Skip to content

Fantasy Draft

The Browns Board
108 20 4.3k
  • And with this one I think I am done until the compensatories are included...

    Your score is: 10387 (GRADE: B+)

    Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
    Round 1 Pick 12: Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama (A+)
    Round 2 Pick 1: DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame (B+)
    Round 2 Pick 20: David Njoku, TE, Miami (Fla.) (A)
    Round 3 Pick 1: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia (A-)
    Round 4 Pick 1: Kevin King, CB, Washington (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 32: D'Onta Foreman, RB, Texas (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 1: Lorenzo Jerome, FS, Saint Francis (PA) (A-)

    Your Future Picks:
    2018 Round 1 Pick
    2019 Round 1 Pick

  • And with this one I think I am done until the compensatories are included...

    Your score is: 10387 (GRADE: B+)

    Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
    Round 1 Pick 12: Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama (A+)
    Round 2 Pick 1: DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame (B+)
    Round 2 Pick 20: David Njoku, TE, Miami (Fla.) (A)
    Round 3 Pick 1: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia (A-)
    Round 4 Pick 1: Kevin King, CB, Washington (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 32: D'Onta Foreman, RB, Texas (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 1: Lorenzo Jerome, FS, Saint Francis (PA) (A-)

    Your Future Picks:
    2018 Round 1 Pick
    2019 Round 1 Pick

    @tour2ma said:

    And with this one I think I am done until the compensatories are included...

    Your score is: 10387 (GRADE: B+)

    Your Picks:

    Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)

    Round 1 Pick 12: Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama (A+)

    Round 2 Pick 1: DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame (B+)

    Round 2 Pick 20: David Njoku, TE, Miami (Fla.) (A)

    Round 3 Pick 1: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia (A-)

    Round 4 Pick 1: Kevin King, CB, Washington (A+)

    Round 5 Pick 32: D'Onta Foreman, RB, Texas (A+)

    Round 6 Pick 1: Lorenzo Jerome, FS, Saint Francis (PA) (A-)

    Your Future Picks:

    2018 Round 1 Pick

    2019 Round 1 Pick

    Thanks for sharing that Tour!

    Looks like a rock solid draft beginning with 2 consecutive A+'s in round 1 on the defensive side of the ball where BPA coincides with huge needs. I also think round 2 is a much more reasonable place to consider Kizer than #12 overall. Love your ideas for rounds 3-6 especially Orlosky at the top of round 3 in particular.

    If I could have received grades like that back in the day - I wouldn't have been the only kid getting depressed hearing Alice Cooper singing "School's Out for Summer" on the radio.

    You got an A for your TE choice but let me ask you - was there any temptation to draft Alabama's O.J. Howard? I hope Pittsburgh or Baltimore doesn't end up with him.

  • Really good job with the mock drafts guys.

    Osiris stealthed in some humor when he changed Peppers' first name to Gerbil. I'm glad I didn't have any beverage in mouth when I saw that or I'd be cleaning.

    I'm seeing some really good bargains from you guys like Foster, Mahomes, Hooker, Elfein, Howard, King and more. Good stuff!

  • Your Picks:

    Round 1 Pick 1: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A)

    Round 1 Pick 12: Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU (A+)

    Round 2 Pick 1: Ethan Pocic, C/OG, LSU (A-)

    Round 3 Pick 1: Jourdan Lewis, CB, Michigan (A)

    Round 3 Pick 4 (JAX): Kevin King, CB, Washington (B+)

    Round 3 Pick 24 (OAK): Justin Evans, SS, Texas A&M (A-)

    Round 3 Pick 31 (PITT): Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M (C+)

    Round 4 Pick 2 (S.F.): Montravius Adams, DT, Auburn ( 😎

    Round 5 Pick 32: Donnel Pumphrey, RB, San Diego State (A)

    Round 6 Pick 1: Ryan Switzer, WR, North Carolina (A-)

    Your Future Picks:

    2018 Round 1 Pick

    2019 Round 1 Pick

    I think this is my last until comp picks as well. I got what I'm shooting for:

    Franchise QB

    Franchise RB

    Solid OL/C

    2 really good CBs

    Playmaking SS

    Devastating DE

    Space eating/Run Stuffing DT to share the middle with Shelton

    A PAIR of really exciting weapons for the offense and special teams! Both Pumphrey and Switzer can return punts/kicks and also contribute in the regular offense.

