey I took the Chefs and was given the Seahawks last week

    OK. That was not noted in to OP. Which apparently needs updated.

  • @tour2ma said:

    JAX and LAR??? Only reason JAX looks alone is Rams traded their #1.

    Or you could go SEA - KC...

    Hey I took the Chefs and was given the Seahawks last week

    @taco918 said:

    Hey I took the Chefs and was given the Seahawks last week

    And so you did... I failed to note it in an attempted triple-update... my apologies.

    NOW.... it's "done"...

  • @taco918 said:

    Hey I took the Chefs and was given the Seahawks last week

    OK. That was not noted in to OP. Which apparently needs updated.

    @the-gipper said:

    OK. That was not noted in to OP. Which apparently needs updated.

    And it is.... now.

    Can I interest you in a JAX-LAR? Or perhaps something in a Double D? Say DNV-DET?

  • @the-gipper said:

    OK. That was not noted in to OP. Which apparently needs updated.

    And it is.... now.

    Can I interest you in a JAX-LAR? Or perhaps something in a Double D? Say DNV-DET?

    @tour2ma said:

    And it is.... now.

    Can I interest you in a JAX-LAR? Or perhaps something in a Double D? Say DNV-DET?

    Yea, why not. Jags and Rams. Though Rams don't have a 1st rounder right? That's OK.

  • @tour2ma said:

    And it is.... now.

    Can I interest you in a JAX-LAR? Or perhaps something in a Double D? Say DNV-DET?

    Yea, why not. Jags and Rams. Though Rams don't have a 1st rounder right? That's OK.

    @the-gipper said:

    Yea, why not. Jags and Rams. Though Rams don't have a 1st rounder right? That's OK.

    Correct and done and double-checked... but I'd have bet you'd taken the Double D's...

  • I think it helped to do a couple of different pages.....Players taken by position and players taken by team...made it easy to follow last year as well as the actual draft thread

  • I think it helped to do a couple of different pages.....Players taken by position and players taken by team...made it easy to follow last year as well as the actual draft thread

    @darren15 said:

    I think it helped to do a couple of different pages.....Players taken by position and players taken by team...made it easy to follow last year as well as the actual draft thread

    Yes... looked at your work last year when Z dredged up the old thread and both lists were a nice additions to past efforts.

    I was thinking I would update the players taken list every time I look in and update the team list daily. Reasonable?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Yea, why not. Jags and Rams. Though Rams don't have a 1st rounder right? That's OK.

    Correct and done and double-checked... but I'd have bet you'd taken the Double D's...

    @tour2ma said:

    Correct and done and double-checked... but I'd have bet you'd taken the Double D's...

    No, fuck Denver. That is almost as bad as asking me to take the Steelers or Ravens. At least I don't hate the Jags or Rams.

  • Mudfly took Denver-Detroit...

    Two pairs left:

    • Colts-Vikes
    • Fins-NYG

    ... and a single, da Steelers... tick tock... Vag, stink, etc...

  • so when is the planned date to get this thing rolling.....???.....Im ready to pick.....(now).....🙂

  • I think we have to wait until comp picks are announced in the middle of march.

  • Definitely need to know the comps awarded which last year were announced on March 11th.

    I also feel like The Combine is an essential part of the process which starts Feb 28th.

  • Definitely need to know the comps awarded which last year were announced on March 11th.

    I also feel like The Combine is an essential part of the process which starts Feb 28th.

    @tour2ma said:

    Definitely need to know the comps awarded which last year were announced on March 11th.

    I also feel like The Combine is an essential part of the process which starts Feb 28th.

    That's the 'free agency start date' for comps I guess.

  • so when is the planned date to get this thing rolling.....???.....Im ready to pick.....(now).....🙂

    @mudfly said:

    so when is the planned date to get this thing rolling.....???.....Im ready to pick.....(now)..... 🙂

    The draft order will be set after the Super Bowl. And sure, there are things like the combine, free agency etc. that could affect what a team could take....but since this if just for shits and giggles and isn't anything serious really, I see no reason to wait to get started.

    The first two rounds...or is it 3? will not have comp picks. We could start on 1 and two.

  • Trying to remember how long it took us to do 7 rounds last year .....

  • Trying to remember how long it took us to do 7 rounds last year .....

    @darren15 said:

    Trying to remember how long it took us to do 7 rounds last year .....

    my PM's started 3-16 ending 4-18.

  • It would be a logicistical nightmare but knocking it out over a weekend or doing one round a day with tighter time limits would be an interesting, albeit likely impossible, idea.

    I also wonder if there's a website that can knock out some of the legwork Tour will need to do as Commish in terms of tracking the picks, who's available etc.

  • It would be a logicistical nightmare but knocking it out over a weekend or doing one round a day with tighter time limits would be an interesting, albeit likely impossible, idea.

    I also wonder if there's a website that can knock out some of the legwork Tour will need to do as Commish in terms of tracking the picks, who's available etc.

    @taco918 said:

    It would be a logicistical nightmare but knocking it out over a weekend or doing one round a day with tighter time limits would be an interesting, albeit likely impossible, idea.

    I also wonder if there's a website that can knock out some of the legwork Tour will need to do as Commish in terms of tracking the picks, who's available etc.

    I don't know. Tour's been pretty good at tracking the pricks on here so far. 😛 Plus he serves popcorn at the same time. Multi-tasker.

  • Trying to remember how long it took us to do 7 rounds last year .....

    @darren15 said:

    Trying to remember how long it took us to do 7 rounds last year .....

    Honestly, after like 3 rounds I think a lot of people lose interest. Nobody has the time to thoroughly research every player down that far so you're just picking names off of your favourite web-based big board.

  • Waiting till the 12th gives us a month and a half, and with the new back 2 back setup, we'll have plenty of time.