QB Questions
-
We're going to find out soon if RGIII is part of the 2017 team or not.
He is due a $750,000 roster bonus on March 11th.
We're going to find out soon if RGIII is part of the 2017 team or not.
He is due a $750,000 roster bonus on March 11th.
That ain't much in the scheme of things. I predict that they will give that to him. Hue likes him....what else is there to say?
-
He sucks.
-
Interesting tweet...
Marc SesslerVerified account @MarcSesslerNFL
Browns will 'likely add a young QB and a veteran,' per @MikeSilver. Says Jackson doesn't believe his favorite QB will be there at No. 12.
I was looking thru Silver's tweets for confimation when I found this:
Michael SilverVerified account @MikeSilver Mar 1
Michael Silver Retweeted Joe Thomas
Stop being so good at your job and my job

Michael Silver added,
Joe ThomasVerified account @joethomas73Looks like the Patriots are trying to create leverage for a trade by getting the word out they "are not expected to trade...Garoppolo" https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/836936509173415936 … -
Some good stuff on the quarterback options here
http://www.latimes.com/sports/nfl/la-sp-nfl-combine-qb-prospects-20170302-story.html
-
Some good stuff on the quarterback options here
http://www.latimes.com/sports/nfl/la-sp-nfl-combine-qb-prospects-20170302-story.html
Some good stuff on the quarterback options here
http://www.latimes.com/sports/nfl/la-sp-nfl-combine-qb-prospects-20170302-story.html
Nice, bite-sized takes...
One Trubs' detail I had not caught or seen elsewhere:
"But he has a flaw that you have to be careful about. When he throws the ball, he locks his front leg. When you do that, you can’t really drive the ball."
Added this little note which supports my little, ingrained habits rant over in Z's Kizer thread.
"Normally, guys that are locked-front-leg throwers, that doesn’t change through coaching."
-
Some good stuff on the quarterback options here
http://www.latimes.com/sports/nfl/la-sp-nfl-combine-qb-prospects-20170302-story.html
Nice, bite-sized takes...
One Trubs' detail I had not caught or seen elsewhere:
"But he has a flaw that you have to be careful about. When he throws the ball, he locks his front leg. When you do that, you can’t really drive the ball."
Added this little note which supports my little, ingrained habits rant over in Z's Kizer thread.
"Normally, guys that are locked-front-leg throwers, that doesn’t change through coaching."
Nice, bite-sized takes...
One Trubs' detail I had not caught or seen elsewhere:
"But he has a flaw that you have to be careful about. When he throws the ball, he locks his front leg. When you do that, you can’t really drive the ball."
Added this little note which supports my little, ingrained habits rant over in Z's Kizer thread.
"Normally, guys that are locked-front-leg throwers, that doesn’t change through coaching."
Very interesting. Muscle memory is very hard to change which lends credence to what you were saying previously about golf swings. I think Aaron Rodgers alluded to how important muscle memory following some of his clutch sideline throws he makes with poise when he was asked how he accomplished it so often. I imagine this is also applicable with bad habits perfected over time, which could be a concern for guys needing to be de-programed from a spread offense to more of a pocket passing offense.
-
Some good stuff on the quarterback options here
http://www.latimes.com/sports/nfl/la-sp-nfl-combine-qb-prospects-20170302-story.html
Nice, bite-sized takes...
One Trubs' detail I had not caught or seen elsewhere:
"But he has a flaw that you have to be careful about. When he throws the ball, he locks his front leg. When you do that, you can’t really drive the ball."
Added this little note which supports my little, ingrained habits rant over in Z's Kizer thread.
"Normally, guys that are locked-front-leg throwers, that doesn’t change through coaching."
Nice, bite-sized takes...
One Trubs' detail I had not caught or seen elsewhere:
"But he has a flaw that you have to be careful about. When he throws the ball, he locks his front leg. When you do that, you can’t really drive the ball."
Added this little note which supports my little, ingrained habits rant over in Z's Kizer thread.
"Normally, guys that are locked-front-leg throwers, that doesn’t change through coaching."
Except I have seen no trouble with him "driving the ball". He has quick accurate release and a very strong arm.
I am assuming that when someone doesn't "drive the ball" it means he has little Oomph on his throws. That is just not the case here.
I mean, unless a "locked front leg" results in something that does not affect A. Accuracy and B. Velocity......what does it affect? Touch?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