  • @tour2ma said:

    And with this one I think I am done until the compensatories are included...

    Your score is: 10387 (GRADE: B+)

    Your Picks:

    Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)

    Round 1 Pick 12: Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama (A+)

    Round 2 Pick 1: DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame (B+)

    Round 2 Pick 20: David Njoku, TE, Miami (Fla.) (A)

    Round 3 Pick 1: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia (A-)

    Round 4 Pick 1: Kevin King, CB, Washington (A+)

    Round 5 Pick 32: D'Onta Foreman, RB, Texas (A+)

    Round 6 Pick 1: Lorenzo Jerome, FS, Saint Francis (PA) (A-)

    Your Future Picks:

    2018 Round 1 Pick

    2019 Round 1 Pick

    Thanks for sharing that Tour!

    Looks like a rock solid draft beginning with 2 consecutive A+'s in round 1 on the defensive side of the ball where BPA coincides with huge needs. I also think round 2 is a much more reasonable place to consider Kizer than #12 overall. Love your ideas for rounds 3-6 especially Orlosky at the top of round 3 in particular.

    If I could have received grades like that back in the day - I wouldn't have been the only kid getting depressed hearing Alice Cooper singing "School's Out for Summer" on the radio.

    You got an A for your TE choice but let me ask you - was there any temptation to draft Alabama's O.J. Howard? I hope Pittsburgh or Baltimore doesn't end up with him.

    @flugel said:

    Love your ideas for rounds 3-6 especially Orlosky at the top of round 3 in particular.

    You got an A for your TE choice but let me ask you - was there any temptation to draft Alabama's O.J. Howard? I hope Pittsburgh or Baltimore doesn't end up with him.

    Like OJ, but not willing to spend a 1st on him and he goes in the 1st most sims.

    I am starting to fall in love with Orlosky. I caught WVU a couple times this year. The kid hustles and has a nasty punch getting off the ball. As active a pair of arms as I have seen this year. Pretty much the opposite I've seen so far from Elflein, who tends to block like a T-Rex.

  • @flugel said:

    Love your ideas for rounds 3-6 especially Orlosky at the top of round 3 in particular.

    You got an A for your TE choice but let me ask you - was there any temptation to draft Alabama's O.J. Howard? I hope Pittsburgh or Baltimore doesn't end up with him.

    Like OJ, but not willing to spend a 1st on him and he goes in the 1st most sims.

    I am starting to fall in love with Orlosky. I caught WVU a couple times this year. The kid hustles and has a nasty punch getting off the ball. As active a pair of arms as I have seen this year. Pretty much the opposite I've seen so far from Elflein, who tends to block like a T-Rex.

    @tour2ma said:

    Pretty much the opposite I've seen so far from Elflein, who tends to block like a T-Rex.

    If we get him hopefully not like Barney.

    BARNEY.jpg
  • My "watching-too-much-Sr-Bowl" draft... Sr. Bowl players' lines are in bold.

    Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
    Round 1 Pick 17 (WASH): Malik Hooker, FS/SS, Ohio State (A+)
    Round 2 Pick 1: DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame (B+)
    Round 2 Pick 17 (WASH): Dion Dawkins, OT, Temple (😎
    Round 2 Pick 20: Cooper Kupp, WR, Eastern Washington (😎
    Round 3 Pick 1: Rasul Douglas, CB, West Virginia (A-)

    Round 3 Pick 19 (TENN): Anthony Walker Jr., ILB, Northwestern (😎
    Round 4 Pick 1: Jake Butt, TE, Michigan (B-)
    Round 4 Pick 18 (TENN): Obi Melifonwu, SS, Connecticut (D+)
    Round 5 Pick 32: Ryan Switzer, WR, North Carolina (B+)
    Round 6 Pick 1: Jamaal Williams, RB, Brigham Young (C+)

    No way is Hooker going to last until #17, but since I traded down 12 knowing I was going to draft Melifonwu later as my FS, the football gods decided to screw with me.

