Skip to content

Atlanta Falcons

The Browns Board
60 20 2.7k
  • Go Falcons! Since they are on local TV in these parts, it's hard to not follow them to some degree. Same with the Titans. I jump their bandwagon when I can.

    @ballpeen said:

    Go Falcons! Since they are on local TV in these parts, it's hard to not follow them to some degree. Same with the Titans. I jump their bandwagon when I can.

    It's a good thing you don't live next door to a gay bar old pal.

    😁

    WSS

  • @the-gipper said:

    Screw Patiots. They bore me. Go Falcons....who have never won a title. Time for fresh blood.

    Fuck them in the ass. If any team is going to win the title who has never won a SB it should be the Cleveland fucking Browns.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Fuck them in the ass. If any team is going to win the title who has never won a SB it should be the Cleveland fucking Browns.

    WSS

    OK, sure. But the last time I noticed, the Browns are not playing in it this year. (Besides....we have evidence on here that Patriot fans come in like second place to Steeler fans on the idiot meter)

  • Go Falcons! Since they are on local TV in these parts, it's hard to not follow them to some degree. Same with the Titans. I jump their bandwagon when I can.

    @ballpeen said:

    Go Falcons! Since they are on local TV in these parts, it's hard to not follow them to some degree. Same with the Titans. I jump their bandwagon when I can.

    I am not jumping their bandwagon. All I am saying is that in this case, if it is between blueberries (Pat's blue) and Raspberries (Falcon red), I will choose the raspberries. But, of course my real choice is Pumpkin pie helmet orange and Seal Brown Chocolate.

  • @ballpeen said:

    Go Falcons! Since they are on local TV in these parts, it's hard to not follow them to some degree. Same with the Titans. I jump their bandwagon when I can.

    I am not jumping their bandwagon. All I am saying is that in this case, if it is between blueberries (Pat's blue) and Raspberries (Falcon red), I will choose the raspberries. But, of course my real choice is Pumpkin pie helmet orange and Seal Brown Chocolate.

    @the-gipper said:

    I am not jumping their bandwagon. All I am saying is that in this case, if it is between blueberries (Pat's blue) and Raspberries (Falcon red), I will choose the raspberries. But, of course my real choice is Pumpkin pie helmet orange and Seal Brown Chocolate.

    I'm with you on the chocolate-pumpkin-pie, but as a Boston resident, I will have to cheer for the blueberries. Before the bashing, can I get some cred for sticking with the Browns while living in SB dynasty nation? It's not as easy as you might think.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I am not jumping their bandwagon. All I am saying is that in this case, if it is between blueberries (Pat's blue) and Raspberries (Falcon red), I will choose the raspberries. But, of course my real choice is Pumpkin pie helmet orange and Seal Brown Chocolate.

    I'm with you on the chocolate-pumpkin-pie, but as a Boston resident, I will have to cheer for the blueberries. Before the bashing, can I get some cred for sticking with the Browns while living in SB dynasty nation? It's not as easy as you might think.

    @frenchie said:

    I'm with you on the chocolate-pumpkin-pie, but as a Boston resident, I will have to cheer for the blueberries. Before the bashing, can I get some cred for sticking with the Browns while living in SB dynasty nation? It's not as easy as you might think.

    Granted... there is nothing wrong with having a 2nd team... even one in the same conference.

    Just so long as head-to-head you show your true colors... whatever-the-fuck orange we are using and chocolate brown... oh... and white stripes...

  • Chocolate pumpkin pie:

    Pumpkin_Chocolate_Pie_Recipe201.jpgNeed the recipe

  • @frenchie said:

    I'm with you on the chocolate-pumpkin-pie, but as a Boston resident, I will have to cheer for the blueberries. Before the bashing, can I get some cred for sticking with the Browns while living in SB dynasty nation? It's not as easy as you might think.

    Granted... there is nothing wrong with having a 2nd team... even one in the same conference.

    Just so long as head-to-head you show your true colors... whatever-the-fuck orange we are using and chocolate brown... oh... and white stripes...

    @tour2ma said:

    Granted... there is nothing wrong with having a 2nd team... even one in the same conference.

    Just so long as head-to-head you show your true colors... whatever-the-fuck orange we are using and chocolate brown... oh... and white stripes...

    Absolutely. Last time I did that was a couple of years ago (2013), I went to Foxboro all dressed up in my Browns jersey. We took a huge lead just to have the Pats come from behind in the fourth quarter. Left with my tail between my legs again - LOL

  • Chocolate pumpkin pie:

    Pumpkin_Chocolate_Pie_Recipe201.jpgNeed the recipe

    @the-gipper said:

    Chocolate pumpkin pie:

    Pumpkin_Chocolate_Pie_Recipe201.jpgNeed the recipe

    Yes, please! Now that's what I call Browns spirit and perks!

  • @boo-radley said:

    Evidently you are referring to me which is disappointing since Ive been most respectful here other than giving Ghoolie crap.

    The sad part is that you were actually a Judge at one time.

    Still am Dude. I probably let you off easy compared to those whom I must judge.

    So, here is a bit of judicial advice: Don't make stupid statements that you have to be called on.

  • @frenchie said:

    Oh, and we gave NE Bellichek, Lewis, and Sheard. And we selected S. Winn instead of Tom Brady. LMAO!!

    I don't think Sheard is playing now, is he? Did he play yesterday? They got Mingo too.

    And FYI....BB was actually fired by Modell AFTER the settlement of the "move" lawsuit. So, technically, he was fired by the Ravens (though the name had not been chosen yet).

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't think Sheard is playing now, is he? Did he play yesterday? They got Mingo too.

    And FYI....BB was actually fired by Modell AFTER the settlement of the "move" lawsuit. So, technically, he was fired by the Ravens (though the name had not been chosen yet).

