Skip to content

I Pledge...

Political Discussion
46 11 1.2k
  • what I said was true, that was before the election, but after he was elected I

    gave him the benefit of the doubt. But he lied and contradicted himself badly.

    So, that ended.

    birdbrain woodypeckerhead.woodywoodpecker03-big.jpg

  • Oh, so you were calling him an anti-American, anti-white piece of garbage before he was elected, but once he was elected you totally gave him the benefit of the doubt....

    .... suuuuuuure thing Cal.

    Just keep trying to moonwalk out of this

    Are you just going to keep making these more and more specific in an attempt to save face? You really want me to find a post of you insulting Obama right after he was elected? Oh, but I'm sure in the hours before that you were "giving him a chance".

  • 4e4499e7e9814fa6b2309274b03d9530.png

    You giving him the benefit of the doubt less than 24 hours after he was elected?

  • 3f409e500ebf40ca9ed8f69465c87db0.png

    Less than 48 hours later, and WE'RE GOING TO BE ENSLAVED BY COMMUNISM!!!

  • 3f409e500ebf40ca9ed8f69465c87db0.png

    Less than 48 hours later, and WE'RE GOING TO BE ENSLAVED BY COMMUNISM!!!

    @mld-woody said:

    3f409e500ebf40ca9ed8f69465c87db0.png

    Less than 48 hours later, and WE'RE GOING TO BE ENSLAVED BY COMMUNISM!!!

    Besides North Korea and that fat f*cker who still has communism? (tip: it doesn't work 😕 )

  • @mld-woody said:

    3f409e500ebf40ca9ed8f69465c87db0.png

    Less than 48 hours later, and WE'RE GOING TO BE ENSLAVED BY COMMUNISM!!!

    Besides North Korea and that fat f*cker who still has communism? (tip: it doesn't work 😕 )

    @mjp28 said:

    Besides North Korea and that fat f*cker who still has communism? (tip: it doesn't work 😕 )

    I think the point is not about the socioeconimic validity of communism as a political system but rather the massive hyperbole demonstrated by the quoted poster(s) who now claim we should all give Trump a chance as they gave Obama a chance.

    But I've been wrong before...

  • 4e4499e7e9814fa6b2309274b03d9530.png

    You giving him the benefit of the doubt less than 24 hours after he was elected?

    simple. he wasn't officially elected by then, the states were still coming in. three days later. You lose again, woodpecker. LOL No, the truth is, I said what was true, just gave him the benefit of the doubt for doing

    good things despite his being who he had been in the past.

    @mld-woody said:

    4e4499e7e9814fa6b2309274b03d9530.png

    You giving him the benefit of the doubt less than 24 hours after he was elected?

  • woodpecker, do you know who van jones is? an avowed communist.

    nobody said anything about being enslaved by communists. But appointing

    an avowed black communist to be your main advisor, doesn't sound good

    to most normal Americans.

    That is why he ended up resigning. asswhole birdbrain.

  • woodpecker, do you know who van jones is? an avowed communist.

    nobody said anything about being enslaved by communists. But appointing

    an avowed black communist to be your main advisor, doesn't sound good

    to most normal Americans.

    That is why he ended up resigning. asswhole birdbrain.

    @calfoxwc said:

    nobody said anything about being enslaved by communists.

    @mld-woody said:

    3f409e500ebf40ca9ed8f69465c87db0.png

    You literally talked about being "ENSLAVED by communism"

  • AxeA Axe

    16143011_1422267777814529_45215710077725

    @axe said:

    16143011_1422267777814529_45215710077725

    He's checking out Trump's daughter right there.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    nobody said anything about being enslaved by communists.

    @mld-woody said:

    3f409e500ebf40ca9ed8f69465c87db0.png

    You literally talked about being "ENSLAVED by communism"

    @gftchris said:

    You literally talked about being "ENSLAVED by communism"

    as a joke. note the part where I said it would make a great movie.

    Nobody was serious about that. I joke about a lot of stuff, and I was referring to

    the post before that.

  • I didn't open the one you refer to. I joke about a lot of things, but as far as serious concern,

    you still lose. Jokes fly around here all the time.4e4499e7e9814fa6b2309274b03d9530.png

  • Ooooooh! Oh oh oh! It's all a joke! OK then. Obviously.

    Obama is an anti-american baby murdering terrorist lover, you so funny cal.

  • sure, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt of stopping being a corrupt marxist

    pro-terrorist (bill ayers ref at the time) sombeitch.

    he never stopped. so there ya go. America booted his corrupt marixt ass to the curb.

    get over it.

  • Cal, no one here actually thinks you gave Obama the benefit of the doubt. I have you attacking him with nonsense before the election and after.

  • woodywoodpecker03-big.jpg

  • And you continue to post nothing of substance, what a shame

    2008 Cal was much more reasonable

  • woodywoodpecker03-big.jpg

  • what I said was true, that was before the election, but after he was elected I

    gave him the benefit of the doubt. But he lied and contradicted himself badly.

    So, that ended.

    birdbrain woodypeckerhead.woodywoodpecker03-big.jpg

    @calfoxwc said:

    I gave him the benefit of the doubt. But he lied and contradicted himself badly.

    So, that ended...

    Self-Awareness.jpg

  • yes, I hoped he would be a good president, and allay our concerns. But then he

    went and became a marxist asswhole.

    so, WTF is your point?