  • Your score is: 10972 (GRADE: A-)


    Your Picks:

    Round 1 Pick 3 (CHI): Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)

    Round 1 Pick 12: Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama (A)

    Round 2 Pick 1: O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama (A)

    Round 2 Pick 20: DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame (A)

    Round 3 Pick 10 (PHI): Kevin King, CB, Washington (A-)

    Round 4 Pick 1: Justin Evans, SS, Texas A&M (A-)

    Round 4 Pick 12 (PHI): Chad Wheeler, OT, Southern California (B+)

    Round 5 Pick 20 (TENN): Josh Jones, FS, NC State (A+)

    Round 5 Pick 32: Jon Toth, C, Kentucky (B+)

    Round 6 Pick 1: Ryan Switzer, WR, North Carolina (B+)

    Round 6 Pick 27 (DAL): Donnel Pumphrey, RB, San Diego State (A+)


    Your Future Picks:

    2018 Round 1 Pick

    2018 Round 1 Pick (LAC)

    2019 Round 1 Pick

  • How did you end up with the Chargers' 2018 #1 when you traded down with the Bears???

  • How did you end up with the Chargers' 2018 #1 when you traded down with the Bears???

    @tour2ma said:

    How did you end up with the Chargers' 2018 #1 when you traded down with the Bears???

    Trying to remember how it went down.....I got more than Chicago's 1st for my 1st .....I wonder if the draft is stored on the site ?

  • I took ATL for practice since they are going to win Sunday...

    Here's what the sim did for to us...

    1. Cleveland Browns - 10729
    Round 1 Pick 8 (8) (CAR) Browns: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina
    Round 1 Pick 15 (15) (PHI) Browns: Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State
    Round 2 Pick 1 (33) Browns: Budda Baker, FS, Washington
    Round 2 Pick 8 (40) (CAR) Browns: Tim Williams, OLB/DE, Alabama
    Round 2 Pick 11 (43) (PHI) Browns: Roderick Johnson, OT, Florida State
    Round 2 Pick 20 (52) Browns: Curtis Samuel, WR/RB, Ohio State
    Round 3 Pick 1 (65) Browns: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia
    Round 3 Pick 39 (103) Browns: Isaiah Ford, WR, Virginia Tech
    Round 4 Pick 1 (106) Browns: Jordan Leggett, TE, Clemson
    Round 4 Pick 36 (141) Browns: Carroll Phillips, OLB, Illinois
    Round 5 Pick 1 (147) Browns: Damien Mama, OG, Southern California
    Round 5 Pick 18 (164) (T.B.) Browns: Jayon Brown, ILB, UCLA
    Round 5 Pick 34 (180) Browns: Jadar Johnson, SS, Clemson

  • Your score is: 10151 (GRADE: 😎

    Your Picks:

    Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)

    Round 1 Pick 12: Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU (A+)

    Round 2 Pick 1: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A+)

    Round 2 Pick 20: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia (B+)

    Round 3 Pick 11 (BUF): Justin Evans, SS, Texas A&M ( 😎

    Round 3 Pick 27 (K.C.): Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State (B+)

    Round 4 Pick 1: Kevin King, CB, Washington (A-)

    Round 4 Pick 8 (CAR): Julien Davenport, OT, Bucknell (A)

    Round 4 Pick 26 (K.C.): Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M ( 😎

    Round 5 Pick 1: Corn Elder, CB, Miami (Fla.) (B-)

    Round 5 Pick 8 (CAR): Donnel Pumphrey, RB, San Diego State (A-)

    Round 5 Pick 31: Ryan Switzer, WR, North Carolina (A)

    Round 5 Pick 34: Sam Rogers, FB, Virginia Tech (A+)

    Round 6 Pick 1: KD Cannon, WR, Baylor (B-)

    Your Future Picks:

    2018 Round 1 Pick

    2019 Round 1 Pick

    Not bad but this one's better. I think this would make everyone happy.