    Always love to point out Ghoolie's favorite owner will go down in history having fired TWO HOF coaches, and ran a near one (Marty) out of town.

  • @boo-radley said:

    Evidently you are referring to me which is disappointing since Ive been most respectful here other than giving Ghoolie crap.

    The sad part is that you were actually a Judge at one time.

    Still am Dude. I probably let you off easy compared to those whom I must judge.

    So, here is a bit of judicial advice: Don't make stupid statements that you have to be called on.

    @boo-radley said:

    @the-gipper said:

    Still am Dude. I probably let you off easy compared to those whom I must judge.

    If only some of the people who you actually judge saw the way you conduct yourself here. I conduct myself here just fine. And I conduct myself professionally just fine. Unlike me, you are in no position to judge

    So, here is a bit of judicial advice: Don't make stupid statements that you have to be called on.

    I only listen to advice from those that I respect. Nevertheless, which exact post did you call me out on?

    Seriously? You didn't pay attention to the words that come out of your own mouth. It was not on this thread, but on another.

    The rebuke was fully warranted. I would have to find it.

  • @boo-radley said:

    If I need a judge I will let you know.

    The rebuke was warranted. Please do find the post/evidence that upset you. It must have been a real doozie.

    I was looking for it but could not find it. Sorry. But you were acting a lot like a Steelerfanfag.

    But, if you wish to make your Mea Culpa, and promise to never again act like a Steelerfanfag, redemption can be yours.

    We will place you into a Pre-Trial Diversionary program.

  • @boo-radley said:

    If I need a judge I will let you know.

    The rebuke was warranted. Please do find the post/evidence that upset you. It must have been a real doozie.

    I was looking for it but could not find it. Sorry. But you were acting a lot like a Steelerfanfag.

    But, if you wish to make your Mea Culpa, and promise to never again act like a Steelerfanfag, redemption can be yours.

    We will place you into a Pre-Trial Diversionary program.

    @the-gipper said:

    We will place you into a Pre-Trial Diversionary program.

    If one of Z's "assistants" is in that may I sign up? They keep diverting my attention that's for sure. 😛

  • @the-gipper said:

    We will place you into a Pre-Trial Diversionary program.

    If one of Z's "assistants" is in that may I sign up? They keep diverting my attention that's for sure. 😛

    @texasag1969 said:

    If one of Z's "assistants" is in that may I sign up? They keep diverting my attention that's for sure. 😛

    We will assign one specifically as your probation officer.

    (When I first started practicing, the probation officer in the local court was a woman whose....talents...would have fit right in with Zs interns. While she dressed professionally, her up top assets were quite evident. And she was nice looking as well.)

  • @boo-radley said:

    You could not find the post because it does not exist.

    Yes, it does. It was an entire thread. If it is that important to find, do so yourself.

    Bottom line: do not continue to act like a Steelerfag.

  • @boo-radley said:

    The burden of proof is on you.

    No, I am the judge, remember? You must convince me. I will be lenient with you however. Rather than proof beyond a reasonable doubt, you will only be required to show clear and convincing proof that you are not going to act like a Steelerfanfag.

    (those are two different standards).

    The intern/probation officer that I subcontracted from Zombo will have her eyes on you.

    rBVaGVWfcoiAFD2KAAHGVXTVygA945.jpg

  • @boo-radley said:

    Ok, there is no post. Never was one to begin with.

    And that's why you put Gipski on ignore... you can spend hours arguing about meaningless shit without hope of learning a goddamn thing about football.

  • @boo-radley said:

    Ok, there is no post. Never was one to begin with.

    There was, I just can't find it. Others have seen it.

    Bottom line: don't be a dumbass

    Or...do you actually object to having those boobs staring you in the face?

  • @the-gipper said:

    @boo-radley said:

    People hate the Patriots because they win.....and cheat sometimes to do it.

    Just like Ohio State. Lots of haters because they win and are never that far from another championship trophy.

    You sound a Steeler fan.

    @boo-radley said:

    It does not matter what you want.

    Destiny is destiny.

    No shit Sherlock. It doesn't matter what you want either.

    You sound a Steeler fan.

    You say you are a Pats fan? I didn't know that Pats fans were as stupid as Steeler fans.

    EVERY motherfucker on the planet thinks, no...knows that the Pats have been cheaters. Only Pats fans are in denial about that.

    Congratulations, you have just earned the silver medal in the "Stupid Fans of the NFL" Steeplechase for New England fans. You ran a great anchor leg.

    I guess I dont see the bias.

    You wouldn't now would you, silver medalist?

    If Brady and Belichick were in Cleveland that town would be the center of the NFL universe.

    There is the entire thing. I chastised you for being in denial about the Patriots allegations of cheating..and about the denial of the east coast bias . Very Steeler fanish. very Steeler fan like. But, by all means, feel free to take your cues from the pluperfect pedantic pricks around here.

  • @boo-radley said:

    Ok, there is no post. Never was one to begin with.

    And that's why you put Gipski on ignore... you can spend hours arguing about meaningless shit without hope of learning a goddamn thing about football.

    @tour2ma said:

    And that's why you put Gipski on ignore... you can spend hours arguing about meaningless shit without hope of learning a goddamn thing about football.

    The next Substantive thing I learn about football from you will be the first thing. You give your opinions and biases on things....just like the rest of us (those provide no insight). You give links to or copy what others have written, just like the rest of us. (we learn from what those others have done).

    The difference is that I don't falsely pretend to be some expert on how the game of football is played, or get all menstrual if you make a mistake of fact about something that is not all that significant, like whether a particular QB started the first game of his rookie season...or not. You know, its really not all that big of a deal.