Atlanta Falcons
-
Screw the Falcons. Go Patriots.
WSS
-
The falcons o line is why that game went as it did. Ryan had 10 minutes to find his receivers
The falcons o line is why that game went as it did. Ryan had 10 minutes to find his receivers
Semi-true... While they did not record a sack, GB's D rush did force Matty off his spot many times, but he was very nifty and delivered accurate throws from resets or on the move.
Oh, and we gave NE Bellichek, Lewis, and Sheard. And we selected S. Winn instead of Tom Brady. LMAO!!
Just stop... when you don't even know the facts, it is time to stop...
-
I was just thinking about it and it was later underscored by the announcers, but key Browns players, etc. were instrumental to the success of the Falcons. Shannahan, trade for J. Jones, Mack, Gabriel.
And the head scratching decisions just keep on rising. Keep 4 rookie receivers and an aging slot receiver, and cut a talented one in Gabriel.
I was just thinking about it and it was later underscored by the announcers, but key Browns players, etc. were instrumental to the success of the Falcons. Shannahan, trade for J. Jones, Mack, Gabriel.
And the head scratching decisions just keep on rising. Keep 4 rookie receivers and an aging slot receiver, and cut a talented one in Gabriel.
If the Browns had Matt Ryan....all those other ex Browns would be superfluous.
-
Oh, and we gave NE Bellichek, Lewis, and Sheard. And we selected S. Winn instead of Tom Brady. LMAO!!
Oh, and we gave NE Bellichek, Lewis, and Sheard. And we selected S. Winn instead of Tom Brady. LMAO!!
I don't think Sheard is playing now, is he? Did he play yesterday? They got Mingo too.
And FYI....BB was actually fired by Modell AFTER the settlement of the "move" lawsuit. So, technically, he was fired by the Ravens (though the name had not been chosen yet).
-
Screw the Falcons. Go Patriots.
WSS
Screw the Falcons. Go Patriots.
WSS
Screw Patiots. They bore me. Go Falcons....who have never won a title. Time for fresh blood.
-
Screw the Falcons. Go Patriots.
WSS
Screw the Falcons. Go Patriots.
WSS
I agree. I'm a no fan of Atlanta.
-
Screw the Falcons. Go Patriots.
WSS
I agree. I'm a no fan of Atlanta.
I agree. I'm a no fan of Atlanta.
Then you can rest easy... I'm picking the Falcons.
You an owe me...
-
I was just thinking about it and it was later underscored by the announcers, but key Browns players, etc. were instrumental to the success of the Falcons. Shannahan, trade for J. Jones, Mack, Gabriel.
And the head scratching decisions just keep on rising. Keep 4 rookie receivers and an aging slot receiver, and cut a talented one in Gabriel.
Let's just keep doing this, shall we?

Mike
Let's just keep doing this, shall we?

Mike
HA!
-
Go Falcons! Since they are on local TV in these parts, it's hard to not follow them to some degree. Same with the Titans. I jump their bandwagon when I can.
-
Screw the Falcons. Go Patriots.
WSS
Screw Patiots. They bore me. Go Falcons....who have never won a title. Time for fresh blood.
Screw Patiots. They bore me. Go Falcons....who have never won a title. Time for fresh blood.
Fuck them in the ass. If any team is going to win the title who has never won a SB it should be the Cleveland fucking Browns.
WSS
-
Go Falcons! Since they are on local TV in these parts, it's hard to not follow them to some degree. Same with the Titans. I jump their bandwagon when I can.
-
Screw Patiots. They bore me. Go Falcons....who have never won a title. Time for fresh blood.
Fuck them in the ass. If any team is going to win the title who has never won a SB it should be the Cleveland fucking Browns.
WSS
Fuck them in the ass. If any team is going to win the title who has never won a SB it should be the Cleveland fucking Browns.
WSS
OK, sure. But the last time I noticed, the Browns are not playing in it this year. (Besides....we have evidence on here that Patriot fans come in like second place to Steeler fans on the idiot meter)
-
Go Falcons! Since they are on local TV in these parts, it's hard to not follow them to some degree. Same with the Titans. I jump their bandwagon when I can.
Go Falcons! Since they are on local TV in these parts, it's hard to not follow them to some degree. Same with the Titans. I jump their bandwagon when I can.