  • Your score is: 11883 (GRADE: A-)


    Your Picks:

    Round 1 Pick 12: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A+)

    Round 1 Pick 14 (IND): Jamal Adams, SS, LSU (A+)

    Round 1 Pick 15 (PHI): Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU (A+)

    Round 2 Pick 20: Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida (B+)

    Round 3 Pick 7 (LAC): Tarell Basham, DE, Ohio (B+)

    Round 4 Pick 1: Josh Jones, FS, NC State (A-)

    Round 4 Pick 12 (PHI): Kevin King, CB, Washington (A)

    Round 4 Pick 36: Artavis Scott, WR, Clemson (A+)

    Round 5 Pick 1: Jake Butt, TE, Michigan (B+)

    Round 5 Pick 31: Levon Myers, OT, Northern Illinois (B+)

    Round 5 Pick 34: Eddie Vanderdoes, DT, UCLA (A)

    Round 6 Pick 1: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, OLB, Tennessee (B+)


    Your Future Picks:

    2018 Round 1 Pick

    2018 Round 1 Pick (IND)

    2019 Round 1 Pick

  • In the last week Mitch has become much easier to tab mid-1st and occasionally drops to the 1/2 cusp. This is different and may be related to the height story that came out.

  • Your score is: 12233 (GRADE: A)


    Your Picks:

    Round 1 Pick 11 (N.O.): Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A+)

    Round 1 Pick 12: Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama (A+)

    Round 1 Pick 15 (PHI): Jamal Adams, SS, LSU (A+)

    Round 1 Pick 18 (TENN): Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU (A+)

    Round 4 Pick 1: Josh Jones, FS, NC State (A-)

    Round 4 Pick 36: Dawuane Smoot, DE, Illinois (B+)

    Round 5 Pick 1: Tanzel Smart, DT, Tulane (A+)

    Round 5 Pick 31: Stacy Coley, WR, Miami (Fla.) (A+)

    Round 5 Pick 34: Brendan Langley, CB, Lamar (TX) (A+)

    Round 6 Pick 8 (CAR): Jalen Reeves-Maybin, OLB, Tennessee (B+)

    Round 6 Pick 33 (CINN): Justin Senior, OT, Mississippi State (A-)


    Your Future Picks:

    2018 Round 1 Pick

    2018 Round 1 Pick (LAC)

    2019 Round 1 Pick

  • Helluva 1st round there... and you got to sleep thru Day 2... 🙂

  • I don't get the obsessive n with Foster. We have Collins and Kirksey. The Browns are going to be in a 4-2-5 defense 80% of the time. Why would we invest a first round pick on someone who won't be on the field most of the time?

  • I don't get the obsessive n with Foster. We have Collins and Kirksey. The Browns are going to be in a 4-2-5 defense 80% of the time. Why would we invest a first round pick on someone who won't be on the field most of the time?

    @osiris said:

    I don't get the obsessive n with Foster. We have Collins and Kirksey. The Browns are going to be in a 4-2-5 defense 80% of the time. Why would we invest a first round pick on someone who won't be on the field most of the time?

    Foster is one of those special athletes that can take on just about any role in the defensive back 7 that does not have CB attached to it. He's one of those Kuechly type players that can read plays so fast that he often gets near handoffs or covers TE's and RBs out of the backfield if he's not eating the QB for lunch. Just too great a player to pass up if we have a legit shot at him.

  • I agree Ag but Osiris has a point. Then again, Kirksey's contract comes up in the next year or two. As POTUS says, "you always gotta be willing to walk away."

  • I agree Ag but Osiris has a point. Then again, Kirksey's contract comes up in the next year or two. As POTUS says, "you always gotta be willing to walk away."

    @wargograw said:

    I agree Ag but Osiris has a point. Then again, Kirksey's contract comes up in the next year or two. As POTUS says, "you always gotta be willing to walk away."

    So we take a guy, in Kirksey, that we drafted not particularly early, put a lot of effort into developing, see him become a very good player, important part of our D, so we can take another guy? Create a hole where one doesn't exist because we *can* fill it?

    I'm not saying I'm against drafting Foster, but suggesting the reasoning is because Kirksey's contract is coming up is crazy. This is how we keep ourselves in this situation - in the rare cases we draft someone worthy of a second contract, when was the last time we kept one? Haden? Nobody from 2013. Nobody from 2012. Nobody from 2011. Haden from 2010. 2014 draft is coming up for resigning and there are two guys who have developed into very good players in Bitonio and Kirksey and it makes less than no sense to let them walk.

    Other players we developed into important starters have gone on to feature heavily in playoff teams, including Ward, Mack, Schwartz, among others. I don't want to keep dredging up history but if you don't learn from it you're an idiot (not you specifically war).

    Keep the players that have actually developed into competent starters.