I am not jumping their bandwagon. All I am saying is that in this case, if it is between blueberries (Pat's blue) and Raspberries (Falcon red), I will choose the raspberries. But, of course my real choice is Pumpkin pie helmet orange and Seal Brown Chocolate.
-
Go Falcons! Since they are on local TV in these parts, it's hard to not follow them to some degree. Same with the Titans. I jump their bandwagon when I can.
I am not jumping their bandwagon. All I am saying is that in this case, if it is between blueberries (Pat's blue) and Raspberries (Falcon red), I will choose the raspberries. But, of course my real choice is Pumpkin pie helmet orange and Seal Brown Chocolate.
I am not jumping their bandwagon. All I am saying is that in this case, if it is between blueberries (Pat's blue) and Raspberries (Falcon red), I will choose the raspberries. But, of course my real choice is Pumpkin pie helmet orange and Seal Brown Chocolate.
I'm with you on the chocolate-pumpkin-pie, but as a Boston resident, I will have to cheer for the blueberries. Before the bashing, can I get some cred for sticking with the Browns while living in SB dynasty nation? It's not as easy as you might think.
-
I am not jumping their bandwagon. All I am saying is that in this case, if it is between blueberries (Pat's blue) and Raspberries (Falcon red), I will choose the raspberries. But, of course my real choice is Pumpkin pie helmet orange and Seal Brown Chocolate.
I'm with you on the chocolate-pumpkin-pie, but as a Boston resident, I will have to cheer for the blueberries. Before the bashing, can I get some cred for sticking with the Browns while living in SB dynasty nation? It's not as easy as you might think.
I'm with you on the chocolate-pumpkin-pie, but as a Boston resident, I will have to cheer for the blueberries. Before the bashing, can I get some cred for sticking with the Browns while living in SB dynasty nation? It's not as easy as you might think.
Granted... there is nothing wrong with having a 2nd team... even one in the same conference.
Just so long as head-to-head you show your true colors... whatever-the-fuck orange we are using and chocolate brown... oh... and white stripes...
-
Chocolate pumpkin pie:
Need the recipe -
I'm with you on the chocolate-pumpkin-pie, but as a Boston resident, I will have to cheer for the blueberries. Before the bashing, can I get some cred for sticking with the Browns while living in SB dynasty nation? It's not as easy as you might think.
Granted... there is nothing wrong with having a 2nd team... even one in the same conference.
Just so long as head-to-head you show your true colors... whatever-the-fuck orange we are using and chocolate brown... oh... and white stripes...
Granted... there is nothing wrong with having a 2nd team... even one in the same conference.
Just so long as head-to-head you show your true colors... whatever-the-fuck orange we are using and chocolate brown... oh... and white stripes...
Absolutely. Last time I did that was a couple of years ago (2013), I went to Foxboro all dressed up in my Browns jersey. We took a huge lead just to have the Pats come from behind in the fourth quarter. Left with my tail between my legs again - LOL
-
Chocolate pumpkin pie:
Need the recipeChocolate pumpkin pie:
Need the recipeYes, please! Now that's what I call Browns spirit and perks!
-
@boo-radley said:
Evidently you are referring to me which is disappointing since Ive been most respectful here other than giving Ghoolie crap.
The sad part is that you were actually a Judge at one time.
Still am Dude. I probably let you off easy compared to those whom I must judge.
So, here is a bit of judicial advice: Don't make stupid statements that you have to be called on.
-
Oh, and we gave NE Bellichek, Lewis, and Sheard. And we selected S. Winn instead of Tom Brady. LMAO!!
I don't think Sheard is playing now, is he? Did he play yesterday? They got Mingo too.
And FYI....BB was actually fired by Modell AFTER the settlement of the "move" lawsuit. So, technically, he was fired by the Ravens (though the name had not been chosen yet).
I don't think Sheard is playing now, is he? Did he play yesterday? They got Mingo too.
And FYI....BB was actually fired by Modell AFTER the settlement of the "move" lawsuit. So, technically, he was fired by the Ravens (though the name had not been chosen yet).
Always love to point out Ghoolie's favorite owner will go down in history having fired TWO HOF coaches, and ran a near one (Marty) out of town.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
